Inteva Products Employee Reviews

Production Worker (Former Employee), Coaling, ALMay 13, 2015
Pros: Hours
Cons: Insurance
I enjoyed the job and my co workers. I as well trained. I worked at the job for 2+ plus years. I left the job due to continuing my education.
Fun place, but nowhere to Go.
Shipping Coordinator/ Materials Dev (Current Employee), Vandalia, OHApril 21, 2015
It started off as the highest paying job i ever had, but now its gotten to the point where i am being under paid for what i am being asked to do. The work environment is good for socialable people, but gets workers in a habit of laziness.
Growing company
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (Former Employee), Troy, MIApril 13, 2015
This is a growing company that provides opportunities to branch out to different disciplines. However, the company is still suffering from growing pains.
assembly (Current Employee), Gadsden, ALMarch 19, 2015
Pros: it is an income
Cons: working 3x harder than the rest to get job done
I enjoy my job at the plant but, they cut overtime and have been sending us home early. I cannot survive on less than $300.00 per week. So I am seeking a full time job with better pay. My co workers are lazy and don't do their job and with working on the line I have to cover their job so the line will continue to run, and Management doesnt care as long as it gets done.
good pay scale but alot of over time required. Union and office seems to function well together.
Team member (Current Employee), Adrian, MIJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: good insurance, good breaks, supervisors and line leaders work with you to get the production out.
Cons: long days sometimes hard work
A typical day may start at 4 am and end at 4:30 pm there were times when communication caused a delay in progress. No material no work getting done. Each department depends on another and when the material is ready the people really work hard and get production out. Better communication between departments and shifts is needed. Some areas in the plant had a family atmosphere within their teams and others a lot of drama. I did not have any problems working with anyone. I liked my job. The pace of it finally got to me and I need to scale back a bit. I want to use my degrees and there is no chance for advancement here for me.
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), MoJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: cyclical work
Good bennifits, great supervisor, lots of overtime in the summer.
very stressful, unfair, unreasonable workplace environment
consoles, sunroof maker and tester (Former Employee), Gadsden, ALOctober 27, 2014
Pros: stable weekly paycheck
Cons: no off days at all, a lot of management problems, constant turnover of workers, and that's just a few examples
I care not to comment about the work conditions, management and the treatment at my last employer. Let's just say it was a bad experience from the start and continued until I had to leave the company to protect my sanity, dignity and integrity. You don't want me to describe the unbearable, intolerable work schedule and hours with No Time Off At ALL nor the discrimination and unfair treatment that exists daily.
I have to stop there before I say too much and get on my soap box.
I am looking for a position working with Medical Records, Office Administration, Case Management, etc. in a stable company or agency in social and family services.
Thank you Indeed for your support and assistance. My resume is posted online for your convenience.
Paid lunch and breaks
Line Manufacturing/ Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Adrian, MIOctober 16, 2014
Constant union and management conflicts, Fast and demanding work pace
Manufacturing Engineer
Junior Student Engineer (Former Employee), Vandalia, OHJuly 15, 2014
This is a great job where i was able to get a taste of my major put in a practical approach. I never knew how much work went into the design of our showcase project so it is very cool to see how that goes. However, this job involved a lot of travelling that might not be suitable for married couples.
Very Productive workplace
Production Associate (Former Employee), Adrian, MIJuly 9, 2014
Pros: working fast and effective
Cons: few, short breaks
Inteva Products
Production is unlike any other job you will be faced with. The inside of a factory in mid summer was the hardest part of my job, and
Working with very friendly upbeat team members was the best.
Working at Inteva made " when life gives you lemons, make lemonade" a reality for me.
Everyday was a real challenge, not only physically but mentally as well.
Growth Company
Manufacturing Team Leader/ Materials Supervisor (Former Employee), Cottondale, ALApril 10, 2014
No balance of life and work. Very lean company limited growth personnel wise.
Material Handler/Safety Coordinator (Former Employee), North Kansas City,MOMarch 17, 2014
I don't have nothing to say about the company. It's a nice place to work...
Great Environment
Financial Reporting Analyst (Former Employee), Troy, MIFebruary 19, 2014
Inteva was a great environment with great people. I loved what I did while there...but a specified career path was not offered.
Productive Place to Work
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Mullins, SCNovember 3, 2013
Pros: great management team
Cons: announced closure early into the position
Customer Service Manufacturing Operations
Worked as Stand Alone HR performing all aspects of HR
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Assembler (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOOctober 15, 2013
Pros: union
Cons: lay offs
THE LAY OFFS ARE THE DOWN FALL OF THIS JOB,I LIKE MY CO WORKERS I ENJOY WORKING AT A FAST PAST THE DAY GOES BY FAST.
Interesting Experience in an office setting.
Internship to HR Coordinator (Current Employee), North Kansas City, MOAugust 27, 2013
Pros: great people to get along with, everyone is friendly
Cons: not busy enough for me
I am an intern for the HR coordinator. Every day I help around the office with random tasks for everyone. I usually have some paper filling and alphabetizing when I get in. They usually can not keep me busy enough. I am not really needed. I am glad that I am getting the experience of working in an office setting.
Would love to have AC in the building.
Industrial Engineer Tech (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 20, 2013
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: shut down weeks
The best coworkers around hands down. Great company to work for. Lots of room for growth with this company.
its and okay place to work
RMA Coordinator (Current Employee), Cottondale, ALAugust 8, 2013
A typical day at work is request RMA request so i can send defective parts back to our supplier.
Great people but job could be stressful
Product Control and Logistics Intern (Former Employee), KSAugust 7, 2013
Pros: salary, hours
Cons: hard to take time off
We made dashboards for the GM plant about 15 minutes away. We had about a 90 minute lead time so we constantly had to keep our line running or shut down the big plant. Working in logistics we had to keep enough product on hand to build the cockpits but not to overrun our limited warehouse space. The frustrations came from an unwillingness to dictate to suppliers what would work better to cut down shipment frequencies and cost. Also frustration came from not enough people knowing how to do other jobs. Certain people could never take time off because no one could fill in for them in coordinating shipments.
if not for the layoff I would be still be working there.
Door Module Assemble/ Team Leader (Former Employee), Lake Orion, MIJuly 18, 2013
Pros: advancements
Cons: layoff
I enjoy this company very well and it sadden me when I gotten layoff caused I was on my way to become head team leader.