International Automotive Components

International Automotive Components Employer Reviews

productive
Team leader (Current Employee), belvidere ilMay 28, 2014
co-works are good, we have the most effective shift in the plant
Great learning experience
Materials Specialist (Former Employee), Mendon, MIMay 28, 2014
Pros: the occasional free lunches
Cons: i was a contract employee
I was a production planner where I worked with Chrysler to supply them with headliners and door panels for their Jeep Patriots and their Town and Country mini vans. This experience greatly helped with my ability to effectively communicate with customers and with co workers. I also learned to better utilize time management skills and being able to make – more... critical decisions under pressure. – less
Quality Control Auditor (Former Employee), 1608 Sawmill Pkwy Huron, Oh 44839May 17, 2014
Customer satisfaction is a must and everyone is held accountable for their performance, this is why I.A.C. exceeds customer satisfaction.
Good Place to work at
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Mendon, MIFebruary 17, 2014
People were friendly, had no complaints about it. Every one had a great time working there. Lots of rumors, but what factory doesn't have rumors
Fun workplace
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Belvidere, ILFebruary 5, 2014
There are many ways to grow within the company. A lot of promotions are available.
IAC was a very good company to work for over the years
MOLD LINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJanuary 16, 2014
In at 7am get job a signment an get the requirement numbers.

molding parts and learning the attachments that goes with parts.

Office open when ever u need to talk.

very good group of peoples

when the machine is down .

learning different skills
My job is alright
Operator (Current Employee), Mendon, MIDecember 30, 2013
Pros: paid lunches, as well as two ten minute breaks
Cons: no headphones, no cellphones, no food or drinks. the attendance policy is ridiculous, the insurance isn't great. the company controls everything the union does.
I am a basic operator. I run the same machine everyday, every week. I have learned how to manage my time better as well as know my quality. The management depends on what department your in. Some are great, others aren't, just like any other job. The hardest part of the job is working with others. Many have grown accustomed to working in a union and – more... their work ethics are extremely low. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to bid on other jobs to try new things. – less
Productive place with people I enjoyed being around.
assembler of consoles. (Former Employee), Dayton, TNOctober 3, 2013
My best friend and I made consoles for the Corvette we work well together and ran it like know ones business. We enjoyed our jobs very much and the people around us. The hardest part of the job was when the machines broke and we had nothing to do. I can't stand not to stay busy. Most enjoyable part of the job was that I was able to get them to hire – more... my best friend and together we could blow production out of the water. I miss this job a lot. The only reason I would not return to IAC is because it is not a stable place to work. To many layoffs. – less
disorganized
Third shift production supervisor (Former Employee), Springfield, TNSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: no chance for advancement
A lot of disorganization. Did not tackle the real problem of vinyl formula, would rather place blame on people who were not responsible rather than face the real issues.
Good Place to work
Validation Technician (Current Employee), Troy, MichiganSeptember 8, 2013
Good Solid Corporation with a fair benefits package. Excellent overall team orientated working environment.
Not too bad good tranfer job.
First line assembler (Former Employee), Belvidere, ILAugust 11, 2013
Pros: union benifets.
Cons: none conpetive wages
This job is good to get into the manufacturing industry. Possibility to learn new trades. great people to work with but a stressful environment working in the auto industry.
fast paced
Packer (Former Employee), Holmesville, OHAugust 6, 2013
it was a great job , great pay, and great opportunities for overtime
Decent
Shipping/Receiving Group Leader (Former Employee), Wauseon, OHJuly 11, 2013
Good company to work for, good people for the most part, good pay.
Machine Tech.
Mechanical Technician (Former Employee), Albemarle, NCJuly 10, 2013
I work duties requiered me to run a high productive machine at a fast rate and keep product feed into machine. Make sure my area was clean. Enter data that we us for the machine.
production/manufacturing
Assembler (Former Employee), Belvidere, ILJune 17, 2013
Pros: great location
assembled car dashbaords for chrysler. the hardest part of the job is the fast paced environment requiring a 4o second count down
management could have been better.
assembly technician (Former Employee), Port Huron, MIApril 22, 2013
Pros: team workers
Cons: very short breaks
very busy atomosphere, keeping up with production quota's was of utmost importance, along with high quality parts.
Solid company that drives for results
Plant Controller (Current Employee), Anniston, ALFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: great staff and peers
Cons: understaffed
Extremely demanding, long hours, and understaffed. Very difficult to succeed. Very good people to work with at the plant, and I sharpened my skills tremendously in forecasting and budgeting.
OK
Plant Superintendant / Supervisor (Current Employee), Anniston, ALJanuary 10, 2013
Overall the company is great but the TOP doesn't really know what the MIDDLE is doing.
Terrible company that sets managers up to fail
Environmental, Health, and Safety Engineer (Former Employee), Greencastle, INDecember 13, 2012
There is no Safety culture at this company. The union runs the show and nothing happens without their blessing. Disciplinary action is nearly impossible due to the strength of the union. With no ability to enforce rules, the plant is a free-for-all. In the absence of rules, the plant is chaotic and dangerous.
waste of time
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Saint Clair, MIOctober 18, 2012
Cons: cheap labor
they lie to you, use you and then let you go before your thirty day are up.

About International Automotive Components

Automobile interiors: Who doesn't love that new car smell? But when it comes to comfort, convenience, and safety, thank International – Read more