Interstate Capital Employee Reviews

Great Company
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMOctober 4, 2016
ICC is a great company to work for. All ICC employees work really hard, it is a very busy office, there is always a lot of work and employees are very knowledgeable and smart. Co-workers and management are friendly and open. Great opportunities for professional development.
Pros
Good Salary and Benefits, Friendly Management
Rewarding career with a growing company!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMDecember 28, 2015
ICC is a wonderful place to work as they take very good care of their employees to ensure a positive and healthy work environment, along with providing opportunities for advancement. ICC's services truly help companies grow, and that is absolutely the most rewarding part of working here. Knowing I'm showing up at work every day helping our clients achieve their business goals is incredibly fulfilling. All around, a great place to work!
Great Company
Collections (Former Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMDecember 23, 2015
Interstate Capital is a great place to work. I made a lot of great friends and learned a great deal about factoring. It was a pleasure working here and would definitely return if I ever needed to. I'm proud to have been part of a great team and would recommend Interstate Capital to anyone looking to be part of a great company.
Great Colleagues
Human Resources Consultant (Current Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMDecember 18, 2015
The company is still run by the two men who founded it in 1993 and most of the managers have been here more than a decade, some more than 15 years, so there's a tremendous wealth of experience and expertise. I have found my colleagues to be knowledgeable and very conscientious about customer service. Our typical client is a small- to medium-sized company owner and we want them to succeed in their business, so there's a lot of emphasis on customer support.

It's a busy office with a lot going on and the days fly by. The company has grown quite a bit in the last couple of years and they are almost always on the lookout for people who are smart, hard-working, and reliable. It's a good employer with a good reputation in our community.
Pros
Good people to work with
advancement is only the beginning
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMDecember 2, 2015
Great place to work. The management is caring and understanding to their employees and make having a work/life balance very possible.
Proud to be working with Interstate Capital
Marketing (Current Employee) –  TexasOctober 6, 2015
The talent and expertise that Interstate Capital holds is invaluable. Their knowledge of factoring paired with their genuine values in customer service make me proud to be a part of their team.
A very productive company
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMAugust 18, 2015
This Company was the best.. I have ever worked for, the owners were very smart and it made for a very lucrative business. The incentives for their employees was great, very supportive management.
Pros
Monthy birthday celebrations, monthly giveaways for departments, Gym membership, sports tickets.
Family like work environment
Broker of Record, CEO, CFO (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMarch 27, 2013
I was the President of a Florida Mortgage Lender, until December 2010, when it was no longer feasible to operate the corp.
Pros
work on your owntime
Cons
mortgages
Owners of this company are great people to work for
INVOICE REVIEW SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMMarch 5, 2013
The working schedule at this company is good and the job is a tedious repetitive daily work. Hardest part of this job was to finish reviewing all required invoices to have them ready to be mailed out.
real estate
Home Loan Consultant (Former Employee) –  ft, flAugust 1, 2012
The job was great learn a lot with real estate

meet lots of new people.