Intuit Employee Reviews

You want to go back to high school?
Performance Engineer Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 16, 2018
Here's your chance to go back to high school and play silly games with clicks and incompetent ego managers.

Or maybe you want to hang around and pretend you are doing work and are really only worried about the silly clicks going ons around you
Pros
free lunches
Cons
too many
Lots of lay offs to make financial goals
Director (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 15, 2018
Often making short term budget cuts to make quarterly financial goals for the shareholders. employees worry about layoff at the end of each quarter. High compensation and strong benefits
Pros
Highly Compensated
Cons
You are always worried about who will be laid off next
Horrible Management, political and not fair
Online Payroll Support Team Coordinator II (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILFebruary 14, 2018
worked very hard, produced top numbers yet had terrible reviews, unfair given my highly productive numbers, and excellent QA reviews, customer satisfaction and praise. was laid off the day high season ended. experienced terrible injustice there.
Pros
stock shares given to employees
Cons
terrible management
A good place to wrok, but beware the advancement opportunities...
Direct Deposit & Do-It-Yourself Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 13, 2018
This was a great place to work, but I was laid off because the CEO decided to send a lot of our work overseas. I ended up training the team in India that eventually took over my job. The severance pay was okay, but it was disillusioning to be laid off of a job that you've had for over 6 years.
Good culture, not much room for growth
Territory Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 11, 2018
Intuit is a good company, and healthy financially. Not much room for advancement, or growth. Very limited opportunites. The culture overall is good.
Pros
Cons
Low opportunities for growth
Work Life balance is not the best here
Accountant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 9, 2018
You are expected to work 10-11 hour days and often times not appreciated. Management is always changing with reorganizations and higher turnover rate in the accounting groups. The one thing that is nice is the facility and location.
Great place to work in stable teams
Senior Marketing Manager, Intuit (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAFebruary 8, 2018
When the leadership of your team/business unit is stable all is well. During a great upheaval of leadership across multiple business units at the same time too much went by the wayside.

Great company and culture with lots of internal mobility but also an extremely collaborative environment that can slow things down and be very frustrating (approval by consensus).
Great place to work, too bad all they do is 6mth contracts
Government Forms Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 8, 2018
Great place to work, too bad all they do is 6mth contracts. Companies now do this so that they don't have to spend on benefits, etc. But all in all a great place to work.
Intuit is a great to work, the most professional atmosphere overall
Tax Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 6, 2018
I loved working here and if there was a salary available, I would choose Intuit for my corporate and career advancement. It's worth it, there are not many companies that are like this one. Even the corporate politics and gossip are respectful and bearable. You are totally responsible for your success and what you do here.
Pros
Great culture, systems of organizational structure, benefits, and professionalism.
Cons
Provide more advancement and career opportunities outside tax season
Good
Intern (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 6, 2018
I do not really have much to say about this. Good place. Good and healthy environment. Great culture. Friendly environment. Good gym. Good people. Good food.
Great Place to work
Software Support Technician Level 2 (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 6, 2018
Hard to get promoted, great place to start a career. They pretty much hire anyone who's tech savvy. Looks great on my resume too! Don't expect to ge promoted without a BA or at least some certs.
World Class Operation
Core Engineering - Lacerte Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 6, 2018
Best work experience. The employees are kind and incredibly gifted. The managers set expectations and defined goals that are realistic. Amazing group.
Pros
Everything, the people, the facilities, the support, the compensation.
Cons
Contract ended
very exciting company to work for
Customer Service representative/Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCFebruary 5, 2018
remote customer service agent. at home job where the hours are extremely flexible. The company gives you all the information and training remotely is extremely helpful
Unorganized
Product Support Specialist/ Work From Home (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 5, 2018
I worked with intuit for literally a total of 3 weeks. The trainer I had literally rushed through the training and hardly gave us any time to take notes to actually use on our performance while working. When production started they gave me an assigned schedule for 1 week. After that never heard form them again. Even after I contacted multiple people about it. The managing of things at this company in my opinion was extremely unprofessional and unorganized. Not enough training was provided to be able to have a good knowledge of what we are working with.
Pros
pay
Cons
Unorganized
excellent job
Senior Oracle DBA & Golden Gate Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 4, 2018
great company.sometimes need to travel to CA. The Oracle DBA team has high expectation and requirement on both Oracle RAC and Golden Gate with two way replication.
Knowledgeable management promoted because who you know
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAJanuary 31, 2018
Horrible work environment, Bullying all the time by peers
very hostile environment lack of management support as well as HR.
Promotions are all about who yu know and kiss up to not what you know.
Support staff had favorite people and if you did not suck up would put your projects on the back burner.
management would make rude and racial comments
Fun place to work
Sr Network Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 31, 2018
It was a great place to work and they allow employees chance to exercise their talent.Management were also great they tend to give you room to learn daily.
Pros
Long break
Cons
long days of work sometime
Inbound Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 30, 2018
Would recommend working there. I was able to use my attitude to be teachable on new processes, sales methods. I exceeded all goals meet and was compensated very well. I was able to articulate my methods to success. And was recognized as a top performer with many different rewards.
Consistency
Sales and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 29, 2018
Intuit was consistent in respect to the fact that you always had a place to work and you were treated rather fairly. Seems though, that when a decision was made to move people around, it had a major negative impact at times on the workplace environment
Good place to work!
Product Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 29, 2018
Good management, poor hour options (3-midnight or 11-7:30 EST). The hours aren't great because the company is set in the Pacific Time Zone. I liked working for Intuit. It was difficult to get set up and started but once you start, all is well. They train you very well and the training is thorough.
Pros
Benefits, easy, okay pay
Cons
Hours