Intertech Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun Workplace
Senior Graphic/Web Designer (Former Employee) –  out of stateJune 5, 2016
I learned a lot during my time with Intertech

- Senior Web / Graphic Designer
- Art director for an internet magazine, was one of a kind and the first in the reign during my time with them.
Great Hospital to work for
IT Desktop Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 28, 2016
Hospital environment was fast paced great interacting with staff and patients would recommend this job very educational very technical loved it. This was a temp agency teksystems great company
Pros
great job educational professional fun
Cons
management was difficult to work with.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 21, 2013
the work day was typical for quality, complete all quality ckecks and responsibilities on bottles and talk to all machine operators to see if there were any problems. I learned how to use a datamyte and got along with my co-workers well. there was no hard part nto the job and I have always enjoyed my work in quality.
Pros
cookouts
Cons
not having acess to management on third shift.
productive company that honed my leadership skills
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FloridaMay 31, 2012
This Florida Dept Of Transportation (FDOT) Contract involved Maintenance and Construction activities related to Nassua, Clay, St Johns, Alachua, Hillsborough, Gilchrist, Volusia and Duval Counties Interstate systems (I-10/I-295/I-95/9-A/I-275/I-75) and Primary Roadways. Activities of work encompassed Guardrail and vehicular impact devices, etc. This was a three year contract. I was involved in the day-to-day operations overseeing three road crews involving MOT. Coordinating work activities with FDOT, committing and expending Intertech’s resources in order to effectively accomplish all work documents in a timely manner. Main point of contact for all emergency related needs, available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Pros
great co workers, good pay, awesome boss, lots of overtime
Cons
hot, dangerous, back breaking work