InTouch Employee Reviews

Good job
Senior Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 12, 2016
Great company to work for. Pay is good for the type of work and the workplace is relaxed.
Phone etiquette is a must, but most customers are friendly.
Training could definitely be improved for the company so that the agent is better prepared for what actually happens on the floor. If the managers took phone calls occasionally, they would be aware of the issues that agents are facing that are not covered in training.
Pros
flexible schedule, good locations
Cons
marketplace foods are marked up. bring your own lunches and snacks
Good company to work for!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXNovember 10, 2016
24-7 In touch is a call center that represents Netflix, essentially Netflix Tech. support. Co Workers were cool and a very diverse group of people. I learned how to deal with different people from different countries in various problems. Management was friendly and made it feel like a true team, the most enjoyably part of a day would be getting to watch Netflix in the lobby at lunch.
Great people, but not a bad job.
Netflix CSR (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COSeptember 15, 2016
This is not a job for those weak of heart. You will have profanities used at you and you will get vented upon by customers. If you are the type that cannot keep calm in a high stress moment, this job is NOT for you. There is a reason they pay well based on your campaign, and that is because they know and understand we are abused at times on the phones and they value us. Do not be lured in by the money aspect of it though, if so you will never make it. it does take a genuine will to help and desire to help to make this job work and to keep people happy.
Pros
Loads of awesome contests and prizes and free stuff, Great pay, and benefits
Cons
Lack of Benefit options, this job can be STRESSFUL
Like the people. Not the business.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Largo, FLAugust 24, 2016
The main issue I have is the scheduling. If you're full-time, you're expected to make your availability within a 12 hour window, everyday of the week (ex: I can work from 8am-8pm) and they can schedule you anywhere between that time frame. So your work week is hardly ever the same, the starting times are never consistent, and its rare to have consistent, back-to-back days off. And when your schedule doesn't work for a given time, they do very little to fix it and accommodate your conflict.
Pros
Other employees
Cons
Scheduling, Pay
Fun environment they did have a ping pong table but they did not seem very organized
FLOOR SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLDecember 28, 2016
A typical day at work was interacting with customer of walmart.com with various different type of calls dally. I learned the need for empathy not sympathy. most management were good some I did not know how they got the job but understood that they were the boss. My co-workers are a good group of people even if at times we bump heads I know they know what they are talking about. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers that have talked to a agent before me who has misinformed the customer about the situation or about an issue. The most enjoyable part of the job is the supervisor calls I don't know why but I like taking supervisor calls the customers understand that for you to be in that position you have authority so when you inform them of new good or bad that will understand that is the correct information.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
no communication
A typical Marketing Job
Account Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 10, 2016
It is a typical marketing job with long hours and an expectation to over work. The staff is mostly young and is willing to trade draining days for free happy hours. Open and accepting work environment with opportunities for growth.
Pros
free lunch, snack, and happy hour
Cons
very long hours
Work Experience
Fraud Investigator (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COSeptember 17, 2016
I have held multiple jobs in different fields. All working in Customer Service. I have experience working with people of all ages. I also have experience working in different situations. I am an Eagle Scout. I also have a great background in camping and the outdoors.
nice ping pong table
CSR (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 31, 2016
no company structure or consistency or no kind of job security or appreciation for good employees, most of management shouldn't be in the positions they have
Pros
they employ people who need jobs
Really fun job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXNovember 10, 2016
One of my best jobs. The hardest part is trying not to be so hard on yourself with your stats for the day. It pushes you a little harder but also worries you a little.
Pros
Rewards
Cons
short breaks
Productive environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLOctober 23, 2016
Working in 24-7 intouch's call center, I learned to manage my time better. Balancing around training in between calls, and coaching with my team members.
Poor Managment
Building Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLNovember 26, 2016
Very bad. Poor managment. Had to go through different channels to get a direct answer. Not a great place to grow and improve. Management is always not there
Fun workplace.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COSeptember 23, 2016
This call center is very organized, they offer many campaigns to work on and it is a very large office. Benefits are included and there are many opportunities for advancement within the company.
Easy work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 5, 2016
Work at 24-7 Intouch is easy and fast. A lot of people work here and various campaigns. Options to transfer campaigns are available.
multiple areas to work.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COAugust 17, 2016
Fun, supportive, caring.
Can be Full time or Part time
Just need to remember what you are doing.
What I have learned is to keep myself calm when taking to people you cant see over the Phone.
Take this job if you're a masochist.
CSR (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJune 24, 2016
This company has zero direction and is a classic example of the left hand not working with the right. They try to sell you that this is an awesome, fun and laid back work environment but nothing could be further from the truth. They changed my schedule 3 times before they put me on a schedule I did not want and could not do. The job itself is helping the same person over and over again to get 'the Netflix' working again. They will write you up over nothing. The cronyism is obvious and they don't even try to hide it. You're constantly being threatened with termination, they even terminated a few people in my training class. Going to the bathroom counts against your lunch. The break room's snack bar is highway robbery. Computers that never worked. No holiday pay and a culture that could care less about their employees and their excuse for this behavior is 'we're Canadian'. Basically this was the worst job I ever had and I've had some stinkers.
Pros
Free Netflix I guess...
Cons
Everything else
It can be great....
Agent (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJune 18, 2016
But just keep your head down. The work life balance is decent considering the pay. And the contracts that are there offer some cool perks, people are decent but the occasional dramatic freakout happens.
At first seems like a good company
IT Support/ Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Aurora, CO 80014March 1, 2016
247 doesn't truly care about its employees. It seems fun at first and a nice place to work but they don't really work with you when things come up. Or on a serious note when you report something like harassment, they protect the one who was accused not the victim.
Pros
Long lunches, nerf wars
Cons
expensive health care, find reasons to write people up and fire
dont
Inbound Call Agent (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJune 27, 2016
i will never work there again. could never get anything done couldnt even get a simple scheduled change after 2 monthes asking ahead of the time i needed i to be done by
Decent
Registrar (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMarch 30, 2016
The Breaks are way too short, and you get penalized for remotely going over. Its all fun and games if you stay on their good side, But unfortunately, once they have the slightest idea that they will not get their way, they will turn on you.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Short Breaks, No communication
Poor Management
CSR Agent (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJanuary 21, 2016
I had a very unprofessional experience with this company. The people who worked there were great, the staff was wonderful and it was a very nice work atmosphere. However, this nice atmosphere has a very poor drive when it comes down to doing their job. There were many glitches and terrible outages of the product using the service, employees paychecks were not always correct and when employees needed their assistance for PTO, VTO, or any other reason to be off for the day there seemed to be no guidance or it will take extremely too long for the actions to be completed. Not just by a comuter system, but by the Team Leads as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InTouch. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8