Internal Medicine Office Employee Reviews

Great Internal Medicine Office
Staff RN Canyon Medical Center (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJune 24, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Great staff to work with. Large group of outstanding physicians.
Unpaid externship, great experience.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Flint, MIMarch 13, 2014
Pros: great learning experience, great employees
Cons: it was an unpaid externship
I completed a 60 hour externship at Dr. Malde and Dr. Zache Internal Medicine. I learned a lot in a short amount of time.
I was taught how to preform front office and back office medical assistant tasks.
Front office: filing using the number system and alphabetically, faxing,copying, answering the phone, preparing charts, scanning charts, and using an EMR and E-scripting program.
Back office: calling back patients, taking vitals, giving injections, assisting doctor during exams, urinalysis, and filling out lab forms.
My co workers were great; Very helpful and encouraging to me while I was there.
Great office with great people
Billing and Insurance Clerk (Former Employee), Rock Springs, WYMarch 3, 2014
Pros: great staff
Great office with wonderful bosses and a great place to work. Very professional.
Daily performances and duties while working as a medical assistant on the job trainee
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJune 19, 2013
Pros: getting on-the-job training allowing me to receive my degree in medical assisting.
I worked as a medical assisting student at a under the supervision my College medical instructor, where I greeted patients, measured vitals, performed phlebotomy, have injections, performed lab tests, I charted patient information, assisted physician, called pharmacy for patient prescriptions, scheduled office visits.
Patients and patience
Medical Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee), Barrington, RIJune 17, 2013
Pros: working directly with patients
Cons: part-time, low pay and no benefits
Part-time position with wonderful women, and a truly caring, gifted physician - Dr. A was a doctor at 24! I was treated with respect and affection by everyone in the office, and we loved our patients!
Front desk clerk
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 17, 2013
Met and worked with a lot of people. Did front office and limited back office. Enjoyed the hands on opportunities this job provided.
Great patient care and supportive co-workers
LPN (Current Employee), Rochester, NYFebruary 4, 2013
I work generally three days a week for approximately ten hours each. Our office prides itself on great patient care, where the patient always comes first and we do our best to provide great health care. The hardest part of the job is the long hours, especially when we do not leave until every patient that day has been cared for. This can make for an incredibly long day. The most enjoyable part of the job is the level of care given promotes a great health care provider relationship between staff, nurses, doctor, patient, and families.
not a bad place to work at.
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee), Vero Beach, FLJuly 19, 2012
Pros: gave me the experience
Cons: wished it lasted longer
this was a job through a temp. service. Wished the position ended up being a permanent one.
GREAT LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJJuly 2, 2012
Pros: working flexible hrs
I TRULY ENJOYED WORKING AT THIS OFFICE, STAFF WAS VERY HELPFULL .