Inteva Products Employee Reviews in United States

Great company to excel with
Customer Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cottondale, ALMarch 10, 2016
When I was a member of the Inteva family, I gained valuable knowledge and skills that i use daily in my current position. Over the years I was awarded several promotions because of my attitude, work ethics, dedication, and how I present myself as a hard worker. In doing these numerous positions, I gave my all and nothing less of my best.This experience has helped me at my current job with Faurecia.
Pros
Promotions, Bonuses, Raises, Incentives
an interesting place to work
molding team member (Current Employee) –  Adrian michiganJanuary 2, 2016
ok place to work, can make a lot of money if you love OT. a lot of favoritism. one of the better paying jobs in the area. UAW plant
Pros
good pay
Cons
OT
Best job Ever
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALNovember 13, 2015
Great job! Production Manager was great. Expectations were communicated clearly. Every aspect of this plant was top notch.
Pros
Cons
Contract ended
Productive and fun place
Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALSeptember 8, 2015
I will have to say that this was a great job. The team that I worked with was AWESOME. We helped each other and if it was a problem we will communicate and fixed the problem. I had a lot of help from management.
Benefits
Cons
point system
Fast pace work
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  KSJuly 20, 2015
Enjoyed working with them hands on nice productive work environment to work in with great team member coming together make work days easy.
Enjoy a challenging job.
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Gadsden, ALJuly 16, 2015
Have been a supervisor and manager in the most challenging environments. I have been VERY successful in completing these challenges.
Pros
Enjoy a challening work environment.
Cons
I can be aggressive to ensure a good product.
unorganized plant
seal operator (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALJune 10, 2015
Inteva Products is an unorganized work environment. They are a union plant for no reason b/c the union refuses to fight for you all the way to human resources. Inteva products care nothing about employees or the health. A typical work week thru Inteva products is a disaster. You work from day to day not knowing if you will be workin 8,10, or twelve hour shift for the day or mandatory overtime for the weekend. I worked third shift, which was suppose to be sun-Thursday nights. Supervisor will tell employees Friday morning before leaving that we are working mandatory 7 days. I was continuously threated and harassed by regular employees as well as quality inspectors. Union and Human resources where very aware of the problems along with documentations. No issue was resolved. The job started to effect my health outside of work including my blood pressure being almost stroke level at the end of each shift.
Industrial Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Cottondale, ALMay 21, 2015
Good place to obtain manufacturing and production experience. I have progressed from an Operator to an Industrial Engineering Technician after being here a year and a half.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Coaling, ALMay 13, 2015
I enjoyed the job and my co workers. I as well trained. I worked at the job for 2+ plus years. I left the job due to continuing my education.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Insurance
Fun place, but nowhere to Go.
Shipping Coordinator/ Materials Dev (Current Employee) –  Vandalia, OHApril 21, 2015
It started off as the highest paying job i ever had, but now its gotten to the point where i am being under paid for what i am being asked to do. The work environment is good for socialable people, but gets workers in a habit of laziness.
Growing company
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIApril 13, 2015
This is a growing company that provides opportunities to branch out to different disciplines. However, the company is still suffering from growing pains.
Inteva Products
assembly (Current Employee) –  Gadsden, ALMarch 19, 2015
I enjoy my job at the plant but, they cut overtime and have been sending us home early. I cannot survive on less than $300.00 per week. So I am seeking a full time job with better pay. My co workers are lazy and don't do their job and with working on the line I have to cover their job so the line will continue to run, and Management doesnt care as long as it gets done.
Pros
it is an income
Cons
working 3x harder than the rest to get job done
good pay scale but alot of over time required. Union and office seems to function well together.
Team member (Current Employee) –  Adrian, MIJanuary 24, 2015
A typical day may start at 4 am and end at 4:30 pm there were times when communication caused a delay in progress. No material no work getting done. Each department depends on another and when the material is ready the people really work hard and get production out. Better communication between departments and shifts is needed. Some areas in the plant had a family atmosphere within their teams and others a lot of drama. I did not have any problems working with anyone. I liked my job. The pace of it finally got to me and I need to scale back a bit. I want to use my degrees and there is no chance for advancement here for me.
Pros
good insurance, good breaks, supervisors and line leaders work with you to get the production out.
Cons
long days sometimes hard work
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MoJanuary 21, 2015
Good bennifits, great supervisor, lots of overtime in the summer.
Pros
good pay
Cons
cyclical work
very stressful, unfair, unreasonable workplace environment
consoles, sunroof maker and tester (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALOctober 27, 2014
I care not to comment about the work conditions, management and the treatment at my last employer. Let's just say it was a bad experience from the start and continued until I had to leave the company to protect my sanity, dignity and integrity. You don't want me to describe the unbearable, intolerable work schedule and hours with No Time Off At ALL nor the discrimination and unfair treatment that exists daily.
I have to stop there before I say too much and get on my soap box.
I am looking for a position working with Medical Records, Office Administration, Case Management, etc. in a stable company or agency in social and family services.
Thank you Indeed for your support and assistance. My resume is posted online for your convenience.
Pros
stable weekly paycheck
Cons
no off days at all, a lot of management problems, constant turnover of workers, and that's just a few examples
Paid lunch and breaks
Line Manufacturing/ Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Adrian, MIOctober 16, 2014
Constant union and management conflicts, Fast and demanding work pace
Manufacturing Engineer
Junior Student Engineer (Former Employee) –  Vandalia, OHJuly 15, 2014
This is a great job where i was able to get a taste of my major put in a practical approach. I never knew how much work went into the design of our showcase project so it is very cool to see how that goes. However, this job involved a lot of travelling that might not be suitable for married couples.
Very Productive workplace
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Adrian, MIJuly 9, 2014
Inteva Products
Production is unlike any other job you will be faced with. The inside of a factory in mid summer was the hardest part of my job, and
Working with very friendly upbeat team members was the best.
Working at Inteva made " when life gives you lemons, make lemonade" a reality for me.
Everyday was a real challenge, not only physically but mentally as well.
Pros
working fast and effective
Cons
few, short breaks
Growth Company
Manufacturing Team Leader/ Materials Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cottondale, ALApril 10, 2014
No balance of life and work. Very lean company limited growth personnel wise.
Material Handler/Safety Coordinator (Former Employee) –  North Kansas City,MOMarch 17, 2014
I don't have nothing to say about the company. It's a nice place to work...