InTouch

InTouch United States Employee Reviews

Customer Service
Customer Service Representative- Selling (Former Employee), Aurora,COMarch 19, 2015
In a typical day at work we assisted customers with food orders, management was very helpful and co-workers were as well
Let This Place Be Your Paycheck Until You Find a Better Job
Customer Service (Former Employee), Aurora, COMarch 3, 2015
The management is young and has never had management training. Do not apply for this job looking for a career there is no room for advancement there are people that have been there for 4 years and that make the same amount they started at, and have not advanced. They follow the rules they choose to follow that day. You will not know what your expectations are until you have been given written notice about the mistake you made. There is no warning. No paid holidays. Schedule isn't consistent. They offer over time and after you have worked the overtime they take it away. and tell you to come in late on your next day you work
Great Job, good management.
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENATIVE/TECH SUPPORT (Former Employee), Frisco, txFebruary 2, 2015
Great atmosphere. Management gives you all the tools to succeed! Great culture. The only gripe is that you can get stuck with a not so great schedule. Other than that, its a good place to work!
Worse place to work
Call Agent (Former Employee), Aurora, COJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: n/a
This company is very unprofessional from upper management to call agents.
My experience in a short time was as follows:
Cursing from most employees
unorganized
No leadership
Popular phrase used (If you don't like it, there's the door)
fun place to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Aurora, CODecember 18, 2014
Pros: free netflix
Cons: hours
Intouch had an energetic atmosphere,overall the company was nice to work for,if i felt like the pay was right and there was room for advancement i would still be there.
ok workplace
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Aurora, CODecember 3, 2014
Cons: no raises or holiday pay
• My duties consist of verifying user’s accounts, Help setup new accounts, Assist with Host and Guests complaints related to a reservation. Assist with payments and payment issues. Help Guest book reservations as well as assist with locating accommodations that best fit a user’s traveling needs. Also provide floor support to co-workers.
HORRIBLE WORK ENVIRONMENT
Customer Care Rep (Current Employee), Frisco, TXNovember 28, 2014
horrible workplace. management does not care about the well being of their employees. constant threats of termination. I've worked here for over a year because I have children that I have a responsibility to. I am still looking for other employment and I am warning anyone who is interested in working for this company not to.
Fun work enviroment with passionate employees
Guest Service Specialist (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLNovember 14, 2014
My job is fun and relaxing. I love that all of the ULTA guest service specialist are always willing to assist our guest in a caring and quick pace.
Give outstanding customer care over the phone,showing great customer service to our customers while maintaining a clean work desk.
Technical customer service rep (Current Employee), Aurora, COOctober 19, 2014
Give outstanding customer care over the
phone,showing great customer service to our
customers while maintaining a clean work desk.
N/A
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Colorado, AuroraOctober 7, 2014
This company is a revolving door. One minute your in and next minute your out. They don't know how to keep their hard working superstar employees. Since it all has to do with who you know in this company in order to grow. Which I see why Netflix makes you go through a rehiring process to be an employee of theirs.
Fun place to work with great people
Customer service agent (Current Employee), Aurora, CoOctober 7, 2014
A typical day is going in at your scheduled time to answer customers calls , and troubleshoot and solve customers issue's.
Management has found to be very helpful in situations regarding the workplace.My co-workers are fun and helpful people to be around.The hardest part of my job is not having a stable schedule and knowing that there will not be any advancement or raises.The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to help someone.
Fast growing company with plenty of advancement opportunities!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Aurora, COOctober 3, 2014
Cons: only half hour lunches.
A great place to start a career in customer service. Many campaigns to fit almost every personality and interest. A very diverse workplace. Fun and mostly casual. As long as you have no problems with attendance/punctuality, this is an awesome place to work!
Upbeat and Positive Enviornment
CSR (Current Employee), Aurora, COSeptember 3, 2014
Very friendly co-workers as well as helpful team members. Troubleshooting many steps on multiple different devices such as computers to game consoles as well as Smart tv's and Blu-ray players. The most enjoyable thing about the job is helping the customers through any Netflix issues and getting their services back up and running so they can start watching movies and tv shows. A typical day at work involves a high-volume changing environment while providing excellent customer service at all times.
ok for a start
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Aurora, COSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: easy to get job
Cons: low pay
This place is only good for a temporary time, theirs no advancement.
very upbeat environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), clear water, flSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: engery, co-workers, managers
Cons: n/a
We listen to music.
We learned how to let our personality shine through the phones.
My co-workers are great fun and motivating
The hardest part of the job is getting off work
The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers that called in.
BOoooo
CSR (Former Employee), aurora coAugust 13, 2014
Cons: everyrthings
I would never work there agian in my life the are horrible to everone no one is safe working there, there is no job stability at all
It seems like an awesome place to work....
Netflix Chat CSR (Former Employee), Aurora, COJuly 29, 2014
Although 24-7 Intouch seems like a good place to work. It's really not. They tell you there are many opportunities to advance but, in all actuality the management team plays favorites. They let many people go without warning and are unfair to their hardworking employees. If you decide to go ahead and work for 24-7 prepare yourself for a whole bunch of BS. They'll make the jobs sound amazing in training and as soon as you hit the floor and see what's going on around you, you won't believe anything they say. Don't expect to move up unless your one of managements favorite people. The only good thing about the job is the pay is ok and they're good about giving you consecutive days off of work.
great place to work
Netflix Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Aurora, COJuly 8, 2014
very nice place to work. great tools for customer service. you can choose your hours and they are willing to work with you. they give you all the tools you need to succeed.
high energy work environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Aurora, COJune 11, 2014
Pros: friendly environment, close to home
Cons: unorganized
A typical work would be filled with fun and energy with goals to attain everyday in order to keep ourselves better. I learned how to ask questions anytime to get the answers I needed in order to assist a customer. Management and co-workers were helpful and friendly. The hardest part of the job would be the mental aspect of being constantly put down by customers but maintaining a sane mind in order to still get your job done. The most enjoyable would definitely be the people at the job that made the day go by that much better.
Busy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Aurora CoApril 16, 2014
Fast pace, floor supervisors were not really helpful, more than 40 cust.services reps on the floor and 1 help..Answer calls, help the customers with refunds and returns, friendly,