Intersport

Intersport Employer Reviews

Fun environment for young sports fans but...
Anonymous (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 29, 2012
Not a very strategic place. Their CEO is a fantastic salesman, but not a great manager/leader in my opinion. They operate on an antiquated notion that marketing leaders in major corporations make decisions based purely on relationships with salespeople, rather than based on properties that make sense for their brand and can deliver tangible results. – more... They should invest in developing these types of properties and the capability to measure results for their clients, or they risk having an unsustainable business once the CEO retires. – less
enjoyable, learnt new things
Team Member (Former Employee), Lincoln, ENGJune 4, 2014
Pros: right amount of hours to suit me
Cons: finding something to do
repetitive
co-workers were easy to get along with
hardest part of the job was keeping yourself busy in quiet times
enjoyable part of the job, advising customers, meeting new people
Productive and Creative Place
Events Producer (Former Employee), Rio de Janeiro, RJFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: low salary
I learned how to lead people and how to make a pleasure workplace.
Lied to me...
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Red DeerJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: it's in a mall so lunch is easy to find
Cons: everything else about the job. also you have to climb on scaffolding and shelving very narrow.
I was hired in December and told I was to be a permanent part time employee... I had nearly full time hours (which was great!) but as soon as Christmas was over they cut me down to 5 hours a week!
Slow paced and easy work.
sales assistant (Former Employee), Colchester, ENGJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: staff discount
Cons: slow paced work
On a typical day, I would be told to stand on different departments and help customers out. I learned how to interact with people helpfully without being on top of them. Management was okay, the hardest part of the job was endlessly waiting around to help customers however the job was easy and my co-workers were great, we all got on and respected one – more... another. – less
manager is very rude constantly bullies employees.
Full Time Sales Associate/Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee), Calgary alberta northhill mallAugust 8, 2012
Pros: cost+25% discount
Cons: management, ownership, faulty training.
I had to get out of there, for my own sanity I could not allow the new manager to treat me and my co-workers like that. So I left, I was promoted to shipper receiver, and I had to fix the mistakes of the last two shippers who did not know what they were doing and did not know how to file paperwork. My coworkers were not motivated at all. the hardest – more... part of the job was fixing the mistakes of the previous shippers. the most enjoyable part of the job was when I finished fully receiving product I was very good at my job but the management was very unfair, they did not pay overtime they did not bank hours. I would not advise working for Intersport. – less
i worked in a professional environment
prmotional and sales coordinator (Former Employee), Montpellier - franceFebruary 22, 2012
i liked work for this company because i had a lot of responsabilities. i learned a lot of thing about organization and promotionnal events. that was cool because now i know manage different projet at same time.I understand the value of deadlines and goals and have a track record of creating effective plans and initiatives to reach them i have a high – more... tolerance to stress and I’m comfortable working under pressure.I am confident that my professional knowledge. I have dealt with private and public financial sponsors to promote sporting events. I have also helped launch a charitable marketing campaign in which i signed partnership agreements with suppliers to sell their products at preferential prices in order to raise funds. I am skilled at using communication aids such as posters, and flier advertisements. I am also knowledgeable about the different direct marketing techniques such as email marketing, and direct mail – less
Emploi d'étudiante
Vendeuse (Former Employee), Mont-Saint-Martin, B2November 21, 2014
J'ai été embauchée pour m'occuper du rayon "prêt-à-porter", et arrivais à donner de bons conseils aux clients tout en m'occupant de mon rayon.
Buen ambiente en el trabajo.
Dependiente (Former Employee), Valdepeñas, CMNovember 19, 2014
Un día típico en Intersport (en tienda, cara al público) consiste en colocar la tienda, etiquetar los productos, alarmar y percharlos en el caso de las prendas. Asesorar al cliente en las ventas, reponer productos a tienda, llevar un control de los productos en el almacén para que vayan rotando y tengan una mejor venta, cobrar, hacer caja y llevar un – more... control del mantenimiento de limpieza. Por otra parte (en la oficina) el trabajo consiste en llevar la compra y venta de productos que vamos a traer a la tienda, el seguimiento de los albaranes, incluyendo archivarlos para su fácil acceso, llevar las cuentas bancarias, encargada del teléfono, trabajar los programas informaticos de facturación.
Con respecto a los compañeros de trabajo y gerente un ambiente laboral muy respetuoso y muy bueno. – less
Préparation " opération de soldes " (Former Employee), ÉvreuxNovember 19, 2014
- Développement du travail d'équipe
- Acquisition de nouvelles compétences
vendeur (Former Employee), Castelnaudary, A9November 10, 2014
Pros: bonne entente du personnel
Cons: pas d'avantage
L'environnement de travail était agréble
Le personnel était sociable
Gestion de 5 magasins
Directeur Régional-INTERSPORT 5 magasins (Former Employee), colmarNovember 6, 2014
Pros: le proget
Cons: franchise (culture de l'épicier)
Semaine type:
Lundi et mardi sur le magasin de Colmar priorités de la semaine avec les responsables rayons, Jeudi visite magasin de Belfort et Montbéliard , vendredi visite magasin Illzach et St louis(analyse des résultats identifications des décalages et plans d'actions, visite merchandisage et respect des règles)

