intraFUSION GP, LLC Employee Reviews

If I could give 0 stars I would!
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 13, 2017
Aside from the CEO...The new management team has and continues to run this place into the ground. Micromanagement is unreal, turnaround is even worse. Favoritism and the most childish set of adults you will ever work with. If they don't like you they do everything they can to push you to your breaking point of quitting. Whatever saves on having to pay unemployment. I wouldn't let my dog work here. And don’t try going to HR...they are not here for you either. Consistently hires and promotes people based on who they like regardless of the lack of experience they have in the department.
Pros
It's a job until a better one comes along
Cons
How much time do you have?
Wonderful company
Director, Managed Care (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 30, 2017
The company was one of my most wonderful experiences ever. The owner of the company had a vision and made it so. The company was very forward thinking.
work never gets old here
Regional Account/Sales Manager - West (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 29, 2017
I really enjoyed working for intrafusion. They are a medium size company with about 250 employees. The sales team of account managers is quite small, only 7 covering the entire country. The amount of time spent traveling can really wear on you after a few years on the job. Sales team has the best manager ever! The job never is monotonous, always seem to be learning something new every day.
Pros
total autonomy, do not get micromanaged, great boss, great salary
Cons
commission structure should be restructured. work/travel time can be difficult
Lack of support from management
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 28, 2017
Absolutely loved the autonomy and the relationships developed with each individual client. Downside of this company being a "turnkey" service is Absolutely felt outcasted by the office manager which promoted the staff to follow the ofc mgrs lead. The hardest part of this job was lack of support by upper management. Houston based.CEO, and other upper management , LOVE YOU , when operations are $ucce$$ful, but quickly become invisible when revenue/reimbursement is low. And this is not a reflection of your role, but that of insurance and cost of drug and you start to feel the pressure of losing your job
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Micromanagement by a COM that did not know her role.
Micro Managed
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 8, 2017
There is no room for advancement, no pay increases just a overall sad environment to work In the newest manager has no infusion experience not a people person and should not be in management
Pros
flex day
Cons
manager
work
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 17, 2017
My boss lynn was absolutely great and so was the float nurses ive met. The hardest part of the job was learning how to start IVs but ive mastered that now. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with such wonderful patients there.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks, small raises
Great work environment
Biller/Collector (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 2, 2016
It's very rare to work with people you consider to be your second family, but that is how I see my co-workers. We support each other individually and as a team. A typical day at work consists of laughs, gripes, research, multiple phone calls, and several emails. The hardest part of my job is having to complete other tasks that are not within my scope, but are relative to my job duties. I don't mind taking the initiative to get things done, but feel that all staff members should perform their job duties to the best of their ability, and that everyone takes ownership and accountability for their own work. The most enjoyable part of my job is the morning greetings, the warm smiles and laughs throughout the day, lunch time with my best friend and saying good night to each other as we leave for the day. We are very loving, caring and support of each other. I look forward to each and every day I have with them.
Pros
flexible arrival time to work, bonuses, birthday parties, random lunches provided by mgmt
Cons
must leave work by 6 p.m.
good
Infusion RN (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 11, 2015
better than average benefits
ability to advance career
multiple sites in states
antounomoty
ability to make own schedule
Excellent experience
Infusion Nurse (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaMay 3, 2015
Intrafusion is an excellent company to work for. As an infusion nurse I have been able to easily schedule work around home life. Excellent pay for the region, great patients, great supervisors/management. Even though I work states away from my supervisors, I feel as though they genuinely care about me as an employee and as an individual. I feel connected with everyone ranging from my billing department all the way up to the CEO. This has been an excellent opportunity overall, and I recommend Intrafusion to any nurse!
Pros
Great hours, flexible schedule, above average pay
Great Experience
CMA (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 21, 2015
I enjoy the staff and the patients i work with. I could see myself in the medical field long term. Work Place like this makes me love what i do.
Pros
Staff, Patients and Location
Cons
No Benefits for me because im Parttime
Intrafusion review
Infusion Nurse Manager (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCDecember 1, 2013
I love my job at Intrafusion/Carolina Neurology. I have the same patients, for the most part. I have an absolutely wonderful relationship with my patients. They trust me and have confidence in me. I have an awesome Regional Manager. The hardest part of my job is seeing my patients' health decline over time. I am easily attached to my patients.
Pros
Wonderful patients. I make my own schedule.
Cons
I'm only paid 30 hrs, no matter how many hrs I work per week.
Great Business model and service to infusion physician partners
Account Manager/Business Development (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 29, 2013
Growing company with tons of potential.
Business model is sound that offers MD practices the opportunity to generate new revenue while maintaining a high standard of patient care.
Official response from intraFUSION GP, LLC
April 14, 2015

This company has continued to grow not only by means of clients, employees and the patients provided for but with services and opportunities for all the above. The Research Network works hand in hand with the existing model and holds to the company's vision, morals and goals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at intraFUSION GP, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.