Interstate Batteries Employee Reviews

Productive, Fun, Challenging place to work
Route Supervisor (Current Employee), Garden Grove, CAJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Strong management willing to invest in employees
Cons: Long hours
Great place to work. Company cares for their employees, and has great purpose and values. Interstate treats their employees very well with health care and retirement.
mailroom associate
Mailroom Associate (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 3, 2015
Pros: hour lunch and company food
Cons: internship
processing USPS, UPS, FED EX packages incoming and outgoing. Sorting mail and delivering to different departments within the work building. Processing Invoices and providing customer service.
Rock Solid Culture
SharePoint Developer (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 17, 2015
Pros: Culture, training, benefits, co-workers
Cons: Don't always hold management accountable and average pay.
Amazing open, friendly and inviting culture. Love the individuals I work with on a daily basis.

Behind on technology and management is not always held accountable.
Great company to work for.
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Dothan, ALMay 14, 2015
Pros: Great people to work for.
Cons: Short lunck breaks.
Fun and Challenging. Integrity. Tough but helpful. Great employees. Dealing with irritable customers. Learning something new everyday.
interstate batteries
Driver / Warehouse Representative (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 8, 2015
grate company to work for very nice people, unfortunately a better opportunity for my growth in the work place came along to better my future.
Great Job, Great People.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 3, 2015
Pros: CoWorkers, Pay, Experience
Cons: Slight Management Issues, Health Concerns
I had a great experience working here. The usual 7am-3pm shift paid well and I got along with everyone just fine. Your head could spin at first with the amount of tasks dropped on your lap but once you get it down it's as easy as breathing. Speaking of which you'll have to get used to the smell of battery acid, as well as the burn of it too. All in all I'd recommend this job for someone looking to earn a few dollars.
Good place to work.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 27, 2015
Good Christian work place.
Agile methodolgy.
Most challengeing aspect of job is the DB management.
Good business support.
SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME
Warehouse associate (Former Employee), kendallFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: you can say you have a job.
Cons: read review!
Worst employer I ever had.You work 140 hours and they promise a salary that is not met at all. Owner thinks he runs a factory of illegal workers. Breaks have been taken and lunch is only 30 minutes for a 13 hour work day. Please reconsider your options!! You are warned that if you speak anything else but english or attempt to better yourself by going to school you will get fired. SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME AND DONT EVEN APPLY
I really enjoy working at Interstate Batteries. It is hard work, but it is very rewarding. I enjoy my boss, he is a fair and inpartial boss.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), NJJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: good company to work for.
Cons: money and benefits. no advancement.
I really enjoy working at Interstate Batteries. It is hard work, but it is a very good business to work for. Money and the benefits are not that good and there is no advancement. I enjoy my boss, he is a fair and inpartial boss. I enjoy my co-workers I also consider them good friends.The only problem is I am looking to better myself to have a career, and go further in my job and education.
Privately owned Christian Organization with and emphasis on people
Senior Development Leader / Development Leader (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasDecember 30, 2014
Pros: great people and hard work
Cons: do you job well and there are no cons
Interstate hires and retains top tear talent.

I spent 22 years there advancing in title and responsibilities.
great culture based on biblical principals
Recruiter (Corporate & Field) (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 3, 2014
Pros: low cost benefits, flex summer, company events
Cons: pay
Not the highest paying company, but the benefits and work life balance help. Great team, hard to promote up.
Poductive, Multitask Work and Socializing.
Handling ,Shipping and Packaging Associate (Former Employee), Garland, TXOctober 29, 2014
Pros: free lunches occasionally
Cons: short breaks and holidays
I am always greeted in a nice way. I learned new things everyday. I know how to work with others, co workers, management. I had a good relationship with everyone. I am always up for helping others. I have never complained on a job.
Shangri-La
Art Director/Designer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 22, 2014
Pros: everthing
Cons: pay is a little below what it should be
The environment is supper supportive and nurturing. I enjoyed working at Interstate and found it to be very beneficial for the start of my carrier.
Great Company!
Customer Service Representative/Inventory Manager (Former Employee), West Chester, PAOctober 22, 2014
Great company to work for. They treat their clients very well and customer satisfaction is number 1.
never good enough
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator/Driver (Former Employee), Harrisonburg, VAOctober 5, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: benefits are high management is very poor
Need new owners if your not christian your nothing to them. Poor everything from top to bottom. People have jobs that they can't even do. If you like a knife in your back because your not in with the click its the perfect place for you
warehouse
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee), Hackettstown, NJSeptember 8, 2014
shipping forklift operator its just a job and only on a need to know bases!
Productive enviorment
Driver/Warehouse (Current Employee), Queens, NYAugust 13, 2014
Interstate Batteries is a fun environment and fast moving during the winter season where it's get very busy. My daily duties are to charge and test batteries and also keeping everything in order inside the warehouse and i am also a delivery driver where on a daily i would make about 10-15 stops on a busy day. I've learned a lot from this job i gained the responsibility of opening and closing the store along with finalizing end of the day paper work and also a key holder. I would say the most enjoyable part of my job is being a driver and making the customers happy and having a great relationship with them also for bettering the company.
Company Owned Operations
Market General Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 6, 2014
Pros: nationally known brand
Cons: poor training, direction and support
My time was spent working for one of the company owned operations. I was disappointed in the lack of support, direction and training offered by the corporate office.
LoHard hot days
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAJuly 24, 2014
Long hot hard days
expect a lot out of everyone
not managed very well
busy business
Battery Technician (Former Employee), Pinellas Park, FLJune 4, 2014
If you are willing to work under hot conditions this is the job for you.