Management:

Augmenter la VA des – more... collaborateurs par la mise en place de rîtes et rythmes, plan d'action communiqué et partagé avec l'ensemble des employés (vision commune)
Délèguer et contrôler la bonne mise en place de politique commerciale du groupe – less
Le contact client
Vendeur rayon chaussure/Running (Former Employee), Auch, B3November 5, 2014
Leur approche est très agréable.
Ils sont aux plus proche des clients avec leur produit haut de gamme et leur produit entrée de gamme pour la découverte des sports et ainsi les satisfaire.
Environnement de travail agréable
Contrat Saisonnier en tant que Vendeur Sportif (Former Employee), Béthune, B4October 15, 2014
Même expérience que lors du premier contrat chez Intersport
Buen ambiente de trabajo, compañerismo
Dependienta (Former Employee), Denia, VCOctober 8, 2014
Pros: buenas compañeras
Cons: salario muy ajustado
Mi trabajo consistia en atender y ayudar a los clientes en la elección del producto y lo que mejor se adaptase a sus necesidades. Reponer y colocar el genero recibido en la tienda.
fermeture du intersport
Caissière et commis (Former Employee), Pincourt, QCOctober 6, 2014
J`ai du quitter cette emplois car on ma dit qu` il fermait malheureusement le porte.
Ambiente de trabajo bueno
Administrativa dpto Rrhh (Former Employee), Rubí, CTSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: nada
Cons: no poder haber estado más tiempo
Planificación de plantilla.
Descripción de los puestos.
Definición del perfil profesional.
Selección del personal.
Formación del personal.
Inserción del nuevo personal.
Tramitación de despidos.
Elección y informatización de los contratos.
Gestión de nominas y seguros sociales.
Gestión de permisos, vacaciones, horas extraordinarias, bajas por enfermedad.
Control – more... de absentismo – less
stimolante
cassiera (Former Employee), Santa Cruz de Tenerife, CNSeptember 19, 2014
si impara molto sullo sport e le varie attrezzature. Orari flessibili.
L'aspect le plus difficile du poste
Vendeuse (Former Employee), Saint-Maximin, B6September 17, 2014
Vente en libre service donc les compétences de vente de sont pas mis en avant.
ras
Hôtesse de caisse vente (Former Employee), Salaise-sur-Sanne,September 10, 2014
Pros: proximité
Cons: ambiance
Bonne clientèle, j'aime la relation client le point faible l'ambiance du personnel à l'poque ou j'y étais.
La direction rien à dire sympa.
le travail me manque

1 2 3 4

About Intersport

For 25 years, Intersport has been an award-winning innovator and leader in the creation of sports and entertainment based marketing – Read more

Intersport Photos