Inteva Products

Inteva Products Employer Reviews

Material Handler/Safety Coordinator (Former Employee), North Kansas City,MOMarch 17, 2014
I don't have nothing to say about the company. It's a nice place to work...
Great Environment
Financial Reporting Analyst (Former Employee), Troy, MIFebruary 19, 2014
Inteva was a great environment with great people. I loved what I did while there...but a specified career path was not offered.
Productive Place to Work
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Mullins, SCNovember 3, 2013
Pros: great management team
Cons: announced closure early into the position
Customer Service Manufacturing Operations
Worked as Stand Alone HR performing all aspects of HR
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Assembler (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOOctober 15, 2013
Pros: union
Cons: lay offs
THE LAY OFFS ARE THE DOWN FALL OF THIS JOB,I LIKE MY CO WORKERS I ENJOY WORKING AT A FAST PAST THE DAY GOES BY FAST.
Interesting Experience in an office setting.
Internship to HR Coordinator (Current Employee), North Kansas City, MOAugust 27, 2013
Pros: great people to get along with, everyone is friendly
Cons: not busy enough for me
I am an intern for the HR coordinator. Every day I help around the office with random tasks for everyone. I usually have some paper filling and alphabetizing when I get in. They usually can not keep me busy enough. I am not really needed. I am glad that I am getting the experience of working in an office setting.
Would love to have AC in the building.
Industrial Engineer Tech (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 20, 2013
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: shut down weeks
The best coworkers around hands down. Great company to work for. Lots of room for growth with this company.
its and okay place to work
RMA Coordinator (Current Employee), Cottondale, ALAugust 8, 2013
A typical day at work is request RMA request so i can send defective parts back to our supplier.
Great people but job could be stressful
Product Control and Logistics Intern (Former Employee), KSAugust 7, 2013
Pros: salary, hours
Cons: hard to take time off
We made dashboards for the GM plant about 15 minutes away. We had about a 90 minute lead time so we constantly had to keep our line running or shut down the big plant. Working in logistics we had to keep enough product on hand to build the cockpits but not to overrun our limited warehouse space. The frustrations came from an unwillingness to dictate – more... to suppliers what would work better to cut down shipment frequencies and cost. Also frustration came from not enough people knowing how to do other jobs. Certain people could never take time off because no one could fill in for them in coordinating shipments. – less
if not for the layoff I would be still be working there.
Door Module Assemble/ Team Leader (Former Employee), Lake Orion, MIJuly 18, 2013
Pros: advancements
Cons: layoff
I enjoy this company very well and it sadden me when I gotten layoff caused I was on my way to become head team leader.
A good place to work
Foam Technician (Current Employee), Gadsden, ALJune 15, 2013
Pros: off on hoildays
Cons: sometimes we work long hours
Working at Inteva Products is fun. I have learned so much about foam machines, how to repair inflatable seals.How to replace Iso orifices in the foam heads, changing out vacuum pumps and filters.
Good People
Press Operator (Former Employee), Adrian, MIApril 23, 2013
Pros: four breaks, healthcare, gym.
Cons: management
A typical day was a 12 hour shift and did what you had to do. They took on to many employees and because the market jumped for a month and let go a lot of employees.
Line Worker
Line Worker (Former Employee), Adrian, MIJanuary 22, 2013
Working on the line with other people learn how to work on the line do the job
Working as a team always brings a sence of pride and accomplishment.
Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee), Adrian, MIJuly 18, 2012
My day would start with having a meeting with all of management before the start of the shift to go over any quality issues, costumer issues, dock sorts, and the daily scheduled production. I would make sure that molding was given me the correct product and that assembly was going to get what they needed to cover their daily requirements.
The reason – more... I had the meeting was to create a team effort to accomplish the task's and goal's for the day. I beleive in the team concept. I also learned how to think out side the box. I worked with upper management on lean processes, 5S process, and continuous improvement. I would also work with the engineer's to understand the technical side of the buisness so that I could help to improve processes or help find root causes when there was down time.
When I created a team environment everyone knew my expectations
and we all worked as a team to accomplish our goals. I grew very close to my team and loved working with all of them.
The most enjoyable part of the job for me is to work as a team to accomplish goals that make a buisness conpetetive in the current market. – less
Great Learning Environment
Associate Account Manager, Sales & Marketing (Current Employee), Troy, MIJune 27, 2012
A typical day at the office is full of meetings with customers via web based interaction and or face to face visits. Myjob consist of making sure that we supplie and assist the customer to the best of our ability while staying competitive with the demands of the market. I've learned many great disciplines as it relates to the automotive industry. The – more... culture of Inteva is remarkable for an organization that is young and growing. – less
Intevea was a place you can learn how window motors are made.
machine operator (Current Employee), Mullins,SCMarch 14, 2012
Intevea was a learning experience for me. I never realized how simple it was to make a motor. I really enjoyed testing the motors we made to see if they worked. Intevea was a place of growing technology.
fun place
Line Worker (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONNovember 21, 2012
Some of the management are hard to work with at any given time.
Co-workers all treat you like a family their.
Logistikplanerin (Former Employee), MexikoOctober 16, 2013
Meine Arbeit bei Inteva Products Mexico war für mich eine sehr interessante und lehrreiche Zeit.
Ich konnte meine Qualifikation im Bereich Logistik und Supply Chain Management weiterentwickeln und habe viele neue Bereiche kennengelernt.
Escalar temas con diferentes áreas
Consultor en Comercio Internacional (Former Employee), Puebla de Zaragoza, PUESeptember 23, 2013
Pros: horario accesible
Cons: no hay posibilidad de crecimiento
Lo que aprendí es que para encontrar la respuesta o resultados, es necesario escalar con jefes superiores o con otras áreas.
general
application (Current Employee), normandieJanuary 27, 2013
Pros: tres bonne compétence en manufacturing
Cons: organigrame peu clair
une organisation un peu brouillon nuit à l efficacité du travail.