Interstate Personnel Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
This was my company
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IAJune 25, 2017
This was my company and i had normally two others working for me. did the majority of the cold calling on clients and some recruiting and placing of candidates. Also I handled all the bookkeeping, payroll, taxes, etc. Advertising, trainig and motivation of my employees. This business allowed me to tour a vast majority of the companies that we recruited for and this was very interesting and helpful in filling their positions.
Pros
Business owner
Cons
Responsible for everything.....kept me on my toes always
Opportunity to meet new people and learn new things.
Customer Service/Receptionsit (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CANovember 18, 2013
With interstate personnel I did reception work and customer service. As a receptionist I reviewed messages left after hours, separated and delivered incoming mail to different departments, and answered phones. Customer service position was very fast paced and I had to assist the customer in tracking their shipment as fast as I could so I could move to the next person calling. Management was very on top of everyone and always willing to help out when I had a question. Co-workers were nice and helpful. The hardest part of my job was how fast paced everything was. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to help customers with their shipments and making them feel at ease.
Pros
Contests, employee appreciation week
Cons
5:00AM training sessions
Very helpful and flexible, great staff
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 6, 2012
I was assigned good jobs through this agency and liked it a lot. I worked for great companies and never had any issues with any of them.
Pros
meet new people and learn new things.
Great Staff, very friendly
Receptionist/HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAApril 17, 2012
I have worked with Interstate on and off. They always keep me working. And they are so friendly.
Pros
friendly staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interstate Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6