InterSystems is the engine behind the world's most important applications in healthcare, business and government. Everything we build is designed to drive better decisions, actions, and outcomes for the people who stake their lives and livelihoods on our technology. We believe software should be interoperable, reliable, intuitive, and scalable. This IRIS principle guides all our software development.
Our data platform and connected care solutions have received global industry recognition including the Leader position in the Gartner Magic Quadrant and Best in KLAS awards from KLAS Research, among other honors. InterSystems is privately held – enabling us to devote all our attention to our customers.
Our products include:
• InterSystems Caché, a high-performance multi-model operational database management system
• InterSystems Ensemble, a seamless platform for rapidly developing connectable applications
• InterSystems HealthShare, a health informatics platform and solution family for connected care
• InterSystems TrakCare, a unified healthcare information system
• Embedded technologies for analytics and mobile and Web-based applications – less
3 salaries reported
$84,925 per year
4 salaries reported
$65,785 per year
6 salaries reported
$89,017 per year