Intimacy

Intimacy Employer Reviews

fantastic store
Senior Stylist (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: compettive pay, benefits provided and flexible scheduling
Cons: usually have to work weekends
Great store, great hours, very flexible with time off, competitive pay. All benefits provided. Nice employees and management
intimacy is family owned business. we are very passionate about what we do, we work with some best clients all over world! the energy there is positiv
Sales Professional (Current Employee), Paramus, NJJuly 4, 2013
Pros: free gifts
Cons: not enough hours
75% of our business is base on clientele. I'm driving force behind the company sales I'm accountable for 40% of the business
Unappreciative Workplace
Corporate Accountant (Former Employee), Chamblee, GAJune 21, 2013
Management Team sucks. Its not a team effort environment. They let the employees do all the work and pay them nothing for it.
Awesome core values and service
Bra Fit Stylist (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 1, 2012
Pros: great benefits, family-owned, and family atmosphere
Cons: loss of incentives
-A typical day of Intimacy includes giving exceptional service to all customers. Intimacy is known for its expert fittings and wide size selection. Our goal every shift was to change women's lives !
- I learned an extreme amount working for Intimacy. I was able to interact with vendors and the owners frequently. I gained valuable knowledge on selling – more... techniques,bra fittings, luxury goods and shipping software
-I have a split review on management. My first two managers were amazing and really pushed me to grow as an employee. Both were instrumental in my advancement and were always there to help me achieve my goals. My last manager was extremely harsh and unbearable and gave no support to her sales staff.
-The hardest part of the job for me at first was working on commissioned sales. I am very customer oriented and wanted to always maintain my integrity. I learned that there is a balance and to remain sincere and you are sure to sale.
- The most enjoyable part of my job was when a customers life was truly changed and bonding with my clients. – less
Challenging and rewarding--but not enough
Client Services Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 5, 2012
Pros: great merchandise benefits, location, improve self esteem, change to help others
Cons: diversity is not valued at intimacy, poor management, crowded and less than adaquateworking conditions.
Intimacy had a lot of growing pains. The products and training are top shelf. There were fair benefits. The merchandise benefits were a great coup.

This job is great for the self esteem. It helps you to see yourself and other women as beautiful and powerful and valuable people. Unfortunately, that is exactly the opposite of what will advance you on – more... the job.

There were some great folks, unfortunately the management team let serious issues go unaddressed. Everything was on the "old girl" system. This made for a very hostile work environment.Despite all the claims to the contrary diversity is not valued at Intimacy.

Since the firm is now a more corporate one, perhaps conditions have improved. – less

About Intimacy

Intimacy, the bra fitting specialists. Come in today for a personalized fitting and improve your life! Browse our collection of – Read more