Intern Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Fit Right In
Judge Brant Parry (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INMay 20, 2016
Projects were built for me to learn the requirements of the criteria, however I was never meant to feel like I didn't have a place that I didn't belong. I came in with the intent of the business knowing that I only wanted the knowledge to move back to my home state of California and get to know the laws there. However being in the classroom you do not get the experience that I was able to achieve in the office with and their staff.
Terrible
Meridian Senior Living (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJune 1, 2015
Terrible place to work. Management is careless and rude, puts too much work on each employee and does not care about what each person needs or has to say.
Pros
Private desk
Cons
Everything else
I love working in something I love to do.
WordSmithDVS (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRAugust 4, 2014
WordSmithDVS focuses on copy editing manuscripts that the authors want to self-publish. I can easily say that the best thing about my job is that I'm doing something I love. As English Literature is what I specialize in, there is nothing better than knowing I am helping someone else in terms of grammar, ideas, and a knowledge for the written word. Even with the "hard things," there is nothing hard if you enjoy it.
Pros
Free lunches, free coffee too!
Cons
Nothing, really.
the hardest part of the job
Child Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fishersville, VAApril 9, 2014
the hardest part of the job was leaving the kids it was easy very sad day for me
enjoy working and helping
medical office mangement/health science (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 5, 2013
A typical day starts with a smile, I learned how to be a team player also how to take instruction from different mangers, I also enjoyed meeting and greeting new clients, and being the one who always learned something at the end of the day
Pros
learn
Cons
helping patients
I learned alot work from my grandfather.
Apprentice of Gus Huntington Auto Body and Paint (Former Employee) –  Thornton, CoDecember 10, 2012
Working with my grandfather was great, I learned auto body, paint matching and some mechanics. I learned so much that I wanted to do custom paint jobs adding my artworks.
Pros
great art experience
Cons
no cons
I love ABC!
Intern, Association to Benefit Children (ABC) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 22, 2012
I've interned at this facility for two summers and it has inspired to become a preschool teacher and hopefully open a daycare of my own.
Pros
working the an amazing staff and wonderful children
Cons
n/a