Great Firm. Great Work. Great People.
Pros: great work, profit sharing plan, equity sharing plan, sabbatical, option to work 9 - 9 hour days
Intertech is the winner of over two dozen awards for a great and growing work environment. For technical professionals, because Intertech is also a training firm, the firm is "out in front" on new technologies with cutting edge projects and training is readily available.
The following comments are just a few collected by the Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal while surveying for the “Best Places To Work” edition.
• “By far the best place I have ever worked. Great communicators, great repeat customers, great brand marketing. I feel this organization genuinely cares for me as a person and values me as an asset every day.”
• “I really love working -in- Intertech. Not -with- Intertech, but working -as part of- Intertech. I feel as though I am the IN in INtertech.”
• “Intertech consistently fosters open and positive communication between workers and between management and employees. This is especially challenging in a consulting organization where most are working off site at client offices.“
• “Intertech's focus on technology leadership gives me the opportunity to grow as a leader and architect.”
• “I have never experienced a workplace like Intertech. The Owners and Management have created a unique environment. If I could define a workplace of my dreams, I could not have imagined it would be as good as Intertech.”
• ”Intertech has given me the experience of a lifetime. From ongoing training opportunities to our technology leadership that helps us land fantastic projects, Intertech is truly a great place to work.
Intertech employees receive a solid compensation – more... package, and recognition for a job well done. In addition, Intertech consultants receive:
• A year-end bonus tied to utilization
• A bonus through Intertech’s PPP (Profit Participation Plan)
• Overtime for hours billable to a client
• Paid Vacation
• A stake in a growing firm, with a share growth that outpaces the Dow and NASDAQ, through Intertech’s EPP (Equity Participation Plan)
• Sabbatical (3 months of vacation for every 7 years of service)
• Full benefits package, to include: medical, dental, long and short-term disability life insurance and a 401(k) with company match.
• Internal recognition through a colleague acknowledgment program — peers recognize peers for living Intertech values — to include quarterly parties with drawings for gift cards and prizes for both nominees and nominators.
• Optionally Work 9 – 9 hour days (based on client approval)
• Casual dress at the Intertech office 5 days a week. – less