Seeking commercial underwriter for multi-line program including commercial auto
- Knowledge of rating systems & computer skills
- Underwriting experience of 3 to 5 years with a Company or Program manager
- Ability to use sound underwriting judgment, knowledge and experience to evaluate risk for acceptability
- Possess a proven track record of developing a profitable book of business and experience working with independent insurance agents
- Highly personable demeanor, ability to build rapport, good judgment and sound decision making along with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
- Ability to work in a paperless environment.
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast paced, deadline driven organization
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Self-motivated and accountable
- Strong organization, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong relationships with clients, markets and colleagues
The International Excess group of companies is a national insurance wholesaler and program manager who operates in all fifty states. With a concentration in property, liability, inland marine, errors and omissions, directors and officers, commercial auto, and umbrella, we are able to offer the client a full range of products. The insurance program division builds customized multi-state insurance programs for specialty industries, associations, and groups of policy holders. Services include underwriting, rating structures, policy issuance, and regulatory compliance.
Indeed - 16 months ago