The Sales and Marketing Specialist will be charged with assisting the Sales and Marketing team with the day-to-day initiatives including brand and market strategy, web-based B2B targeted marketing, national events, collateral to help accelerate the sales cycle, and reporting. We are looking for an ambitious, hardworking, eager to learn, self-starting individual. No relocation offered.
- Strategic alignment of sales collateral with the customer experience
- Writes, develops, and maintains sales collateral and tools to support the sales cycle including sales presentations, brochures, and flyers
- Assists with proposals: meets deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data
- Creates and develops advertising concepts and copy
- Manages and maintains client data
- Produces weekly Sales reports
- Maintains the sales intranet and online store
- Planning, implementation and follow-up for national and special events
- Supervises and coordinates with event contractors
- Works with Communications Specialist on promotional and social media campaigns
- Develops and implements marketing event plans and materials
- Manages the Interstate corporate website, including the customer experience, content, and the associated vendor teams
- Creates compelling storytelling content that ties into brand strategy and lead generation activities
- Creates an online community that appeals to key audiences
- Monitors and manages SEO performance
- Tracks, analyzes, and reports on website traffic
- Develops, manages and tracks project related expenses
- Special requests as assigned
Strategic Thinker: Proactive change agent who can juggle multiple priorities in a dynamic environment while communicating the company’s vision/mission into effective marketing programs.
Results Driven: High energy, self-directed and intrinsically motivated to drive results by setting strategic goals, drives aggressive business initiatives that positively represents the brand. Strong communicator who has the ability to influence and drives results by maneuvering through road blocks and develops creative solutions.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in marketing, event planning, and website management.
- Must be a writer at heart and have excellent communication skills.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Web analytics experience preferred
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university required in Communications or Marketing
Interstate is an emergency restoration and general contractor company specializing in restoring commercial property nationwide. We make coping with a disasterlike a fire, flood, and major catastrophe more manageable by providing one place for all of your emergency restoration and reconstruction needs.
We offer a highly competitive salary ($45K - $50K dependent on experience and qualifications), full and complete benefits package and generous paid vacation. Medical insurance, 401(k), and life insurance all company paid 100%. Interested candidates should email their resume with salary requirements.
Indeed - 13 months ago