Intouch Solutions

Intouch Solutions Employer Reviews

Growing Company
Digital Account Executive (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSMarch 25, 2014
Growing company in a niche market.
Young culture and given a lot of responsibilities from the start. Good place to learn the digital marketing field. Pharma can get repetitive and boring, though.
A fast growing company that pushes digital innovation for it's clients.
Associate Creative Director (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 2, 2014
This was the first I've worked for pharmaceutical clients.There was a lot of homework and a lot of patience required to understand the content, process and legalities of the industry.

As result, I believe it helped me to become a more adept problem solver, more efficient in critical thinking and a better organized creative.
Customer support for Vodafone customer
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), Delhi, CASeptember 29, 2013
It was a domestic Call Center and the salary packege was very low so I ned to left the company as I got an apportunity in WIPRO ltd and in my own field.
Productive and friendly environment
Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSSeptember 6, 2012
This is they type of job that you don't mind waking up early for.
Managment skills are on point.
Co-workers are helpful, understanding, and kind.
Analytics Intern
Analytics Intern (Former Employee), Overland ParkJanuary 11, 2012
Pros: community and job knowledge
Intouch Solutions is the type of advertising agency that you want to work for. The people know how to balance work and life. They not only encourage relationships but also pursue them.

The company also is on the cutting edge of pharmaceutical advertising and marketing. Whether it's the development, creative, social media, etc., Intouch Solutions continues – more... to have passionate employees that know how to succeed (and Intouch's track record shows it.) – less
punctual work
inbound (Former Employee), newdelhiMay 6, 2012
its a good company to work here, friendly environment.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

About Intouch Solutions

When you go to work each day, do you want to feel like you’re making a difference? At Intouch Solutions, we are constantly – Read more