SCOPE OF SERVICES
The successful candidate will serve as a Senior Exchange Engineer reporting to the IT Operations division. Responsibilities: Provide engineering and design for the Microsoft Exchange 2010 environment; oversee and implement the City’s hosted mail and messaging system (Microsoft Exchange 2010) and domain architecture; migrate Exchange 2010 email systems from external hosted sources; design implementations of Microsoft Exchange 2010 in a complex environment for other City agencies/entities adding to the rapidly expanding domain of over 65,000 users; perform upgrades, security, virus protection, spam protection, registry, active directory, editing, system implementation, performance monitoring and problem solving for project execution in a large, complex environment, strategic planning, functional management, and deployment of client software for mail migrations; create, oversee and update the existing Exchange/AD systems and related documentation.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Must possess one of the following certifications: MCITP ; MCSA; MCSE; MCSA; MCTS
In addition must possess the following:
- At least eight (8) years experience as a lead Microsoft Exchange engineer; In-depth knowledge of messaging systems, architecture expertise; Active Directory, documentation and overall Windows OS skills;
- Advanced Exchange 2007/2010, Exchange 2010 Enterprise Build Experience, Monitor and Maintaining an Exchange 2010 environment
- Inter-Org Migration experience using Quest Migration Manager for Exchange
- Advance Email Routing knowledge and skill set using Symantec Bright Mail Gateway
- Blackberry 5.xx Enterprise Build and Migration Experience and Windows
- At least three (3) years experience administrating an Exchange 2010 DAG, Experience in a large, geographically dispersed environment;
- Full understanding of Load Balancers, LDAP compliant directories; Outlook Web Access and Microsoft Outlook;
The preferred candidate should possess the following: A Bachelor’s degree in a related field; knowledge of Windows-based application administration, server security and maintenance; 8+ years’ experience as a lead Microsoft Exchange administrator; in-depth knowledge of messaging systems, system administration and architecture expertise; advanced Exchange 2007/2010, Active Directory, documentation and overall Windows 2003/2008 OS skills; 3+ years’ experience administrating a clustered, high availability Exchange environment; experience in a large, geographically dispersed environment; full understanding of DNS, WINS, DHCP and LDAP compliant directories; Outlook Web Access and Microsoft Outlook; Blackberry 5.xx, Windows Mobile/Active Sync, Exchange 2007/2010, Exchange 2010 migration to Exchange 2010, in-depth knowledge in SMTP and email archive solution, SAN, VM, MVS and scripting; solid technical knowledge of advanced Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010, Windows 2003/2008, Blackberry 4.xx/5.xx Enterprise Vault 2010/9.xxx.; excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent analytic, organization, presentation, customer service and facilitation skills; excellent problem solving skills; and the ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Management Consulting Network International, MCNI, Find Experts in the GlobalLOOK(tm) Directory of Management Consultants, Leading Firms...