Interline Brands, Inc

Interline Brands, Inc Employer Reviews

Good People
Material Handler/Forklift Driver (Former Employee), TNDecember 5, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: shortbreaks
Normal work day
Good People
Bad Management
Inside the box thinking
It's a job
Reach Truck Operator (Current Employee), Nashville, TNNovember 25, 2014
It's a job but my skills should be utilized somewhere eise. They should pay on production by individual employees because I'm bring in the best numbers but I don't reap any benefits.
Watch Your Back!
Product Manager, Merchandising (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FL (Corporate Office)November 24, 2014
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: management, hours, morale
Overall management ok but Merchandising management not to be trusted. Coworkers great people. Merch job offers lots of responsibility and the job will challenge you. You will learn a lot about negotiation, market analysis, costing and pricing, etc. if you can hang in there.

Merch mgt will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat to save their own backsides, – more... even going so far as to lie so make sure you put all correspondence in writing and keep copies of everything! Worst offender has finally been terminated but caused lots of carnage during his tenure. However, Merch mgt is still a major negative and more housekeeping needs to be done. Company is losing many good people because of this and morale is horrendous.

If you are looking for a challenging job with long hours, average pay and little recognition but where you can learn a lot to leverage in a future position, go for it. – less
Nice culture
Project Leader - Strategic Projects (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJNovember 12, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: very antiquated it systems
Nice culture, work life balance was reasonable. Reasonable office, and reasonable location off main highways. Diverse staff. Love the industry - transportation, logistics and simply chain management.
Bad
Shipping Dept. Lead (Former Employee), Aurora, CONovember 5, 2014
Bad environment overall. Breed an environment that fosters apathy. Never equipment or tools available to do the job right or at all in some cases. Poor management, etc.
some people talked some read there books talked to familyon phone
Warehouse Worker, countersale, (Former Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 31, 2014
Pros: doing something different all the time
Cons: they was no where to grow in the company
We start out with counts of stock .Than I would get thing ready to ship to the vendors (file out paper work ,what the part name cost what was wrong with it ,than I had to fax it to the vendor .) Than ups would have more returns for that day .
I learn how to return goods how to call sales reps . about the customer problems and the vendors I learn a lot – more... about plumbing
The co workers you learn how different people can be .
The hardest part was when it was cold .
The enjoyable part was being around people have new friends to talk to learn what they thought . Some days I would be the operator for the whole plant , and the customers who come in (after the counter closed . – less
A Great place to work
Truck Driver (Current Employee), Spokane WAOctober 28, 2014
Managers treat you as a person instead of a number. And everyone pulls together to make sure the customers are satisfied.
I loved this job, the people, and the hours, great place
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE / CUSTOMER FULFILLMENT (Former Employee), La Vergne, TNSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: long hours
I worked for Interline brands for 8 months and still wish I were there. I would have been able to transfer but I moved 5 hrs south. Great pay, great place to work. It is a very physical, fast paced job.
work for nothing
receiving (Former Employee), san bernardinoSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: you get hours
Cons: no ac and work like a slave
The only good thing about this company is the people you work with other then that pay sucked benefits a joke your supervisors and managers are unorganized ...
Wonderful place to work
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 10, 2014
• Worked through Staffing Now employment agency
• Assist customers on the telephone with inquiries
• Assist with the Credit Holds
• Maintain and assign the inquires from AP Support
Great place to find a balance from work and family.
Executive Account Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: comunication
Good Managers taking care of employees. Managers were helpful as mentors. Truly cared for their employees over all well-being. Lots of training to make sure employees were proficient in their task and duties.
productive, busy
Assist customers (Former Employee), Fayetteville, TnAugust 1, 2014
Pros: located close to home, informal work environment, good pay and benefits
Cons: little job security as there was always talk of closing this location
my days were demanding with lots of telephone interaction, but the atmosphere was informal, A small group of four employees at this locations made the job more personable. I maintained high level inventory worked with vendors and customers, filed warranty claims, learned MS Word and Excel
Very informative
Logistics Analyst Assistant/Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 22, 2014
Pros: education
Cons: no cons
Learned alot with this comapny!
• Managed Freight Payment for different trucking companies and assisted V.P.
• Managed all Logistics Tracking Reports and managed payment of in-house in-voices.
• All day to day assignments that were given to me.
job
Front desk clerk (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 3, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: schudule
if u need a job with a set schudule this is not the job for you leave when work is done
Long fast moving days
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Aurora, COJuly 3, 2014
Good pay and benefits. Poor communication from upper management.
productive and positive work place.
Hi-lo driver/ Loader (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJune 17, 2014
Pros: lot's overtime.
Cons: no room for advancements.
A good place to gain experience loading and unloading trucks.
Fast Paced Logistics at its Finest
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Bristol, PAJune 14, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: with great pay comes long hourse
Cherry Picker operator, stocked the warehouse with items that were just received. Picked and processed orders and loaded them on the trucks to be sent out
decent pay with career and production based incentive opportunities.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), TNJune 9, 2014
typical warehouse environment with plenty of overtime opportunities.
Wow, I don't know how they stay in business...
Inventory Analyst (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 12, 2014
Pros: had a chance to realize how bad it could get
Cons: the entire experience
So much so I will bullet point:
1. Awful VP of Supply Chain- he seemed to dislike people and was a miserable person. He ran useless reporting and didn't seem to know much about procurement. It was just embarrassing.

2. Benefits were terrible- HIGH premiums, crummy coverage, HR in a another state, got minimal holidays off.

3. Culture- what culture? – more... The morale was awful, no respect or appreciation for the employees, no fun outings, no team building, rarely to non-existant communication from the CEO…it was just a miserable place to be.

4. Technology- One can only truly appreciate what they have when they go back in time to technology they didn't know was still being used. The systems and their data were awful in Supply Chain. They invested millions in a high quality forecasting tool, but didn't utilize it. They took manual work to a whole new level.

5. Senior Management- The vision and mission of the company are still a mystery. I could not believe how involved one of the senior leaders were in the day to day nonsense and reporting we would run. If he was doing that then who was working on the strategy of the company? Who was working on the future and anticipating changes in this business? The incompetence was just all over the spectrum and when they did get smart people in there that knew better, they were not treated well. – less
Good job.
Order Picker (Former Employee), La Vergne, TNApril 11, 2014
Pros: a lot of overtime
Cons: not willing to cross-train
Every where has it's perks and flaws. I would have liked to have gotten trained on more equipment.

1 2 3 4