Interval International

Interval International United States Employee Reviews

Very nice place to work
Compensation & Benefits Analyst (Former Employee), Miami, FlApril 6, 2015
This is not the best place to work, there is no opportunity for advancement and the pay is low. I believe there is no respect for the employees.
fun and enjoyable work place with outgoing people
customer service rep (Former Employee), miami flMarch 11, 2015
love to help people with their issues and love being the person to call to get help from love being around people i placed orders for customers over the phone booked hotel rental cars for customers
Horrible place to work akin to being a feudal servant
Exchange Dept - Travel Coordinator Agent (Former Employee), MiamiFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: none except most co workers were nice
Cons: see my review
A horrible place to work. Terrible pay, supervisors sit on their cell phones all day or surf the web and yet claim they are too busy to help their team, which is what they are supposed to do. Laziest bunch of managers and supervisors I have ever seen.

Most of the co workers were great which is about the only good thing I can say about working there. But the morality is very low and employees complain constantly about the unfair practices of management. They will hire and fire at the drop of a hat, based on personal likes and dislikes, rather than on true job performance. Favoritism and nepotism prevail. HR is your enemy. Job performances reports are ridiculous and they refuse to give an employee a copy- no company I have ever worked for has refused to give a copy of your job performance report to you. The Supervisors lie on those reports to cover their own butts and you don't even have a copy to remember all the things you supposedly are doing wrong. if you are on "probation" you are not allowed to change departments, get a raise or promoted, yet, I have seen many people on probation move departments and get raises and promotions. It all about favoritism.

This company is in the time share business. They lie to their clients and their employees. The clients are constantly unhappy and screaming because of the lies they have been told so the job is stressful. The "benefits" are a joke- they are never available, unless you are a favorite.
Stay far, far away from this company.
A day at Work
Diamond Advisor (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 16, 2015
I enjoyed working there and it was a pleasure to clock in every morning
great travel industry
Assistant Manager, Payroll (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 8, 2015
great company to work for.
big company to process payroll for 1000 employees.
Big call center
Interval International
Diamond Resorts Owner Service Adviser/Retention (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 4, 2015
working at interval international was a very great opportunity and experience, I love working with people that work together as a team players.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee), Miami, FlJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: discount on leasures
Cons: schedule is crazy, break attendance are major priority
Everyone is friendly. It can be a nice place to work. Since you are on the phone with clients all day, it is very difficult to take your break on schedule time. The bad thing about it, not taking your break on time reflects on your attendance and with your performance. Attendance and Performance are keys to stay in this company.
Travel Consultant (Former Employee), Miami, FLNovember 24, 2014
Working there was an awesome experience. Accepting inbound calls assisting customers with vacation exchange, car rentals, airline reservations
old school management
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Miami, FLNovember 22, 2014
old school management - manager over 35 years
no growth
good benefits
no voice
i had already done this why again
Vacation Assistance Advisor & Sales (Current Employee), miami flOctober 1, 2014
i had already submitted all of this why mai diong this again did not enjoy workin there
This is a great place
rep (Current Employee), miamiSeptember 19, 2014
its a great place to work hands down. great benefits and all the above
Very poor management
Analyst (Former Employee), OrlandoSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: location of office
Cons: too many to list
Repetitive unchallenging work... manager totally disconnected from workers...no collaboration unless you were part of the clique...a company that needs an overhaul from top to bottom.
Training and Development Specialist (Current Employee), Miami, FLAugust 15, 2014
Depending on department it can be a nice place to work. The work to pay ratio is very lacking.
Awesome
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 5, 2014
Pros: timeshares
Cons: healthcare
Great place to work, flexible hours great pay/ Timeshare company call center environment
Creating life long memories all in a days work.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 22, 2014
Pros: working from home, creating your own hours.
Cons: not much outreach for supervisors.
A typical day at work would include being at your desk and clocked in early to ensure any kind of technical delay as they can happen and it is our responsibility to promote punctuality. Logging into a secured VPN and network and calling into the call center. Making certain that the environment is quiet and conducive to productivity and sales. I learned that posture and voice are everything, when a client cannot see you what you say has a large impact on how they feel and review the company even if you personally are not responsible for the issue. I had co-workers that were online in a chat forum for any reasons to have issue, and to post the revenue. The hardest part of the job was the fact that often time our members were misinformed or, our company was misrepresented by third party timeshares and resorts and so often times what a member understood to be true was in fact the opposite. On occasion a disgruntled member despite the most effective and polite courtesy in the explanation of policies and procedures would remain disgruntled. I had to learn to give it my very best, and on most days I would be successful in educating our members and helping them to attain the vacation of their dreams regardless of inventory because I listened and used other various forms of our system to ensure what they wanted be provided even if it cost a little extra. ;) The best part of my job was knowing that when a member called in even if the call was difficult and took more time than needed that at the end they understood what was said and what steps to take to achieve the results they wanted, and the fact that they were estatic to have spoken with someone such as myself and they raved on my survey's :)
Great Company
Reservation Agent (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 14, 2014
Pros: ot
Cons: shift bids
Great Company, Benefits, Travel Discounts, Several Shifts
Poor management
Vacation Advisor (Current Employee), Miami, FLMay 7, 2014
Pros: coworkers
Cons: short breaks, no room for growth
The managers are not helpful they sit at their desks all day long and talk amongst each other. The attendance/adherence policy is ludacris. The "commission" policy is awful. Only good thing is the people I met from my training class.
Fun enviornment, not much room for growth
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee), Miami, FLApril 16, 2014
Pros: benefits, flexible schedule
Cons: no opportuntiy for growth, maxed out on pay
I supervise a team of ten reprsentatives assisting our members in booking timeshare exchanges, I am responsible for training, monitoring, scheduling and disapline of my team members. I also handle customer service escalations and issue from the Marriott corporate office and internal Customer relations staff. I work with our team on site in understanding company regulations and benefits. Also complete corrections reports and work on system issues.
Very Interesting
Lead Agent/Travel Advisor (Former Employee), Miami FLApril 10, 2014
Spoke to a lot of different members over the phone trying to book their dream vacation.
Interval International was a great place for me to work.
Customer Relations Specialist (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 8, 2014
I was able to grow and learn at this job as well as gain a lot of customer service skills.

1 2 3

About Interval International

Your vacation time is worth something to Interval Leisure Group. The timeshare exchange broker offers services to some 2 million – Read more

Interval International Salaries