Interwest Consulting Group
Interwest Consulting Group, an engineering consulting firm serving public agencies, with offices in Northern California, seeks a part time Associate Engineer in Northern California with potential for full time employment.
Under general supervision the Associate Engineer performs professional and technical municipal engineering work in land development processing/plan review, and capital project delivery.
Examples of Essential Duties The ideal candidate will have experience with and be able to provide all or some of the following services:
- Improvement and grading plan review
- Map review
- Bond and agreement administration
- Review of hydrology and hydraulic studies, geotechnical and geological reports & SWPPP's
- Storm Water Quality calculations and reports
- Provide services within municipal agency offices
- Prepare and review contract plans, specifications, and estimates
- Construction management for small and/or routine municipal projects
- Administer and manage projects in accordance with Caltrans Local Assistance Procedures
- Transportation grant writing
- Other associated municipal engineering duties
- Manual and prepare necessary paperwork
Minimum Qualifications A mid-level position for a Civil Engineer with a minimum of three years experience. A valid registration as a Civil Engineer in the State of California is preferred.
Interwest offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Send letter of interest and resume.