Intermountain Centers for Human Development

Intermountain Centers for Human Development Employee Reviews in United States

Flexibility
Dedicated Recovery Coach (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 25, 2016
Days can be busy, learned new skills, co-workers are great, direct supervisors are amazing. Hardest part of the job is managing documentation, encountering, and organization. Hardest part of the job is managing everything and not having space to do so. Most enjoyable is watching the kids and families be successful.
Intensive Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 23, 2015
I have been with this company over one year and feel extremely well supported by my supervisory staff and sincerely enjoy the culture. The people I have the pleasure of working with help to rejuvenate me. I gave this a 5/5 for job security and advancement, to clarify there is not much room for advancing per say but if you consistently meet the standards you have strong job security. The Job work/life balance is a lower score because my position is challenging and the work load is significant, you just have to find a way to manage it.
Pros
great work culture
Cons
tough work and high work load
Great work environment and great caring organization
QM Reporting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 28, 2015
Not for profit organization with awesome co-workers and management. Comfortable work environment. Proud to be part of this organization and their mission and values. Current in the midst of some big changes.
Good Program
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Chino Valley, AZDecember 9, 2014
Time Consuming but you learn a lot from the clients and your peers.
Fast paced, multitasked place to work
NOV-PRES (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 2, 2014
Work schedule depends on the times your work clients are available. The day can start out with two to three visits. They can be for two to four hours long. The Children's ages can range from infant to seventeen years of age. Can be multiple siblings. You are responsible for transportation too and from the visit. How to be empathetic but professional at the same time. How to work with a culturally diverse population. Co-workers are supportive and respectful.

The hardest part of this job was having to explain to the clients (children) why a parent did not show up to their visit.
Review
Behavioral Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 9, 2012
create a plan for the day with the customer
Customer skills
Very helpful
Handling crises
people are friendly and work together.
Very rewarding job, management is awesome.
Clinical care giver and Clerical Administrator (Former Employee) –  Prescott, AZJuly 11, 2012
Group home setting, a very rewarding job working with special needs adults. I've learned a great deal of patience, and understanding. The company is really appreciative of the employees. I worked seven day shifts and had to stay and live in the group home, so it took me away from home a lot. It was a very demanding position but very humbling dealing with the special needs people I worked with. I've made a great deal of life long friends with many of my coworkers.
Pros
good work environment. management is awesome.
Cons
seven day work shifts.

4.3