Interlink Group is looking to expand its knowledge base by hiring an expert Web Developer. The Web Developer is responsible to contributing to and implementing the style guide specifications with respect to the layout, visual appearance and usability of client websites.
Seeking a website coder experienced in hand coding HTML and CSS3. Successful candidate shall illustrate a strong portfolio demonstrating CSS3 and RESS [Responsive Design website with server-side components].
- Practitioner of reasonable, responsive design
- Establish excellent workflow and customer navigation experiences
- Create easy-to-use interfaces out of complex material
- Expert with dynamic Web 2.0 technologies including: CSS and AJAX (Ancillary PHP coding ability a plus)
- Ability to implement web service API’s and XML feeds
- Extensive knowledge of both desktop browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera on Windows/Apple platforms) and mobile browsers on smartphones/tablets (Android, IOS)
- Experience with CMS and CDN systems.
- Perform proofing and Quality Assurance of own work to ensure flawless execution
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years working in website coding including HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Problem Solver: Excellent reasoning and problem solving abilities, precise attention to detail and solid follow-through
- Proactive and Self Motivated: Exhibits strong sense of ownership and proactively identifies what needs to be done
- Communicator: Ability to effectively communicate within development team and clients in a professional manner.
- Big-picture oriented: Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining quality.
- Team Player: Ability to work in a creative team environment and build strong working relationships