Intuit

Intuit Employee Reviews

Not a nice place to work or to be a customer
Risk Management Analyst (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAJune 23, 2015
Pros: Descrimination
Cons: no respect for breaks or lunch time
Weird people, co-workers no respective to customers at all. Lots of discrimination between permanent employees and contractors. Terrible NO dress code, people could be in pajamas or gym clothes, Not train managers.
Co-workers saying that international transactions with central and south america countries were wrong because all are risk country. They neither verify and that IS NOT TRUE.
Co-workers being raises if the customer have an accent when talking in English. Co-workers did not make any effort if the customer did not speak English, and they have members of the team that speaks other idioms, but they don't care.
Good pay, great benefits, poor job security
Small Business Consultant (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJune 18, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, pay, and culture
Cons: Poor job security
Intuit is a strong company with an outstanding culture. Pay is good, benefits are fantastic, and the company is in good health with high profit margins. However, unless you work in CA, or NV, you're job is in question every summer between June and August with reorganizations.
Wonderful company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJune 17, 2015
Wonderful company to work for, they practice the value of an employee and ensure that employee is not just a number. They also gave back to the community in numerous ways.
Awesome company culture, benefits, good compensation.
Manufacturing Product Manager (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAJune 16, 2015
Company treats employees well, and provides nice Mountain View campus to work at, future company strategy looks strong.
Very good
Director, Group Manager, Strategic Partner Channel (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAJune 16, 2015
Pros: Great leadership, shared visions, VOE, VOC
Cons: None I can think of - positive
Manager of sales channel to support ISV's and Referral Partnerships.

Built and developed new sales channel for partner program
Recruited, trained sales teams

Developed pipeline and partner management delivery of performance team goals

Cross selling ancillary product suites, QuickBooks, and integrated bundled offerings

Measurement, reporting metrics on partner dashboard, plan vs actuals.

Great coworkers and leadership team - Intuit has created a great place work environment, voice of employee heard and an enjoyable place to work. Shared visions, to move quickly and nimbleness, with ease and great customer/employee experience
NA
Service and Support Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXJune 15, 2015
Still Employed by Intuit and looking for opportunities elsewhere due to limitations imposed upon my business group. I love the company, it's philosophy, and it truly takes care of its employees.
Growth, Fun, Endless Challenges
Customer service and administrative assistant (Former Employee), customer service departmentJune 15, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: having to leave
I started in the first customer service program in Intuit, Tucson, My supervisor was both and excellent trainer and motivator. My co-workers were very team oriented and we encouraged each other to exceed and excel in our jobs. I was promoted to administrative support and found the same work ethic I had in customer service. Being a software company I found the programs constantly changing and as someone older than most of my colleges I had a lot of teachers in my younger coworkers in how to use the different programs, I would say the hardest part of my job was my inexperience but since I had so much support I was able to learn and use the programs I needed. The most enjoyable part was the workplace and all it entailed. I loved my coworkers and the learning that I received while at Intuit.
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 12, 2015
At C.A. Short our vision is to work with organizations that believe as we do: the bottom line in business is that ENGAGED people are everything. Employee Recognition is one way you show that.
It is good company to work
System Access Manager (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAJune 10, 2015
Intuit really takes care of their employees. They offer good benefit package and great culture.
There is little less opportunities to grow.
Best Job Ever
Tax Support Specialist (Former Employee), RemoteJune 10, 2015
Pros: Remote
Cons: No benefits, except 401K
Best remote job ever! Would like to work there full time, but working seasonally is fine for now. I had the best manager and team and it made the work fun!
Productive and fun working with people
Data Center Technician (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJune 7, 2015
Pros: Big Cafeteria
Cons: Breaks are 15mins
This company is great to work with, I recommend to people to work with this company. Co-workers respectful, nice characters, willing to help new employee.
Remote Job
Turbo Tax - Tax Advice Specialist (Former Employee), RemoteJune 1, 2015
Pros: Work From Home Good Bonuses
Cons: Short Breaks No Health Care
Work life is good, bonuses and 401K are okay. direct supervisors are pretty good, and working from home is really nice. day to day jobs are rewarding. Allow you to speak with clients and interact with customer on a day to day basis.
Best seasonal job ever
Ask a Tax Expert Agent (Current Employee), Remote employeeMay 23, 2015
Pros: Interesting, fast paced.
Cons: Isolated.
Intuit is a great company that hires an army of accountants to help people complete their income tax returns. This job fits in well with my mid-western spring - fall vocation as a horticulturist.

