Intermark Employee Reviews

Intermark is a fun place to work as well as rewarding. Serving and assisting our military is a great feeling.
HEADCOUNT AND AFMIS CLERK (Current Employee) –  Daleville, ALDecember 18, 2012
As a headcount cashier and AFMIS clerk with Intermark I am rewarded the opportunity to provide service and assist the soldiers assigned to Ft. Rucker, Al. Intermark provides food service for the Dining facility . This company creates opportunity for growth and cares about the employees. The employees are of many different backgrounds and races. We consider each other friends and family. A typical day at work for me is ensuring that each soldier or diner is properly signed in and dressed according to regulations .Other job duties are updating menus for the meal, keeping surroundings clean and free of objects that may be unsafe . Money taken in for meals must be accurately inputted and documented for each meal.We our the first line of defense within the dinning facility and must pay attention to detail and enforce any security rules the government has established.
Productive fast pace work place.
Cook (Current Employee) –  Fort Rucker, ALSeptember 10, 2012
I enjoy working at intermark but I would like a job making more money to provide myself a better living.I learned how important it is to cook and store food at the right temperatures.The management does a great job and my co workers are team players.The hardest part of the job is wanting get more hours but can't,I enjoy meeting and greeting the new people everyday.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare