InTouch Employee Reviews

N/a
Customer service agent/Real time analyst (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 20, 2017
I do not wish to leave a review of 24/7 intouch and what it is like to work there, but I have to have at least one hundred and fifty characters. So I a
Call Center
Caller (Former Employee) –  Los Gatos, CANovember 18, 2017
We made calls on behalf of different insurance agencies in order to ensure their customers were pleased with their agent and coverage, as well as attempt to sell them additional insurance.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 13, 2017
taking inbound calls all day. calls were regarding movie tickets and special shows, Customer may also call to get a refund or exchange tickets because they miss the show and when to the wrong theater.
Free Spirited place
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLNovember 1, 2017
Management is poor and there are few advancement opportunities. They do, however, have fun spirit weeks where you can dress up. Pay can be ok with the right LOB.
Good for First Job
Customer Service Representative and Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 30, 2017
Not really the best environment. Management was lacking, pay was lacking. Had bed bugs in the building several times.The Senior Manager had no clue how to run the business, and the other managers only care about the campaign clients. Your just a number, and the turn over rate for the company was around 80%.
Good environment. Great perks. Excellent Partners.
Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 22, 2017
Great INBOUND ONLY call center work.

I, personally, am not the personality type that meshes well with a headset and phone work. I took the position immediately upon moving to Mesa. It was 2 minutes from my home and satisfied my needs at the time.
Non productive
Online Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 17, 2017
I felt the environment is not what I wanted. I left Intouch back in 2014. I am currently working for Acosta Sales & Marketing as a customer service supervisor.
Pros
Cons
A few different thing
Would not recommend anyone here
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 16, 2017
Their entire system was ridiculous. Nothing works as you want, and if you want a day off, your only options are to call out and not get paid or swap shifts with someone, if they're available.
Call Center
Sephora Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 16, 2017
This was my first time working in a call center environment. It is very disorganized, communication between the management and employees is very blurry. The managment always made promises they never followed through with. Wouldn't recommend anyone working there.
loved 24/7 intouch
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 11, 2017
I really loved working 24/7 intouch. I worked there for almost a whole year, but I left due to relocating to TN. 24/7 intouch was an awesome call center to work for. The management team was very nice and laid back.
The company provided a decent work schedule, with good pay, benefits, and perks.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLOctober 10, 2017
The job started out with reasonable expectations but then things began to change. The expectations were too unrealistic,and terrible work environment
Pros
Free meals, perks
Cons
Unfavorable work environment with the other agents.
Great job no room for advancement
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 4, 2017
Working for 24-7 is a great entry level customer service job but definitely not something to stay at after 2 years. they are not at all flexible on their scheduling you have to bid on your schedule every three months and there's about never a schedule with Saturday and Sunday off and you never get any holiday time off either!
Pros
Free Netflix account
Cons
No raises unless dictated by the clients
Productive Work place ping pong table and hackie sack relaxation room
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLSeptember 29, 2017
It's a relaxed work environment everyone is friendly and helpful great atmosphere. I do not like the fact that there are no benefits till after one year and you do not get time and a half ts just a flat rate of pay for holidays and no sick days.
Pros
flexible and relaxed
Cons
pay sucks. no overtime. no benefits. no paid holidays no benefits till after a year
Clearwater Fl- consultant (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 29, 2017
Great management system fun and intouch with Co workers. Working at this company gave me the freedom to choose my own schedule. Working at a desk with co-workers near by for questions is a definite plus. All in all I loved my job at I touch and sad i had to relocate.
Relaxed call center
Floor Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COSeptember 27, 2017
A relaxed call center with opportunities to move up early, but very few opportunities later in your career. Probably one of the only issues I have with the company is how they go about promoting, if you weren't in the club you wouldn't get promoted.
Pros
Break rooms
Cons
Short breaks, no paid sick days, no paid holidays, difficult to advance.
Very good life lesson job
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Oaks, CASeptember 12, 2017
Well you start off your day with a schedule, and you have to attend to several clients during that time. It can be from 1 person in 24hr care or it can be 8 people with different needs.
Pros
free lunches
benefits
A friendly upbeat enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 6, 2017
I looked forward to going to work everyday. My co-workers and lead supervisor were awesome to work with and I really like hoe everyone is willing to help you and invite you with warmth and genuine concern.
Pros
Everyone is willing to help you with any issues you are having with a customer.
Cons
I will have to say the small break room.
Fast paced work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COSeptember 5, 2017
The typical day at work is fast-paced with back to back calls. You get two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch. Management varies from very strict to very relaxed.
Was fun when i was hired on.
Costumer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXSeptember 1, 2017
was a great place to work when I first started working. Then the cracked down on everything and anything they could. They promoted a Team Lead to Office manager and he started changing things that did not need to be changed
Productive fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLSeptember 1, 2017
24/7 intouch was a very relaxed work place. You got to dress comfortably. The workers there were extremely friendly . The management didnt feel like management at all. It felt as if it was a family.