Job Summary: The Representative is responsible for maintaining and caring for all agency and member accounts which includes updating and entering all certification and recertification information. Representatives are also responsible for quality assuring as well as fulfillment and responding to member inquiries in a timely manner. All representatives are expected to be able to work independently as well as able to participate in a team.
- Interacts professionally with internal and external contacts
- Serves as a point of contact for members and agencies for certification guidance
- Enters all certification and recertification data
- Quality assures all data entered by identifying and correcting discrepancies
- Prints certification and recertification documents
- Clarifies discrepancies with training officers or supervisors as needed
- Follows NAED certification and recertification policy standards
- Tracks shipping dates and processing dates of certification and recertification documents
- Records notes of all transactions that occur
- Files and archives documents
- Assists with inventory
- Generates Quality Assurance Guide rental contracts
- Tracks waivers
- Works independently while understanding the necessity of communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees
- Attendance 40 hours a week is required
- Other duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate will have a history of longevity in previous positions of employment
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job
- Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation
- Proven history of exceptional attendance and punctuality
- Must have the ability to learn new computer systems quickly
- Associates degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- The ideal candidate must be extremely organized, professional, upbeat, energetic, self-starter, dependable, trustworthy, honest, team player, ethical, highly accurate, enjoys attention to detail, and able to multitask while taking pride in a job well done.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Analyzing and interpreting data for long periods of time
- Concentrating for long periods of time
- Attendance during core business hours
Please email resume with salary requirements. Our company thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or drop-ins please.
"To advance and support the public-safety emergency telecommunications professional and ensure that citizens in need of emergency, health, and social services are matched safely, quickly, and effectively with the most appropriate resource."
Equal Opportunity Employer. The National Academies of Emergency Dispatch is based in the U.S. in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and matching 401K programs, etc. www.emergencydispatch.org