Interspace Limited llc is a 28 year old commercial interior design firm and office furniture dealership in Lexington, KY. Interspace is currently seeking a full-time Intermediate Interior Designer to work with Project Managers in the execution of project specific tasks including programming, preparation of design and construction documents, presentation materials, schematic design, design development and contract documents, furniture selection, and specification, renderings and project administration.
- Minimum 4 year degree in Interior Design from a CIDA accredited program
- 3 or more years of professional experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUP(Revit desired, not required),Specification Software
- Familiarity with ADA and Building Code regulations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong design and conceptual sensibility
- Willingness to learn and be mentored
- Ability to work independently or collaborate with a team
- Possess strong organizational and time management techniques.
Candidates should provide a resume and work sample when applying.
Interspace offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Interspace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Alll qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, regardless of race, gender, religion, age, national origin, veteran status or sexual orientation.