The IRC Finance Team seeks to achieve excellence in financial management by providing accurate and timely financial information to IRC management and programs, by adhering to established financial practices and accounting principles, and by ensuring functional financial systems to support the operations.
SCOPE OF WORK:
The Financial Systems Administrator will be responsible for administration, maintenance and support of the systems used by the accounting and finance teams including general ledger, attendance and payroll, banking platforms, and off-the-shelf software. The position will work closely with the HRIS analyst and/or appropriate IT staff on integrating finance systems with Workday and other relevant organizational applications and systems. Coordinate with HR and IT staff as appropriate on projects that have an effect on, or are related to, finance systems and applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain security and access control for all users of IRC financials systems: ADP Payroll, Endowment Manager, several online banking and currency exchange platforms, NOVAtime (online timesheet system).
- Responsible to work with all related software vendors for upgrades, patches, and general maintenance. Assist in the rollout and UA testing of finance systems as necessary.
- Ensure licenses are current for SUN Systems, IRC’s global general ledger package and obtain new serializations as required.
- Day to day NOVAtime administration for approximately 400 non-exempt & 200 supervisors on a biweekly payroll cycle which includes trouble shoot system when errors occur, assists in resolution, and provides follow-up to users and service providers; creation of new users and activation of employees in the system; and timely responses to queries to the NOVAtime helpdesk email account.
- Work closely with IT and the HRIS team to determine requirements and implement enhancements related to Workday, ADP, or NOVAtime integration. Assists in the development of all changes and modifications to table, data elements, and user accessibility to financial systems
- Create and update required process manuals for internal usage for the above systems.
- Training of finance & non-finance staff at Headquarters as required.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, or other related field
- Experience in nonprofit industry a plus
- 3-5 years related system administration and report generation experience with Finance and Accounting systems
- Previous experience with ADP
- Strong communication, organization and time management skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and attention to detail; demonstrated planning and analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle, produce, and maintain confidential information
- Ability to work independently
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products
Please apply at: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=IRC&cws=1&rid=9086
Indeed - 15 months ago
The International Rescue Committee responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their...