Interwest Consulting Group, an engineering consulting firm serving municipalities throughout California, is seeking anexperienced Administrative Assistant.
Job Location: Roseville, CA
Under general supervision, the Administrative Assistant performs a wide variety of routine clerical duties need in support of the various departments and staff.
Duties may include:
- Perform routing word processing, data entry, general clerical tasks as required.
- General front desk duties as necessary – mail management, filing, reception, answer and
- Perform research on projects including gathering, compiling and analyzing information.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and other formal written business development
- Maintaining database/spreadsheets for tracking information and reporting purposes.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Motivated, self-starter attitude with a willingness to learn
- The ability to work independently yet efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills: comfortable in working with PC platform, fluent in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.)
- Proficient in operating a variety of modern office equipment including copiers, computers, word
processors, and printers.
- Experience in the Engineering, Construction and/or Real Estate industries a plus
- Minimum 5 years experience in an Administrative or Executive Assistant role.
- Bachelors Degree
Interwest offers competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time