INTERNATIONAL

INTERNATIONAL Employer Reviews

Overall good company, lower pay than most
Document and Data Management Supervisor (Former Employee), Whiting, INJuly 29, 2014
Overall good company, lower pay than most. Management was good, and there were a lot of quality people working on my project.
Account Manager
Account manager (Former Employee), Bridgewater,NJJune 30, 2014
Good company overall. They were absorbed by Onesource, an apparent off shore bank. Contract at my location was lost.
Small non profit that helps New Americans integrate in Northeast Ohio
Consultant (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 8, 2014
Small non profit that helps refugees in the Greater Cleveland Area. Very dedicated staff
Managed, trained directed high demanding technicians and lab personnel on multi store operation.
INSIDE SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAMarch 1, 2014
Maintained operational, serviced and repaired electromechanical machines including daily adjustments. Quality control.
productive fun place to work
Professional Basketball Player (Former Employee), south america, and europeFebruary 11, 2014
great experience, learned new cultures, and 2 dif languages, while staying fit and sharing my experiences in the US with foreigners of other countries.
Lead-man, Operator, Filler, Drummer (Former Employee), Baytown, TXNovember 12, 2013
Pros: garanteed 40 hours health benefits
Cons: short breaks
just a job Learned about batch making. How to transfer product from truck to rail car. Co workers are slave drivers and don't have teamwork or leadership skills.Going home and getting paid most enjoyable part of the job.
Funny,happy,mad,excusing,apologizing,forgiving.
Warehouse Assembly,forklift Driver, kitting. (Former Employee), Garland, TXOctober 30, 2013
Pros: 30mn
Cons: 15mn
Mon-Thur .6:00 am- 4:30 + weekend.
On time in and out.
Manager,supervisor, leader
Friendly, teamwork, communication.
Asking who that is concerned.
Great place to work.
GM - International (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 16, 2013
Pros: great flexibility
Cons: too much international travel
Many different opportunities to succeed in the promotional products sphere.
Working hard for refugees
Intern/Grants Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 11, 2013
I learned so much about refugees and the refugee resettlement process here. I gained experience in organizational development, fundraising, grant writing, management and programming.
A place that really helps people!
Intern (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 22, 2013
The office is located in downtown Cleveland. ISC's staff is small, however they are able to do so much for the refugee community in the area as well as many other immigrants from all over the world. The center deals with the relocation of refugees to Cleveland, but their work does not stop there. They provide them with English classes, help them find – more... work and process all of their documentation. In addition the center provides legal services and a language bank. You will never meet nicer people, they truly give their best to help these people in need. – less
easy going workplace very comfortable
Delivery Driver/ Warehouse (Former Employee), Vienna, VAMarch 7, 2013
it was the perfect job for me and my background of driving, I enjoyed my coworkers and boss
la mhard working and havethepassion
airportguide (Former Employee), newyorkFebruary 6, 2013
llike jokes lam social we can meet and discuss somany issue concerning some lmpovementon the job ldont hate any even tfe former employment
Reliable, energetic, pro-active, flexible.
Relocation Consultant, Portuguese Interpreter (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule, cross-cultural experience, travelling.
Cons: dealing with client expectations that go above and beyond the services to be provided.
As a Destination Consultant I provide support and guidance to expatriate clients and families as they adapt to Indianapolis and the American culture. Client focus, flexibility, and ability to "think on my feet" are critical in this position. Working with clients individually; therefore, customizing services to meet his or her needs.

As Portuguese Tutor, – more... editor, translator and interpreter, I enjoy to provide not just the language knowledge but also cross-cultural training.

The most difficult part of the job is to be sensitive and recognize the needs and expectations of each client in a singular way in order to maximize their experience and full fill the client’s needs.

I mostly enjoy the cultural diversity to which I’m exposed through my job and be able to provide guidance and support in order to enhance the daily lives of clients in their work and social life. – less
Volunteered
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 1, 2012
Appreciated well.
Given more challenging tasks.
Very informal and relaxed environment.
VP Analytics and Operational Reporting, HSW (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 15, 2012
Pros: working with our international divisions
Cons: no growth or advancement
A typical day at work involved working with all parts of the company and our divisions in Brazil and China.
Privately owned by foreigners who have only $$ (PROFIT) in mind.
Product Test Technician (Current Employee), Chatsworth, CaliforniaMarch 13, 2012
Pros: close to where i live, my supervisor speaks english
Cons: too many to list.. :(
I'm very thankful to be employed; however, I have always worked for companies that keep the customer's satisfaction and offering a quality product at the highest level of attention.Personal time away from work is important to me; 5 days per year is not enough. I can't afford their insurance coverage, so for the past 4 years I have not seen a doctor. – more... This company does not measure up to my standards, nor to many of their customers. The total lack of inner-company coordination and communication skills absolutely boggle my mind! I'm actually ashamed to have to put this company on my resume. – less