Intermec Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Specialist Tech Trainer (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 9, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company I would still be there if our positions had not been eliminated. I enjoyed working alongside my coworkers they were great we became a family. We learned from each other. Our supervisors were good .My biggest success was giving our customers what was needed to make them a success great teamwork.
Pros
Enjoyed traveling.
Cons
We merged with another company.
Great learning exerience.
Logistics Analyst/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 4, 2013
Going into this job, I wasn't sure what to expect as I have been in retail all my adult life. Everyone was so welcoming. I worked hard and they always let you know how important you were. I was cross trained on different aspects of the business so whenever someone called out, or didn't show up I was the person called upon to do their job as well as my own. I loved this, but at the same time got a little overwhelming at times. I really hated leaving this job.
Pros
weekly meeting, very informed, appreciated
Cons
pay
Development of high quality handheld barcode scanners and computers
Reliability Engineer (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAFebruary 3, 2015
A typical day at work included project meetings, creating and maintaining test setups, writing test plans and test reports. Co-workers were a highly energetic group that are fun to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with my co=workers.
The people are really fun
Help Desk Rep (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 21, 2013
The place is like home away from home. The people and management makes it fun.
Pros
laid-back
Cons
sometimes un-organized
Great Intern company
Test Engineer- Summer Internship (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IANovember 30, 2012
I was an intern but they always treated me like a full time employee. It was fun and exactly what I want to do later in life.
Pros
fun for interns and anyone else