"Change- To make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different"
Are you ready to make a change?
Are you looking for a slow paced environment?
Are you looking to let others do the work for you?
Are you looking for a boring, quiet work atmosphere?
Are you looking to work with uninteresting and unmotivated people?
Then keep looking...you won't find that here!!
Fast growing internet business that ships internationally seeking a self-motivated individual to join our Order Processing and Purchasing Team.
This position is responsible for providing support to our customers with regards to their orders by entering purchase orders and sales orders with accurate information received from customers and vendors.
- Review and enter customer data for new orders.
- Respond to various requests in an efficient manner meeting deadlines and expectations
- Allocate inventory for pending orders
- Utilize reports to analyze what inventory needs to be ordered and where there is excess.
- Forecast on needed inventory levels and logistics.
- Develop relationships with the vendors and maintain open lines of communication.
The ability to work independently to complete tasks is a must.
Prior experience working in a purchasing or order entry department preferred.
Our ideal candidate must have a can-do attitude and be a team player.
Competitive salary, benefits and 401k package offered.
Office conveniently located down the street from Monmouth University by the Long Branch Train Station.
Company hours are 8am to 7pm EST Monday through Friday. Hours for this position are Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm