This is an amazing opportunity for a C#.Net Software Engineer to join a growing team of talented engineers and make a major impact on our product. You will have the best of both worlds: join a software startup that has a real product, real customers and a rock solid financial picture… and the opportunity to work on a cool product at a company with a ton of growth potential.
The SQA Automation team is seeking a Software Engineer who will share responsibility for design and implementation in C# .Net of a System Modeling and Test Session Framework. He/she will have the experience necessary to contribute to the corporate automation strategy including a documented history of practical application with regards to automated Functional, Integration, Performance, and Scalability testing.
- Design, implement, and support core frameworks for dynamic system modeling, test session execution, results reporting, and anomaly triage
- Code interactive tools supporting the creation and modification of automated test cases targeting the Intronis Cloud based Backup and Recovery product
- Code capabilities supporting the automation of Test Procedures
- Review all system architecture changes and assess system capacity impacts.
- Conduct research on emerging automation technologies.
- Champion automation practices, procedures, and innovations
Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years of software development experience with 3+ years test automation required. In addition, the successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated knowledge of software engineering practices
- Experience with automated Functional, Integration, Performance, and Scalability test automation tools
- Experience creating lab management tools, test frameworks, and user interfaces
- Excellent coding skill (C#, .NET or similar experience) including inter process communications, multiple process and threaded code environments
- Solid knowledge of one or more scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Jython, Ruby, VB
- Effective problem solving skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies and concepts
- Experience writing and executing test plans
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams toward a common goal
- Experience writing software in a distributed, n-tier web/java/.NET environment
- Experience with VMware virtualization products such as Workstation, ESXi, vCenter, or other virtualization products
- Experience with UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Experience developing Web Server Side Includes and Web Client Pages
- Experience with Bugzilla and ApTest Manager a plus
Intronis Cloud Backup + Recovery is a world class cloud backup solution for the IT Channel. Intronis provides the industry’s easiest to use secure data solution for offsite and local backup, which generates a monthly recurring revenue stream to add to your business. Intronis offers the best, deepest Exchange and SQL backup on the market, U.S.-based customer support, and is also integrated to major solutions in the MSP ecosystem. The solution has been field tested by thousands of MSPs and the industry spoke by awarding Intronis the 2011 Vendor of the Year from ASCII. www.intronis.com