Batteries are in high demand! Did you know the average household in San Diego uses 25 different battery operated devices? Commercial applications are growing just as fast.
Interstate All Battery of San Diego is looking for a proven, smart, aggressive and prudent Business to Business Sales Representative, who can make significant contributions to our company. We are fast growing with a culture and ethic that allows us to provide Outrageously Dependable service to our commercial customers. To qualify, you must have a solid track record of success. If that charges you up, it's time to see if you have what it takes to be a part of Interstate All Battery of San Diego!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Achieve specific revenue and gross profit margin objectives.
- Demonstrate sales leadership, support local retail staff, and partner with telesales team.
- Develop relationships with existing client base to establish long term profitable partnerships, creating sales proposals, conducting sales meetings, demonstrations, and product introductions, all aimed at providing the best possible solution.
- Develop sales proposals, arrange and conduct sales meetings with commercial prospects, i.e. cold-calling.
- Identify potential business opportunities and design a go to market strategy by reviewing, monitoring, and analyzing internal sales tools.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- College degree preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills.
e.g. - Verbal & written, negotiation, and presentation ability.
- Minimum 2-5 years successful sales experience, preferably within a related industry.
e.g. - Industrial supply / wholesalers, fire & security, medical supply / wholesalers, etc.
- History of networking within the community establishing relationships within schools, civic and professional organizations, and non-profits.
- Understand principle and function of sales pipeline and account management.
- Knowledge and experience with medical industries, federal, state, and local government, or educational institutions is desired.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive compensation.
- Outstanding medical and dental benefits.
- Company vehicle.
- Ground floor opportunity with a growing local company.
Please email resume or apply in person at 9345 Cabot Drive, San Diego, CA 92126.
Indeed - 8 months ago
We are the #1 replacement battery in North America.