INTERNATIONAL CENTER

INTERNATIONAL CENTER Employer Reviews

Flexible schedule
Volunteer work, Associations, and Honors (Current Employee), Rhode ISlandApril 11, 2013
I want to find a 20 hours part-time in a week or 40 hours for full time
Its exiting work to do
Interpreter/Translator (Current Employee), Bowling Green, KYNovember 11, 2012
Its interesting job, I always attend the meetings before my client do and that gives me a chance to meet other interpreters from other cultures and I can know from them about their countries.

In this job I get more knowledge in other peoples' culture and I can improve my English.

People at my work are so cooperative and my supervisor is so nice and – more... she's so simple. – less
Overall it is owe some for me to learn new people and environment.
ESL helper (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYApril 4, 2012
Pros: no lunch or any snacks
Cons: no experience teacher for esl, no proper healthcare.
It is really productive, fun workplace, learning place as well as way of making new friends of foreign countries. Way of learning multi-culture.
Fertilizers and soil fertility Research
Researcher (Former Employee), Amman- JordanAugust 13, 2014
Conducting fertility field research on field crops (wheat, barley..), fruits and vegetables. Soil and plant samples collecting and analyses. Interpretation results and recommendation. Farmers meetings and seminars conducting frequently. Gaining valuable experiences.
EXCELENTE
PROFESORA INGLES BECA CORFO (Current Employee), Santiago de Chile, RMDecember 7, 2012
Pros: todo
Cons: nada
Gente joven, responsable, conscientes de la importancia del Ingl├ęs como herramienta laboral. Planes de estudios considerando el desarrollo de las 4 habilidades del idioma.