Inteva Products, LLC Employee Reviews

Productive and enjoyable working environment
Shop Chairman (Current Employee) –  Adrian, MIMarch 29, 2017
A typical day at work for me is sitting in production and or grievance meetings to help resolve issues. I typically meet with the Plant Manager on daily basis to review many different items as well as concerns.
Pros
Good Pay and Good Benefits
Cons
Long days, gets hot in the spring and summer
Productive place
Team Leader- Sub-station (Former Employee) –  Cottondale, ALMarch 7, 2017
Okay for temporary work. It is a very hands on job. The shifts are very doable. If you are into factory work, it is a great place. A great environment for team building.
Fairly good
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXMarch 1, 2017
Fairly good place to work was straight forward on work goals. Management was not always available to help with problems. Overnight crews did not have help normally small crews of 3 or 4 compared to day crew of about 8
Production Workers (Current Employee) –  Adrian, MIFebruary 6, 2017
Great place to work. I work 4:30pm- 1am. Always have overtime available. Unfortunately I got laid off until they get new equipment but will be joking though again at start up again.
Cons
Lay off, not paid lunch
Disgusting show of Company Morals and Values
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALDecember 14, 2016
I worked for a short time at this location. The job was great and I was happy with it. However, some of the other employees' personal lives interfered with work too much. There is a supervisor who has slept with other supervisors, him being married as well as the others. The reason we knew is because they talked about it. This same supervisor and a woman in the front office have been having an affair, again both themselves being married currently. The woman up front talked about it constantly with others before and after work. She even discussed his health issues and I find that appalling. Enough people knew of this but nothing was done to at least make her stop talking about it. It is so bad that the community is finding out about this behavior.
The work environment was not work friendly and distracting because of this. Im sure the rest of the company is not like this, but Im surprised that this behavior of fraternization is openly allowed with this location. I found another opportunity and quit posthaste.
Pros
decent workload
Cons
Very unprofessional
Decent pay and benefits
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Adrian, MINovember 27, 2016
Very poor management and supervisors. A lot of forced overtime. They do not care or appreciate their employees at all. They constantly threaten their workers with layoffs.
Productive and fun place
Packer (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALSeptember 11, 2016
The plant is hot but its a great and fun place to work.If you love working by yourself its a great place to be . i loved working there with the carseats and using the sander.
Managment is terrible
Line Worker on 2nd shift (Former Employee) –  Cottondale, ALMay 21, 2016
They need to hire new staff. Directions are not clear. No fair opportunities to grow inside this facility. Line workers are not treated fairly.
Cons
Line workers are not treat fairly.
Terminated after turning in notice to better myself.
RMA Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cottondale, ALNovember 4, 2015
This company would not allow me the ability to advance. When I turned in my notice to go to a different company with options to advance, I was terminated.
This Place is a joke and they could careless about the workers
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALNovember 2, 2015
OK where do I start, When I started they said we would be making 10 in which after a year of being here I still haven't seen 10. The union works for the company and is not there to help the employee. They have a buddy buddy system so if you don't suck up there is no job security and they look for any reason to fire you, you get no benefits for a year and when you do you pay close to 40% of your check weekly, I could say a lot more but I will leave it at that... word to the wise when you start working here start looking for another job
Pros
a few good spvrs
Cons
inteva period is a con
Productive and Challenging enviroment
Product Control and Logistics Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 19, 2015
Enjoyable atmosphere where you are given a task and then the opportunity to complete that task without being micro-managed.
It was hard work, but rewarding.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Kansas City MissouriJune 18, 2014
I worked as an assembler on an assembly line making dashes for General Motors. It was rough on some days and great on others.
Pros
the pay
Cons
Hard work
The job was very productive and organized.
Customer Service/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Cottondale, ALAugust 22, 2012
The hardest part of the job was the supplier would sometimes short ship the material. We would have to expedite the material which put a slight strain on the company to meet the demand of the customers.