We are currently looking for A medical director who serves as the clinical leader of our medical facility. He develops and implements policies, procedures and best practices. He oversees all training and continuing education for his staff. Additionally, he assures that facility is in compliance with all federal, state and local laws. A medical director reports directly to the senior management of his facility. As well as, providing medical services in the areas of Erectile Dysfunction, including PE. In addition, addressing sub-optimal hormonal level’s, which may attribute to or be separate from ED. Physician, typically will see 8-10 new patients per day
- Provides consultations by examining patients; reviewing medical records, lab reports and logs; developing conclusions and care recommendations.
- Treats male-specific dysfunctions, disorders, and diseases by providing continuing care for established treatment plans.
- Communicates patient treatment plans, decisions, and recommendations to staff/management on a regular basis.
- Maintains patient confidentiality by following HIPAA guidelines.
- Updates medical knowledge by participating in education opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participation in professional organizations.
- Maintains stability and reputation of company by complying with medical standards, pre-established clinical protocols, procedures, policies and general legal requirements.
- Participates in organization overall marketing efforts, which included but are not limited to print, radio, and television promotions.
Graduate of an accredited medical school
Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located
Must have current state and federal DEA certification
Clinical Skills, Knowledge & Experience with Electronic Medical Records, Confidentiality, Medical Teamwork, Pharmacology, Bedside Manner, Administering Medications, Problem Solving, Adult Health.
-Pay rate $100-$120 (per hour based on experience and qualifications)
+Additional Income Opportunities
-No Insurance Billing
-Fee For Service Practice
-Paid Expenses/Travel to Honolulu, Hi for Training
-2 Wks Paid Training