INTERNATIONAL Employee Reviews in United States

nice workplace
assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 6, 2016
be familiar with competing the Admissions with international students
received and processed hundreds of students from overseas via phone calls
frequently used MS Excel to build database and MS Word to send letters
Work.
Production Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXApril 13, 2016
A typical day at work was fine.
I learned a lot about dealing with people.
Did not always agree with management, but did what I was told.
Just like anywhere. some coworkers were good, and some not so much.
The hardest part of the job was letting people go.
Monthly responsibility
Recording Secretary (Former Employee) –  Berea, OHMarch 4, 2016
Recorded the minutes at the meetings. Posted announcements for meetings and future events. Was in charge of local and district lodge elections.
Exactly what I needed
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 25, 2015
Working in the international center was great. I did not have a great deal of responsibilities however it was my first year of graduate school and I was very appreciative of the ability to be able to do homework and meet and interact with international students.I learned about protocol for our international students. My co-workers were great and we would hang out after work. Many of them assisted me with getting adjusted to San Diego. I enjoyed being able to speak with people everyday about international travel.
good place to work with
Healthcare medical interpreter (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 30, 2015
helping arabic speaking refugees in interpreting ,scheduling their medical appointment and their transportation, and during the clinic visit interpreting .
International INC
Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 4, 2015
It was a pleasure working in this company and its employees. You felt you were appreciated for the work you did.

I learned a lot about dealing with different kinds of people.
This company allowed me to challenge myself and to try to come up with new methods to bring in more income for the company.
Pros
Learned a lot
Cons
LONG hours
Overall good company, lower pay than most
Document and Data Management Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Whiting, INJuly 29, 2014
Overall good company, lower pay than most. Management was good, and there were a lot of quality people working on my project.
Account Manager
Account manager (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater,NJJune 30, 2014
Good company overall. They were absorbed by Onesource, an apparent off shore bank. Contract at my location was lost.
Small non profit that helps New Americans integrate in Northeast Ohio
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 8, 2014
Small non profit that helps refugees in the Greater Cleveland Area. Very dedicated staff
Managed, trained directed high demanding technicians and lab personnel on multi store operation.
INSIDE SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMarch 1, 2014
Maintained operational, serviced and repaired electromechanical machines including daily adjustments. Quality control.
productive fun place to work
Professional Basketball Player (Former Employee) –  south america, and europeFebruary 11, 2014
great experience, learned new cultures, and 2 dif languages, while staying fit and sharing my experiences in the US with foreigners of other countries.
Lead-man, Operator, Filler, Drummer (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXNovember 12, 2013
just a job Learned about batch making. How to transfer product from truck to rail car. Co workers are slave drivers and don't have teamwork or leadership skills.Going home and getting paid most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
garanteed 40 hours health benefits
Cons
short breaks
Funny,happy,mad,excusing,apologizing,forgiving.
Warehouse Assembly,forklift Driver, kitting. (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXOctober 30, 2013
Mon-Thur .6:00 am- 4:30 + weekend.
On time in and out.
Manager,supervisor, leader
Friendly, teamwork, communication.
Asking who that is concerned.
Pros
30mn
Cons
15mn
Great place to work.
GM - International (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 16, 2013
Many different opportunities to succeed in the promotional products sphere.
Pros
great flexibility
Cons
too much international travel
Working hard for refugees
Intern/Grants Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 11, 2013
I learned so much about refugees and the refugee resettlement process here. I gained experience in organizational development, fundraising, grant writing, management and programming.
A place that really helps people!
Intern (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 22, 2013
The office is located in downtown Cleveland. ISC's staff is small, however they are able to do so much for the refugee community in the area as well as many other immigrants from all over the world. The center deals with the relocation of refugees to Cleveland, but their work does not stop there. They provide them with English classes, help them find work and process all of their documentation. In addition the center provides legal services and a language bank. You will never meet nicer people, they truly give their best to help these people in need.
easy going workplace very comfortable
Delivery Driver/ Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAMarch 7, 2013
it was the perfect job for me and my background of driving, I enjoyed my coworkers and boss
la mhard working and havethepassion
airportguide (Former Employee) –  newyorkFebruary 6, 2013
llike jokes lam social we can meet and discuss somany issue concerning some lmpovementon the job ldont hate any even tfe former employment
Reliable, energetic, pro-active, flexible.
Relocation Consultant, Portuguese Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 19, 2012
As a Destination Consultant I provide support and guidance to expatriate clients and families as they adapt to Indianapolis and the American culture. Client focus, flexibility, and ability to "think on my feet" are critical in this position. Working with clients individually; therefore, customizing services to meet his or her needs.

As Portuguese Tutor, editor, translator and interpreter, I enjoy to provide not just the language knowledge but also cross-cultural training.

The most difficult part of the job is to be sensitive and recognize the needs and expectations of each client in a singular way in order to maximize their experience and full fill the client’s needs.

I mostly enjoy the cultural diversity to which I’m exposed through my job and be able to provide guidance and support in order to enhance the daily lives of clients in their work and social life.
Pros
flexible schedule, cross-cultural experience, travelling.
Cons
dealing with client expectations that go above and beyond the services to be provided.
Volunteered
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 1, 2012
Appreciated well.
Given more challenging tasks.
Very informal and relaxed environment.