Interline Brands

Interline Brands United States Employee Reviews

Like everything else in life. You get out of it what you put in.
Account Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 19, 2015
I was given the opportunity to better myself as a salesman and grow the profits of this company. we work hard to make it so. like any company; it has its set of proclivities about things that we as employees would like. but there's never a perfect work environment. Nevertheless, they try their best to take care of their own.
A Learning Experience
Import Inventory Analyst (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 13, 2015
Learned a lot about supply chain and inventory management especially from my manager. Wish there was more communication between departments.
What am I going to be when I grow up?
SHIPPING/TRANSPORTATION MANAGER (Former Employee), Lombard, ILApril 10, 2015
Cons: Low pay, long hours, no true bonus structure (as advertised)
Interline Brands has an opportunity to grow but being run by venture capitalists, does not provide the capital to embark on improvements to create a more efficient operation, at least in the Lombard, IL facility. The facilities and equipment are antiquated and not conducive to meet the demands of the customers in the Chicagoland area. The DC manager, who was recently replaced, was part of the issue, as he could not embrace technology as a means to improve workflow.
Great Company to work for
IT Support Analyst (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 10, 2015
very nice place to work for the people are very nice, great environment, great management, loved it.
managers are open to any suggestion and accommodation, team effort place, occasional breakfast and lunch, specially the holiday season.
interline brands
Customer Services Rep (Current Employee), fort lauderdaleApril 9, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: hours
great work enviorment very fun people to work with just wish there were better hours and love the free lunches. awsome good pay good beni.
Dream job
Associate Product Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 7, 2015
I loved working for Interline Brands! It felt like a real home for my skill set and long-term employment goals. I loved the challenges daily work presented. I loved the vendor relationships and all that I learned about the categories I managed by partnering with them. I loved the hard proof of successful sales/increased sales dollars when I had planned my categories so carefully. There were no hard parts to this job; dream job! The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunities to learn every day.
Long hours, not appriciated
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Levittown, PAMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Pay, Coworkers, hours
Cons: Management, hours
Considering that I am still in school, it was hard to balance this job and school. I often was asked to work long 15 hour days and had be up in an hour or two to go to school and then an hour after school i was back at work. I enjoyed the person I worked with. We worked well together as a team. If i wasn't in school at the time i would probably still have this job, but with the long hours and school, my body was being affect and so were my grades. I decided to quit so i could focus more on school. But even with the long hours i felt they weren't appreciated because I would be asked to work longer hours even when they knew I had school.
it's a great job to get experience
Forklift Operator/Order Puller (Former Employee), California San BernardinoMarch 23, 2015
Pros: co-workers, friendly environment, easy job
Cons: super bad management (eddie)
It's a great place too work, great co-workers for the most part( every job has that one coworker) great supervisor. The two things I hated were the hours and the management, 11-12 hours every day there was no life work balance. Other than that it's a great place too work!
Management is terrible
Truck Loader, Quality Controler, Stock Picker. (Former Employee), Levittown, PAMarch 20, 2015
Pros: good co-workers
Cons: pay, management, benefits, strenous on family life
I've worked for this company for 5yrs it started out OK working a mandatory 10hrs everyday for the first few months then things got a little better. But that was all temporary things went downhill rather quick to the point the Branch manager was fired and replaced along with the new manager came a handful of other managers. Well they are all terrible they lack in communication and disregard any kind of idea their employees have to make the place run more efficient. They talk to you and treat you as if you were a peasant I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy, the Levittown Branch anyway I can't speak for the others but from what I read I am not surprised it seems about the same. If you like working 10 to 12hrs a day and still be told your not working hard enough this is a place for you.
At first it was a Good place to work
Route Driver (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MIMarch 13, 2015
Pros: only work 5 days a week...
Cons: low morral...
Well, Most day's are Good, as of course there are the bad day's too... Generally the day last 8 to 10 hours... What I've learn is Management sometimes is fair, Sometimes not... One thing I've taking from this job as your Expendable to some degree....

My Co-workers are good , Don't really talk to them much as being on the road prevents this... The hardest part of the Job is trying to balance the Changes that are going on.. At one time the best part of the job was the Company Parties, like Xmas... Well that went away like the dodo bird...
productive and steady work
warehouse associate (Former Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 6, 2015
Pros: free lunches & a lot of overtime
Cons: not enough organization
Management is really poor they don't care about their employees they only care about getting the work done.they show a lot favoritism so if your not one of the favorites then you can forget about being treated fair
fast paced
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Worcester, MAMarch 5, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
the job is fast paced. I learned how to operate all of the heavy equipment. Management was ok, but could have been more strict.
Productive and very fast paced
forklift driver (Current Employee), Levittown, PAMarch 3, 2015
Interline brands is a great place to grow as well as gain experience. Overtime is inevitable this is a bachelors dream workplace
Not for everyone...
Forklift Driver (Current Employee), Levittown, PAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: whatever
Cons: whatever
Be strong. Be strong mentally and physically to work here. Seriously.... Management is blah and the job, well it gets old fast. There is a lack of organization and appreciation as well, so be prepared.
Inventory Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 20, 2015
Developed ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere
Maintained excellent customer relations and developed customer rapport
Diplomatically resolved customers complaints on as-needed basis
Reconcile billing statement, accrual report, and created weekly and monthly reports
Ok Job
Forklift Driver/Stocker (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJanuary 15, 2015
Warehouse setting that was somewhat okay working area. Equipment was not very up to date and workable. Pay was good to maintain a steady life living. Off every weekend and some sat work was a good schedule. On going labor work I would not recommend for a non fitness prospect.
Tough to love it.
Metro Market Account Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: full benefits, good schedules. work out room.
Cons: telesales spin. high expectations.
Interesting place. Lots of confusing agenda's mixed with high stress levels and a general lack of respect for people. Direct boss is nice but is under pressure to reach unobtainable goals. Team setting, growing sales force, high turnover, and uninspired advancement. They seem to play favorites at times and demand from the mushrooms. Mixed emotions since my hire. Some good some bad. Beware the pay structure, they leave out some details that can affect your check. Typical big company sandbox. Its a ride.
Interline Brands Associate.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 1, 2015
My experience with Interline Brands was both good and bad. I started out pulling orders. I eventually moved on to Drive a different piece of equipment called a cherry picker. I figured the more I knew how to do the longer I'll stay. More hours meant more money. The pay itself is nothing major. The overtime is what makes this job semi worth it. Working 10 or 11 hours a day was fine. Starting the day at 9 or 10a.m. Monday through Friday left no room for a family life. We eventually started coming in at 11 am. that meant going home at around 1130/12am. I eventually gave up on the job to seek better opportunities for job placement. It's enough to pay the bills, but that's it.
good
full time driver (Former Employee), Shawnee, KSDecember 18, 2014
it was great I injured myself on this job. for reason im not there. it was a perfec.t job I feel I could have retired from, great company to work for
A great place to work
Warehouse Operations Manager and Corporate Trainer (Current Employee), Kansas City KSDecember 6, 2014
Pros: plenty of oportunity
A growing company who's culture is to build from within. Plenty of opportunity for people who are willing to earn their advancement.

1 2 3 4 5

About Interline Brands

Interline Brands is a leading national distributor and direct marketer of broad-line maintenance, repair and operations (“MRO”) – Read more

Interline Brands Salaries