Intuit Employee Reviews in United States

Nice Place to Work
Seasonal Tax Support Specialist- Remote (Former Employee) –  RemoteMay 10, 2016
This was my first year working for Intuit. My manager was a very pleasant and encouraging person. The work wasn't too hard because I have been doing taxes for years. Training lasts for 2 weeks and is paid. The pay was awesome; I worked part-time and made $20/hr. Overtime was encouraged, in fact, the more you work, the larger your end-of-year bonus will be. , the better. Also, the more positive evaluations you get from customers, the better. I got gift cards from Applebee's and Amazon. There are no benefits but they do have 401k which they match 2 to 1.
Pros
great pay, 401k match, end-of-year bonus, incentives
Cons
mgr. is not on site, getting stuck on difficult calls
Excellent
Seasonal Tax Specialist (Former Employee) –  RemoteMay 8, 2016
The job and the bonus was great. I would log in and if I need assisting I would just ping my team. it was great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Intense Environment
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 5, 2016
Due to the nature of payroll, job was very intense at times. Handling upset clients and problem solving were paramount.

The company tried to provide and rewarding environment with stress relievers and good communication.
Constant Change
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMay 5, 2016
Constant reorgs and shuffling of leaders makes it difficult for the company to execute on a strategy for more than 6 months at a time. Great co-workers makes up for some of the deficiencies of leadership weaknesses.
Pros
Location, 401K, health benefits
Cons
Leaderships inability to remain focused
Great Company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 1, 2016
Company has a good balance between Work like and Family life. Company has numerous social events to help keep employees engaged
Professional autonomy at home while working
Customer Service - Tax Support (Former Employee) –  2700 Mountain View, CA 94043April 28, 2016
A typical day at work is enjoyable to resolve the issues of other individuals. I learned a lot about taxes. The management were very willing to work with their employees. The hardest part of the job was to walk away from it at the end of the day. The most enjoyable part was resolving the issues that customers had.
Pros
Work-From-Home
Cons
Seasonal
Fun workplace that seems to care about their employees
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 28, 2016
Intuit puts real effort in to making sure employee's needs are accomidated. Holds motivational all hands meeting to ensure all employee's are informed of the companies path
Pros
Work events
Cons
Redundant work
Hard working, passion team environment dedicated to success
Pre- Sales Engineer Manager (QuickBase) (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAApril 28, 2016
In my current role, I support 6 Engineers and 23 Sales Consultants in addition to providing guidance, feedback and innovation to peer leaders and executives. I enjoy leadership and the ability to develop and coach my team to greatness. I value high integrity, customer delight, team work and passion for success.
Pros
Work from Home capability
One of thr Greatest Companies to Work For
Tax Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAApril 27, 2016
I have worked for them for over 2 seasons and love my job and love working for them, I only wish they offered more permanent positions for I would love to beocme a permanent employee instead of a seasonal employee but other than that the best company I have ever worked for, great managers and fellow employees.
Pros
Great Benefits, Great work Atmosphere
Cons
Not enough Permanent Positions
Great seasonal work
Seasonal Tax Support (Former Employee) –  RemoteApril 22, 2016
I wish this job was more than seasonal. I enjoyed my time working here. The management team was fantastic. I have been an Intuit customer for years and I am even more impressed after working for them. I hope I get invited back next season.
Pros
great pay and benefits, friendly and helpful management
na
Partner Services Customer Representative (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAApril 20, 2016
Great company to work for. Great leaders. Easy going. Unfortunately I am a contractor and Intuit is on a hiring freeze at this time I will need to end my career with Intuit.
Pros
NA
Cons
NA
Intuit is a fine place to work.
Support Engineer and Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 19, 2016
If you are good at bookkeeping, accounting, computers, customer service, solving problems, and making friends with your clients, this is the place to put all of your skills to work.
Great co-workers
Interaction Designer & Strategist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 18, 2016
Intuit is a great place to learn and grow. The culture supports education and questions without ego. Every level of designer, developer and engineer work to elevate each other. It is both fun and challenging work that has exposure to many users each year.
Pros
Positive environment
Cons
Seasonal
bad pay scale outdated
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAApril 10, 2016
Good benefits but the pay is not so great. For the size and value of the company the pay sucks they could pay associates way more and should.
Pros
good benefits and company environment
Cons
pay scale way to low
Well Oiled Machine
UI/Server Side Developer (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAApril 9, 2016
Pros
- Clear Strategy and Objectives
- Executive team and Management care about staff
- Very organized direction
Cons
- High pressure decisions are not made quickly enough
- Some goals are really high
- Teams tend to react too quickly to red dashboards
Pros
Clear Strategy and Objectives
Cons
High pressure decisions are not made quickly enough
Great Place
Inbound Business Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAApril 8, 2016
Great people, great place, free coffee, free tea, nice carpet, wonderful gym, pretty trees, nice gazebos, comfortable benches, flexible break times, room for creativity.
Pros
Free coffee
Sr Java Engieer (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAApril 7, 2016
Overall, I enjoyed working on few online applications. My managers changed.. Company also had few lay offs, but overall it was OK.
Intuit/NCR/Digital Insight Overall Rating is 5 stars
Data Center Infrastructure Technician (DCIT Lead) (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAApril 6, 2016
It's a great place to work. It's a good fit for me and the skill sets I have. The culture/environment of this company is a good one.
I have learned much while working here, and have applied myself and taken the initiative to improve processes, efficiency and accuracy of what we do by developing QuickBase apps for inventory management of the Data Centers, creating Data Center and Rack Planning Diagrams, Temperature Maps and various other advanced spreadsheet/graph reports for the company.

I've installed UCS/bare metal, Hadoop, NetApp and EMC systems, etc. Besides server installs & decomms I acquired more experience in the Facilities side with PDU"s, CRACs, Cooling Towers, Sensaphone Alerts, Leak Detection, Alarm systems, etc.

I've provided information and documentation for the auditors in regards to asset management, drive erase compliance, e-waste, etc. And I've got to work with Sys Engineers, Networking, DevOps and Hosting Operations staff along the way.

The only reason I'm seeking new opportunities is because I am a contractor here with no benefits.
Pros
great environment & culture
Cons
Need full time permanent as opposed to contract
They love their employees!
Tax Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  TexasMarch 28, 2016
Loved the job! Very tough work, but Intuit loves their employees. They will do anything to make sure their employees are happy and taking care of customers
Pros
Employee centered
Cons
hard work
Excellent place to work
Operations Analyst and Salesforce Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VA 22406March 11, 2016
Intuit is a great place to work and an excellent spot for young people to grow into a skill. A typical day at work for me is never typical. I run reports, analyze trends, attend meetings, and monitor the agents. My coworkers are awesome, smart and fun. There is not a hard part to my job for me. The most enjoyable part of my day is providing excellent service to my floor managers and agents.
Pros
Your opinion counts. Fun place to work.

4.2