- Perform complex technical tasks to assist engineers with electronics systems, hydraulics or mechanical.
- Assist in the design, development, construction and laboratory testing of developmental equipment and assembly.
- Use basic engineering principles, develop or direct the setup of test equipment and the appropriate testing on new or experimental units.
- Analyze and summarize results.
- Assignments are typified by their non-repetitive nature and complexity requiring considerable judgment and initiative in resolving problems and making recommendations.
- Two year vocational school or college certificate desired; six (6) years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong problem solving and mechanical aptitude required as well as strong communication skills.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Manufacturing software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Injection Molding experience preferred.
Benefits of Employment
We offer our full time employees a full benefits package that includes: Vacation, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Life, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Benefit Plan.
IntriCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 10 months ago