This position works under the direction of the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO). You will act as the office manager overseeing all personnel and aspects of the administrative department including finance & accounting, human resources, and contracting & legal. Primary responsibilities in addition to office manager are as finance & accounting specialist.
- Oversee all day-to-day operations of the office to include general responsibility for the administration of company administrative policies, programs, and personnel
- Perform basic bookkeeping and accounting functions and act as company liaison to outside accounting firms
- Oversee billing of customers and paying of vendors
- Assist CAO in preparation and basic analysis of various financial reports
- Oversee HR Manager’s performance of human resources functions for 30 to 50 employees
- Assist CAO with preparation and review of customer contracts
- Oversee internal company administrative support services such as travel, etc.
- Oversee development and maintenance of department databases and files
- Oversee facilities management of office area
- Assist CAO in monitoring company financial performance and department physical resources
- Assist CAO in the development and maintenance of procedures/processes to ensure department objectives are achieved
- Act as company liaison to outside IT support firms
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement administrative department staffing
- Assist CAO in implementation of department programs
- Prioritize department goals and mobilize department resources efficiently
- Directly manage 2 to 4 other people
- High school diploma/GED
- Three + years of managerial or supervisory experience in a similar field
- Intuit Quickbooks, MS Excel, MS Word proficiency
- Bookkeeping experience
- Internal and external customer service orientation
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and be capable of motivating department personnel to perform at their best and achieve company goals
- Bachelor or associates degree in a related field
- Accounting and finance experience
- Expert level of knowledge using Intuit Quickbooks
- HR management experience
We seek exceptional team members who want to become part of our organization on all levels, to help us expand our horizons, challenge our limits, and grow into the future. If you are motivated by personal growth and advancement opportunities, this could be the right place for you.
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -
International Air Response is a leading provider of specialized aerial services. IAR operates a fleet of large aircraft to provide services...