Internal Medicine Employee Reviews

Productive and very fun place
Associate Research Scientist (Current Employee), New HavenAugust 29, 2015
Cons: free Healthcare system
It is very productive institution and we learn every day new skill at work. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with very knowledgeable peoples at work.
Private internal medicine clinic
Physician Assistant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 25, 2015
This job had a great patient population and a caring physician, but unfortunately, the management was unsupportive and poorly organized.
Residency in Internal Medicine
Resident (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 12, 2015
Training in a large, urban hospital in Manhattan, I was exposed to a variety of patient populations in a variety of hospital and clinical settings.
A typical day at work would be answering phones, scheduling appointments, taking care of patients. I had the best co-workers ever.
Dr. Chilikamarri (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INAugust 7, 2015
This was a great place to work. Great co-workers everyone got along with everyone. The only bad thing was there are no benefits there.
nice place to gain experience
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Decatur, GAAugust 3, 2015
Pros: family owned
Cons: no health benifits
check pts in/out
answer phone
PA's if needed
Steady working pace
Reading Health Physician Network (Former Employee), Wyomissing, PAJuly 17, 2015
Collected co-pays, checked patients in and out, scheduled patient appointments, sorted the mail, verified insurance, and set-up out patient appointments.
Staff is phenomenal, always new things to learn
Coding Supervisor (Current Employee), Linden, NJJuly 13, 2015
I love my job and my staff. The billing department is full of hard workers. The daily interactions with providers is challenging yet rewarding. However, recent changes in management make it hard to accomplish daily tasks
productive medical office
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Tuscaloosa, ALJuly 7, 2015
answer multi phone lines, medical records preparation and filling. Assisting all doctors with client charts and appointments. Helping nurses with clients upcoming appointments and referrals.Filling and faxing info to others doctors and offices.
It was a good learning experience.
Internship at Internal Medicine in Pollocksville (Former Employee), Pollocksville, NCJune 24, 2015
I did my internship here and it was very informative. I learned a lot from the nurses and the Doctors were great.They taught me how to properly document and give immunizations. It was a great experience.
Vitals
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Wauwatosa, WIJune 22, 2015
Pros: teamwork
Cons: healtcare
On a typical morning the first thing we usually do is vitals. I learned that vitals are very important to take because it reinsure us on the patients condition that their in at the moment. Management is who we communicate with when vitals are done ,not accurate , or not at their usual stat. The coworkers split up an assignment of vitals and we tag team the whole unit before the morning meds come, that helps eliminate the high blood pressure and regular BP which helps the nurse know who meds should be received right away. The hardest part of the job is when all the patience have abnormal BP and responding to the all in a short time. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing you did your best and the patience happy and satisfied with your fast response.
excellent learning environment
Observer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NevadaJune 18, 2015
Pros: good hours, excellent teaching rounds, pleasant staff
Cons: not paid, far from home
Worked with an attending physician in both the inpatient and outpatient setting. The attending had excellent clinical knowledge and a diversity of patients. Learned about many clinical topics that are predominant in the field of internal medicine. typical day was 11-5 depending on the number of patients in the hospital to be seen prior to the office.
enjoyable, productive work enviornment
Medical Assisting (Current Employee), Roanoke, VAJune 17, 2015
A typical day at work is calm, the patients are friendly the day goes by pretty quickly. I meet new people everyday from different companies and agencies. I learn new things everyday. whether it's medical wise or just in general. My co-workers are great! they are helpful, we make sure no one is left without, we work s a team and take on many tasks. the hardest part of my job is telling a patient their illness or having to see them in such pain, but as a medical assistant I try everything to reassure them that everything will work out and be fine. Lastly, I enjoy seeing all the faces, laughing with the patients when they tell us about their stories or just how their day went. Along with making sure they have everything they need.
Great learning atmosphere
Clinical Observership (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 11, 2015
Pros: free lunches, friendly staff, good learning environment
Cons: far from home
I spent 4 weeks in a clinical observer-ship that was supervised by a licensed U.S. attending physician in both the inpatient and outpatient setting at the Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Excellent learning experience. Observed and participated in patient care, teaching rounds and clinical interviewing.
I enjoyed the patients and the teachings of the physician.

Typical day from 11-5, variable based upon the number of patients that were to be seen in the hospital prior to in the clinic.
Small office and close group of people that were crossed trained so when someone needed help there was always someone to help.
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Marion, OHJune 10, 2015
Pros: Small Office and great atmosphere
Cons: Compensation
This office was small and therefore the people were like close friends or family. Everyone stepped up to help to get the job done.

The office closed in 2000 after years of being in Marion.
work daily
Medical Assisting (Current Employee), Burbank, ILJune 1, 2015
Pros: ALOTS OF HOURS
Cons: ALL DAY AT WORK
MY JOB KEEPS ME BUSY ALL DAY RUNNING FROM ROOM TO ROOM. I ALSO WORK ON THE COMPUTER EMR SYSTEM. MAKING SURE MY CO-WORKERS ARE DOING THERE JOB AND HELPING OUT IN BILLING AS WELL
A day as a medical assistant and phlebotomist
Dr. George Hajjar Jr (Current Employee), Lanham, MDJune 1, 2015
Being in the medical field alone can only get interesting. Within the four in a half years that I have been employed in the medical field its never a day that goes by that I am not amazed. Just within a normal typical day, I do and endure a lot. Between triaging patients and getting them ready for the doctor, to getting to know all the patients and making them feel very comfortable around me. Learning about different health issues and how it can affect a person daily life. Knowing certain things that can go on and affect someone's daily life makes me want to go further in the field to show that their are a lot of us that still care, and we sympathize with whatever it may be that they are going thru. My work environment is very family oriented. And I am a very easy person to get along with. As I am told I have a very free spirited and caring personality. I am very professional, but I show the patients a more caring and open side of me so that they will know that they can feel comfortable in the environment. The hardest part of my job yet has been losing a few of my patients. I care for all of my patients and to deal with their death is very hard. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with the patients, bettering my skills, learning from the doctor and getting as much experience as possible. This profession is such a beautiful learning and growing experience and I wont trade the hard work I have put in to get here for anything.
Great people to work with
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Galveston, TXApril 21, 2015
UTMB creates a great work life balance for all of their employees. Everyone is so knowledgeable, efficient and pleasant to work with.
see metro health review
Outpatient Float RN (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 20, 2015
Great learning environment for nurses to develop strong skill to build upon a solid foundation to pursue other things.
productive workplace
Front Desk Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), Capital Heights, MDApril 8, 2015
Pros: long lunches, staff apprieciation
Cons: benefits, missed pay
a typical day at work was fun somewhat busy at times. Management was excellent and would love to work with the manager again or work in an office with a manager as upbeat as she was. my co workers were amazing and we all worked as a team as well as felt like family.there was no hard part to the job. my most enjoyable part of the job was being part of a friendly staff who puts patient care first
Great place to work with a terrific team of people
LVN (Current Employee), Carmel Valley, CAMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Free lunches on a regular basis
Cons: Difficult to take breaks with our doctors' heavy patient care schedules, no down time.
I enjoy working in Internal Medicine with all the variety we get on a daily basis. Healthcare is fast paced and ever evolving in the outpatient facility of where I work. The doctors we work for are appreciative of all our hard work.