Internal Audit Employee Reviews

Excellent group
Sr. Investigative Analyst (Former Employee), Redmond, WADecember 12, 2014
Audit group has a group of dynamic people focusing on solving complex business problems. People love a challenge, have a passion for results, and have exemplary program management, cross-group collaboration, and audit skills. Great team to work with.
summer job
Accounting, data entry (Current Employee), achrafiehSeptember 30, 2014
new experience o how to interact with different kind of people, develop sales skills, convincing skills.
Fun, Insightful, and Productive.
Student Worker (Former Employee), Kent, OhioSeptember 15, 2014
The job was very productive you really got to see the things that happened financial wise. If it weren't for the university's Internal Audit then I really don't think that the school would function the same because it is a lot of number crunching and it takes organizational skills. My co-workers and my bosses were amazing they were very informative and they are just genuinely good people.
Productive and rewarding
Global Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCSeptember 9, 2014
Lots of travel involved;
Challenging and rewarding;
Life-long friends with co-workers
This was a good learning place
Accounts Trainee and done (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 29, 2014
Pros: yes
Cons: depend on the work
I learned more while i was in this co. During my training I learned very much from my seniors.
Internal Audit
Programs tailored to employees
great pay
Internal Auditor
Intern (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: it was a good government department to learn the real world practice.
Cons: it was an internship. i wish i could stay there.
I had an internship at Division of Employment Security department at Fall, 2013. I was signed an auditing case for quality control unit.
The hardest part of the auditing was how I could let quality control unit cooperate with me.
The most enjoyable part of the job was how I could follow all the policies and regulations to ensure if quality control unit was following all the check lists to work properly.
Auditing local government entities
Accountant-Auditor I (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CAJanuary 20, 2014
Auditing local government entities; Interacting with various departments; Meeting management and staff; auditing internal controls and functions; Producing financial statements
Internal Audit Leader
Senior Vice President (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 4, 2014
Responsible for leading all internal audit activities including individual internal audits, SOX control testing, and risk assessments.
Best company I've worked for - incredible all the way around
Senior Manager (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTAugust 12, 2013
Pros: work/life balance, overall comp package, great people
Cons: commute
I took a step back coming to Intermountain Healthcare, but since then my hard work and dedication has paid off and been rewarded financially and with advancement. 401(k) and pension. Incredible work/life balance. I've recently taken up new hobbies because of the balance I have in life now. I've never worked for a company with a better value system and corporate culture. The people I work with are the best part of my job -- an incredible team that people want to work for.
Great place to work at and everyone worked with each other.
Loss Prevention Manager (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 28, 2013
Pros: i had my own secured office because i handled confidential information at all times, great boss who is understanding and always promoting my skills and accomplishments to his bosses.
Cons: they went out of business, several ceo's did not know the business, were promoting their own agenda instead of growing the company.
I have worked for CPI Corp for 42 years and enjoyed every minute. The last 20 years have been in Loss Prevention and Internal Audit, never a dull moment and different every day. A typical day is check emails, print out exception reports to review and take action on any exceptions. Most exceptions are forwarded to Dist Mgrs for handling or to my field investigators for interviews and statements. I've always had very caring bosses and co-workers. The hardest part of my job was doing the internal audits for the external auditors. The most enjoyable part was closing a theft case, recovering the loss and saving the company money.
Quality work experience
Conservice Utility Management and Billing (Current Employee), Logan, UTJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: great work environment and coworkers
Cons: low pay and little advancement
I have enjoyed my time working as an internal auditor. I have gained valuable finance experience through studying and creating spreadsheets and graphs to analyze the efficiency and accuracy of our company. What I have learned at my job is that similar task require may require different approaches to find the best possible outcome. The most enjoyable part of my job has been the opportunity to work around great individuals striving to do there best to find a quality result.