The customers are great. Sometimes they are a little stressed out because sometimes people find taxes stressful.

I learn many things on a daily basis because most of what I do is tax research. The tax code is more than 10,000 pages long and is incredibly complex. I have learned that I will never know everything about taxes but that I get better at research with every phone call.

The managers I have worked with have been excellent. They provide support when you need it and allow you to work independently if you do not need support.

The hardest part of the job is working by myself. I work out of my home. We use Microsoft Office Communicator to talk to team members, but it is not the same as face to face interactions with co-workers.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you solve a problem for the customer
Very relaxed,comfortable atmosphere to work in
Data Entry/Accounting (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 21, 2015
Pros: provide healthy lunches at inexpensive prices, music is played in the break area which is a nice added touch
Intuit allows you to be innovative in the workplace, they allow you to be comfortable while you work rather it be sitting in a break/lounge area in one of their comfy chairs or a couch or going to play a game of ping pong while you create new ideas. The company caters to the employees by providing a laid back atmosphere. There is also a gym onsite for your convenience. I would say if you want to be a part of and recognized for the work you do and the new ideas you create to help move this company forward to greater success then Intuit Inc. is the place for you.

I enjoyed working with my co-workers and the parties were fun also.
Best places to work
CA, Us Software Engineer (Current Employee), mountain viewMay 10, 2015
good work life balance.
good perks.
green card processing policy is not good at this company.
I learnt on how to get things done quickly.
Productive and Fun work environment
Tax Support Specialist (Former Employee), Work From HomeMay 8, 2015
My day consisted of resolving tax issues as well as software issues. I would love to work for Intuit again next tax season. I learned so much about taxation while working for them.
Great opportunity for a sales profession in their early 20's due to the heavy party atmosphere
Small Business Consultant (Former Employee), San Francisco, CaMay 6, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, great benefits, room for career growth
Cons: Unprofessional work environment, young party atmosphere, Company turning blind eye to massive consumption of alcohol and other drugs while at work
Great opportunity for upward mobility, but the culture was heavily focused on the party lifestyle which is not a good fit for a family man like myself. It was a(50/50) mix of inside and outside sales that required us to book appointments in our territory and then complete the enrollment in person similar to most outside sales positions. My territory was for the eastern shore-board and wit living in San Francisco area, it required a ton of travel far from my family to be successful.
Fun work place
Tech Support agent for Lacerte Tax (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 5, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: long hours
Intuit is a great company to work for! They offer plenty of hours to work a week with alot of overtime hours towards end of tax season.
Company culture
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAMay 5, 2015
Strategic vision for my division was to maximize revenue by either driving competition out of business or purchasing them then increasing prices because there was no competition. Profitability was maximized by reducing costs by reducing service to the minimum acceptable level.
This conflicted with my belief that business is most successful long term when the focus is placed on adding as much value to clients as possible at the most competitive price possible.
Great Pay & Benefits
Intuit Full Service Payroll (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VAMay 4, 2015
Pros: Pay, Benefits, 401k, Stock Options
Cons: Job Security, Micromanaging, Front Line management
Intuit, Inc. as a whole is a wonderful company with great values, and wonderful leadership on the CEO, President and VP level. The pay is excellent for the area, and the benefits are exceptional. Matter of Fact, you probably wont find benefits like theirs ANYWHERE unless your government, or a state employee.

What I did not like, is the fact that I have worked for several business units, and I have been laid off from 2 different units that were outsourced. It is very uncomfortable to come into work every day and not know whether you're going to have a job or not.

Front line management is very click-y, and very much play their favorites cards.

1 2 3 4 5

About Intuit

Intuit: Going Beyond Innovation As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to – Read more

Intuit Salaries