InterSolutions, LLC Employee Reviews

For women who apply
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 24, 2017
When applying for this company the manager in Bensalem seems to be sexist he really does not want to hire women he would hire a man before a women. I would recommend to go to the office in cherry hill, Nj for your interview.
Flexible work locations and hours
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 18, 2017
Intersolutions offered a wide array of hours and locations for employees to work which was one of its greatest benefits. Convenience is the company's greatest quality.
Pros
Flexible hours
Not the place to be unless your part time.
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 13, 2017
I do not suggest working here they are very unprofessional, staff can be rude, the lack of communication is the real kicker. They do not offer any benefits of any sort. Its perfect for someone on the go, and need money fast, but this is definitely not a place to be full time. Unless, you don't mind all of the above.
Pros
Fast Money
Cons
Everything Else
cool job
Apartment Concierge (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDOctober 13, 2017
it was a very interesting job i enjoyed t it was very laid back didnt really ask for much. if you know how to get up and walk and use a computer then this job would be great for you
Often relocated to crisis management situations
Maintenance Technician I (Current Employee) –  ContractorOctober 12, 2017
This is a job where you're often relocated, however due to relocation you're able to learn a lot from different people and different job sites but a lot of the different job sites had terrible management skills and also a lot of the different job sites I were brought into were crisis management situations. The hardest part about the job is to be brought into non professionalism, so you'll have to adapt quick or move on !
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Moving from place to place
Intersolutions
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cheverly, MDOctober 11, 2017
I enjoyed my property manager more than anything with my experience at Intersolutions. The pay was decent, but not enough. If the pay was higher, and I could have gone to a different property, I would have.
Intersolutions
Concierge/ Leading Agent Trainee (Current Employee) –  Modera Avenir placeOctober 3, 2017
Great place to work, I meet great people. I am just looking for something more permanent. A typical day i can in and walk the property and make sure its clean and all amenities are available for residents. I check coffee machines and begin a package inventory. I ensure that what we have on hand match with what we have in the system. I greet all residents and their guest with a stand and a smile.
Pros
Great opportunity to gain permanent job
Cons
Takes long to get permanent jobs and most jobs are temporary
Good Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant/Temporary (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 17, 2017
This is a pretty good temp agency. They kept me working. I just didn't like that they stop providing holiday pay. they also doesn't provide any other benefits.
Leasing Consultant (Temp) (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 14, 2017
The company is a great company to work for , they are very understandable to people need and they are very flexible . I would recommend Inter solution to anyone that is working in the Property management field are find them self looking to change job, they have fair Housing training and Position training as well.. great place to get more experience
Pros
unlimited hours if needed
Cons
no vacation day or sick days
Rewarding
Assistant Community Mgr (Current Employee) –  VariesJuly 29, 2017
Inter-solutions has been my go too company anytime employment or lack their of has become a issue for me. They've always put me to work in no time. They make you feel like family.
Pros
Flexible
Property Management (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 28, 2017
A good place to work especially for mothers and students since there is an abundance of flexible schedules and assignments to choose from every day including weekends and holidays.
Very calm environment, nice residents
Concierge/Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 13, 2017
My job at intersolutions is a simple yet difficult if you don't know how to handle it. I check in packages and check out packages. I converse with the resdidents and help them with what they can't do themselves. Meaning put in work orders for maintenance.
Pros
Some of the sites pay a good amount
Cons
I don't have a consistent schedule, I move to different sites, sometimes there isn't an assignment available
Concierge/Front End Manager (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDJune 27, 2017
I dealt with all residents of the building as well as anything involving the apartment site directly. I think what made the site unique that the office stayed open for 24 hours.
A great staffing service
Leasing Consultant/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDJune 26, 2017
Arriving at different apartment communities and meeting different people. Assisting potential residents in completing an application, which includes criminal and credit background check. Assisting in resident retention, resident appreciation. .
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Travel
Always an opening somewhere
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 19, 2017
The level of professionalism taught when going through training is amazing. Once hired, there's always a place for you to work. Flexible hours as well
Pros
Flexible hours. Great management.
good as second job
Concierge (Current Employee) –  MDJune 11, 2017
it is a perfect as second job just to make extra money. for the long run it is terrible to work for them because there is no raise except when the minimum wage goes up.
Pros
good for extra money
Cons
no room for grows
Summary
Administrative Assistant/office consultant (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJune 7, 2017
I had an okay experience because of the fact this was a heavy traveling job. Going into offices the people weren't aren't on the friendly side but the difference campus were very night sights to see.
Great Work Environment
LEASING AGENT (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDMay 16, 2017
I worked well with the team and staffing locations. I gained a lot of experience and felt very informed with all job tasks required of me. The management staff was better than many work places.
Pros
Great schedule
Cons
Inconsistent hours
Always had multiple options
Front Desk/Concierge (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 11, 2017
it wasn't the worst place to work but they lacked communication and follow up. I hope that has changed since. the job culture is erratic and the follow up something fell short. went to 3 properties where someone was already assigned waste time, gas and money
Pros
lots of properties to work
Cons
lack of communication
Better to Look Elsewhere
Lease Consultant (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDApril 13, 2017
Very low pay and no benefits. Can be expected to be willing to work at a moment's notice at temp locations between Baltimore, MD to near Reston, VA....and travel at your expense. OK as a second or third job but not a living wage endavor. Advancement? Foget it, unless they "sell" you for a large fee to one of their clients. If hired permenantly by one of their clients, chances are their client will have to pay you less to make up for the large one-time fee they will have to pay InterSolutions for hiring you....not worth your time, better options available.
Pros
OK if you are looking for a part-time second or third job
Cons
Low Pay, No Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InterSolutions, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7