Intermedix Employee Reviews

poor management
Technician (Current Employee) –  FloridaJune 14, 2017
no accountability, no customer service. company dedicated to immediate gratification with no plan to grow. they dont take care of their customers and the stability is questionable.
Not recommended
Patient Research Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 13, 2017
The job itself is not bad but the pay is not good for how much work you do. Do not recommend for anyone. My manager was good and she worked with you and was flexible.
No Appreciation
A/R Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gahanna, OHJune 6, 2017
If you want to be over worked and under paid this is the job for you. The company shows very little employee appreciation and the pay is not comparable to what other companies pay the same position.
Pros
Nice new break room
Cons
Very low pay
Need to improve company and employee morale
Scheduling Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 27, 2017
Not flexible on hours. Office environment is boring and outdated, old fashioned. My Manager has no respect for he staff. This company is not employee driven, employees don't have much say.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Office environment. Not employee driven company.
Very nice clean building
ER Coder (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXMay 21, 2017
This place was a great learning experience. They trained me on ICD-10 but the coders were very low paid. Once I received my certification thru AAPC, they refused to increase my pay and so I resigned.
school class atmosphere
Ambulance Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wheat Ridge, COMay 15, 2017
review pt demos, add insurance, answer phone calls, bill ambulance claims. Most I learned here is phone confidence with patients. This was a Micro Management company. Workplace culture was be quite or else. Hardest part of job was pleasing management. Most enjoyable part was my co-workers
Awesome
Salesforce Lead Developer / Administrator (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 8, 2017
Its more than Awesome to work here.I could use all my expertise to achieve heights . I became a great developer and administrator after working in here.
Fun and laid back work place
Client Services Support (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 6, 2017
Knowledgeable peers and management without micromanagement. Work environment laid back but productive. Every department worked and communicated well to complete tasks effective and efficiently. A great work family!
Pros
Flexibility, independence and celebrations
Cons
Limited computer software technology
Great Beginning
Patient Claim Specialist (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMay 3, 2017
Love it I grew working with them and how to deal with irate customers and to assist with those who are having financial issues. I am glad I had this job I don't care for CS on the phone but this job help me to deal with customers and my co workers helped me to grow as well as my Manager. They were exactly what I needed to be around in order for me to grow and learn from all of them. I am grateful for this job.
Pros
Not bad pay
Cons
Not bad pay
intermedix
Inputting patients and physician information (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXMay 2, 2017
The management only cared about the bottom line and never wanted to listen to their employees about anything. at the location I worked at all the big management positions where all family members and if you weren't family you never got to move up
Pros
no working weekends for the most part got to pick our own start time
Cons
no one listened to each other to make it a bette place to work
Worked from home
Medical Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 28, 2017
This is a good company to work in, but there were a lot of management changes. A lot of our jobs were going over seas which was a little alarming and uncertain.
You should run from this company
Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 28, 2017
Run from this place! Very unorganized and unprofessional. They should be audited by the government for practices.be aware of favoritism.You can not gotro HR about anything you will be fired!!! This company is a sham and should be investigated.
You are not treated as a human being you are treated as if you are trash to them. They have no respect for their employees except for the employes they favor.
IF you cry you get special treatment
Pto
Credit Balance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAApril 13, 2017
Management was flexible and reasonable giving employees paid time off. Also, management was fair of allowing employees to come in whenever they want to (occasionally). Appreciating or giving bonuses wasn't fair.
Productive and laid back
Accounts Receivable / Refund Specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 12, 2017
I learned how to process refunds and Ambulance codes, workplace culture is very diverse. The hardest part is when they would change up the clients all the time so constantly having to learn them not enough training with a quota set with no training time.
Good Work Place
Medical Records Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 6, 2017
Staying busy, You will always have something to do as far as work, I enjoy my coworker.When i first started at this job it was a really great place to work now that the management has changed everything has gone down hill.
I love my job!!!
Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 29, 2017
After one year of working here I look forward to many more!! Great place great people great pay!! Look no further, this is the place to be! First job after graduation, never looked back.
Pros
Pay, atmosphere, coding from home
laid back atomsphere
EMERGENCY PHYSICIAN BILLING SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 16, 2017
Very laid back. People there are people you have a friendship with for years. Training was good and well taught. Set schedule pay wasn't all that but it made up in the people and atmosphere.
n/a
patient experience specalist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 8, 2017
Resourceful Customer Service Representative who consistently meets and exceeds productivity goals. Maintains a high-level of professionalism, patience and effciency to minimize customer disaffection and increase customer loyalty.
Fun Organization
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJanuary 24, 2017
Great opportunity for many within the healthcare industry, both for newly graduated individuals and seasoned patrons.
Fun place
Payment Poster specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 12, 2017
Love working here too bad i had to to move to another state and couldn't keep my job. I wish they would of let me work at home i was really good in payment postings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intermedix. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9