Intersolutions

Intersolutions Employee Reviews

A great expeience overall
LEASING CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Washington DC AreaJune 9, 2015
Pros: Variety and options
Cons: Not enough permanent positions
Working with Intersolutions, there were many options available as to your career path, Unfortunately, most were out of the area in which I wanted to work.
Productive Work Environment.
Temp. Assignment Overnight (Former Employee), Silver Spring MDMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Great Healthcare Benefits.
Intersolutions was a great company with alot of great advocacy.
it taught me a great deal of patience, and a compassion for working with others.
residential concierge
Residential Concierge (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDMarch 22, 2015
If you don't pick up at least 1assignment within a week they place you as an inactive employee though it is a temp agency. Once you are an inactive employee you no longer receive information about current or future assignments unless you basically beg someone to make you an active employee. As someone who has worked double shifts, and made myself as available as I could...I honestly don't believe this new rule is fair especially if this a temp job who is consistently hiring New people.
My responsibilities
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDOctober 20, 2014
Carpentry, electrical, mechanical, HVAC/R, painting, plumbing, etc. to assist with the general maintenance, upkeep, and repair of apartment buildings and grounds
working for intersoultions was good but i think they need to work on there communication skills with there employees
Porter (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: weekends off
Cons: got to be at work by 7
a typical day at work is fast moving easy going. you are always occupied with work so your day passes real fast without you even knowing it.
this is a great 2nd job
Concierge Temporary (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 17, 2014
Pros: great 2nd job
Cons: benefits and no room for lateness
The luxury apartments where wonderful, what they had in the club houses where amazing to see.
Productive day at work and very busy
Concierge (Current Employee), Silver Spring, MDAugust 10, 2013
Pros: there is a microwave in the package room, i have a desk
Cons: share a desk with people who are less organized as you, no assigned breaks, being responsible for people packages even when you're not working
A typical day at work is usually simple but you may run into little problems throughout the day, and I've learned that people tend to get mad and take things out on you when you had nothing to do with the situation. As for management, they're ok, but my hiring experience was bad. There Isn't much to sy about my co-workers becasue I only know one but not well. The hardest part about this job would be dealing with complaints and packages, but the most enjoyable and being able to talk to the more repesctful residents. The ones that give compliments and help out.
New people and new experiences
Leasing Agent (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: work availability is not consistent
Intersolutions is the first temp agency that I have ever worked for, and I must say they set the bar high. The management staff is courteous, helpful and encouraging.
Property Management Temporary Service
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Bala Cynwyd, PADecember 17, 2012
I worked at different communities within New Jersey and Philadelphia. I did get to work with people I didn't know, but that was a fun part of the job. I was able to acquire different skills and better the one I had already. The hardest part of my job was not being permanent at any of the comminities I worked, the most enoyable part of the job was being able to fit in and even though I wasn't permanent I was still able to carry myself as if I was apart of the staff.
A great company to learn and grow with.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCNovember 6, 2012
Excellent working environment, with opportunity for travel and growth.
Supportive and Stellar
Assistant Manager/Leasing Specialist (Former Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 7, 2012
This company has gone above and beyond as long as I have been working with them. They are very professional and reliable. They have your best interest at heart.
Productive and educational great coworkers
Sech Tech (Former Employee), Washington, DCOctober 31, 2011
Pros: good people to work with, good pay
I enjoyed working with Intersolutions because they were a temp agency but they got you good job.

Intersolutions Salaries