The International Spine Intervention Society (ISIS) is an association of physicians dedicated to the development and promotion of the highest standards for the practice of interventional procedures in the diagnosis and treatment of spine pain. A non-profit medical society founded in 1989 with more than 3,000 members from multiple specialties, ISIS actively engages in fostering evidence-based practice through physician education, the funding and execution of research, and the development of standards.
The ISIS Administrative Assistant will carry out the duties of the front office, support various committee staff and will report to the CEO.
This position is an opportunity for a candidate with the right skills to be engaged in an exciting and fulfilling career in Association Management.
- Effectively promote the professionalism of the society by competently answering phones, returning emails and assisting members
- Process membership applications, dues, order fulfillment and educational certificates
- Promptly check and return eFax’s and/or distribute to appropriate staff
- Utilize association database to register members for events, answer questions, learn referral sources, change passwords and update information
- Manage office inventory, order materials and manage product shipping
- Organize event collateral material, packing and shipping
- Assist office staff with varies tasks on a weekly basis
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytic, communication, organizational and implementation skills
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, and able to prioritize team efforts to use limited resources efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Requires some physicality, lifting books, shipping materials etc.
- Travel is required up to 8 days annually
To learn more about the International Spine Intervention Society, please visit our website: spinalinjection.org
This entry level position offers a flexible work schedule, competitive starting salary, and for fulltime employees, a benefits package including medical, dental, Simple IRA plan with company match, CE funding, flexible spending account, and a casual dress code in a wonderful work environment.
Summit resume, introduction letter and salary request