Intership Logistics is a member of the Trans American family of companies with common ownership but individual specialization. Intership Logistics, is an FMC Licensed Ocean Transportation Intermediary (OTI), Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC), and Indirect Air Carrier. We offer a comprehensive and personalized suite of global import and export transportation services.
We are currently seeking an experienced Import/Export Coordinator who will be responsible for handling International Ocean and Air import/export operations activity. This is a critical position to ensure we maintain a high level of service and value to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, review, and prepare air and ocean shipping documentation including but not limited to Booking confirmations, ISF, Bill of Ladings, Arrival Notice, Shipping instructions, Tariff filing, Delivery Orders, and Customs Release Forms.
- Obtain all necessary details and file AES/SED for ocean and air shipments.
- Establish and coordinate pick-ups and deliveries.
- Utilize operating system to manage shipment activity.
- Daily correspondence with clients, overseas agents, carriers, and internal departments.
- Create tracking and tracing reports for clients.
- Enter billing details and create invoices.
- Arrange insurance via online system.
- Assist with providing quotes and rate updates to existing and new clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Three (3) years experience in the Freight Forwarding industry required. Please do not apply if you do not have experience.
- Bachelors degree in Business/Transportation/Logistics preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of TSA and FMC compliance.
- Knowledge of Incoterms, Air and Ocean Import/Export compliance regulations.
- Ability to perform in a high paced environment.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with proactive attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, email and the internet.
Indeed - 12 months ago
InterShip Logistics is an FMC Licensed Ocean Transportation Intermediary(OTI) and a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC). Intership...