International Student Volunteers Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Exciting and once in a lifetime experience
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CAFebruary 8, 2016
It was an amazing experience in a different culture. I loved being able to provide assistance to the local people. I would recommend this volunteer opportunity to any college student.
Making a diffrerence
STUDENT CARE FINACIAL COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CaFebruary 13, 2015
Helping college students travel the world and volunteer is fun and inspiring. My co-workers were fun and enthusiast. Although stressful at times, we all came together as a family.
A fun project
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CAJune 23, 2014
It felt like the work we did affected the lives of the trees and animals. I learned how connected the ecosystem is and how if one part is affected all parts will be. There was always a supervisor, and the co-workers were easy to talk to. The hardest part was the hiking, the easiest was the animal watching.
Pros
free lunches, beautiful scenary
Cons
long days
Wonderful experience with like minded people
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Puerto El Morro, EcuadorSeptember 17, 2012
I and the other volunteers would start off the day being stationed at various projects around the town. Some days I taught English, other days I help replant mangroves with the local Eco-club. It was a great experience that taught me what was truly valuable in life and I was able to make life long friends and memories.