Intuit

Intuit Employee Reviews

Quickbook's Business Consultant Sales (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 1, 2016
I would upsell existing Clients to our high end software. Following up on internet leads to optain sales. Offering a variety of products including accounting software, payroll, merchant services, support and Direct Deposit. There is an open door policy. Intuits upper management would listen to concerns and ideas of emplyees to make the company run better and apply them. Working well with co workers in a fast paced environment. Management was very fair, supportive and advanced you in the company according to your skills. The hardest part was not enough hours in a day. The best part was helping a business that is growing advance into the next higher level of software to accommodate their needs.
Pros
innovative company
Cons
If your with the company more then 10 years you will be laid off.
good place to work
Sr. UI Developer (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAFebruary 1, 2016
we are so lucky to work on that place cuz management was very good with employee and no work pressure we used to have very fun with colleagues and good with my Team lead
Private Government organization
Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAFebruary 1, 2016
Great place for retirement.

Stay away if you
* want to grow (develop) your career
* enjoy fast paced and competitive environment
* are a team player
* want to make a difference
* believe in change
Pros
Great benefits, 100% Employee focused - you can get away with anything, Always on cruise control mode due to business monopoly, You don't have to give your 100%
Cons
Fat organization - too many cooks in the kitchen, No sense of urgency - it is completely okay if you miss deadlines, No decision making - it takes an army to move a needle, No focus on high performing talent, people get away with, No teamwork, Everyone GOSSIPS
Productive and fun work enviornment
Risk Analyst / S.I.U. Agent / S.A.R. Agent (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAFebruary 1, 2016
This company was going through some changes in the management department, at this time so I will be fair and say that they were weeding out the bad seeds but my review is not a pleasant review.
To sum it up, it was a company that was growing and getting better along the way.
My experience there was great only because of the knowledge I gained to start my career in the Fraud Analyst field. I was happy with all the work given to me to help me further my knowledge from a basic Fraud Analyst to a S.I.U. Agent (Suspicious Activity Unit) and from there I was fortunate to learn about S.A.R.s (Suspicious Activity Reports) and was deemed the head of that area in the Fraud Department. So I thank Intuit for all the knowledge!
Pros
They were working towards a better working enviornment
Cons
low wages, inexperienced leaders in the field of Fraud Analysis
Comfortable environment, comprehensive training
PERSONAL PRO CLIENT CARE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 27, 2016
This was a great position which helped me focus on customer service. The management was fantastic. My supervisor was very helpful and full of great ideas. My coworkers were personable and easy to talk to. The hardest part of this job were the angry customers upset because of system errors or identity theft.

My job was to calm these customers down, and guide them through the next steps of the tax or identity theft process. This was only a seasonal position. The most enjoyable part of this job was the friendly staff I trained with and the compensation was great.
Pros
Free lunches, friendly staff
Cons
Angry customers, call center
Very fun place to work.
Front Office Coordinator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJanuary 27, 2016
Intuit was a job that you love coming to everyday. It was a very care-free office, that allowed you to be you as long as you get your work done.
Good work environment except when they lay off every 6 months
Social Media and Community (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 27, 2016
Good place while you have employment. However, every 6 months in Tucson they clean house.

No job is secure.

Job are good, but management style is hot and cold all the time
Pros
Gym, food all the time
Cons
Layoffs all the time
Exciting, job enhancing, incredible place to work
Executive Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 21, 2016
Intuit is a place you can grow and have fun. Between the onsite personal training, cafe, game room, walking path and diverse culture, it is a one stop shop for a great workplace experience.
Good learning, helpful teammates and good work culture
QA Engineer - Mobile (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJanuary 18, 2016
Intuit always try to use latest technology and give training to their employees to work on these technologies.

It was fun working in Intuit. My co-workers are really helpful.

Hardest Part of the job from my point of view- Team always busy in learning new tools. Because of that, half of the productive time is occupied in doing meetings.
Pros
Free Wednesday Lunch
Cons
lengthy meetings
Good company
Technical Services and Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAJanuary 18, 2016
Great company with many opportunities for career development. Team culture is strong and positive. Management needs to be more transparent and accessible to its team so that job performance can be achieved not only by people with seniority.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
poor management
University Relations Horrible group
university recruiter (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJanuary 6, 2016
This company has no work life balance. Everyone in the department was sick and that is because the expectation is way to high and unrealistic. The team is horrible no one to answer questions.They provide you no training and I would never recommend anyone to work here. I have worked allot of places and have never been treated so poorly/
meet and deal with diffrent people every day.
Sales/ License Consultant Agent (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 31, 2015
Hard work and it pays good. Must be in good shape to move peoples belongings. you will be working with a crew of 2 to 15 people depending on the job.
One of the best companies around today
Sr. IIT Ops Specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 30, 2015
Intuit makes sure that you are ready to succeed daily. With onsite training available to sending you across country to learn, Intuit never stops caring for their own. The environment is low pressure, having more than enough people to handle the work load. Family atmosphere and a great schedule make working here more than ideal.
Pros
Lots of perks!!!
Cons
Limited room for growth without leaving the team
Productive and Fun Place To Work
Executive Assistant to CISO (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CADecember 28, 2015
Intuit is a place where you can learn a lot and do your best work.

There are many opportunities available, to find the right fit for your background and experience.
Fun place to work
Territory Account Manager - AZ, UT, ID Territory (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXDecember 17, 2015
Great place to work and camaraderie within the team was fun. Quarterly events were a plus and optional holidays were great
Fun Place to work
Application Operations Engineer - II (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 13, 2015
Professional work environment. Learned new technology. Co-workers helped to understand the systems. 24/7 support is the most important part of the job.
Excellent
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTDecember 6, 2015
Fantastic company with fantastic benefits. It is sad that they outsourced support and many lost their jobs. I would go back in a heart beat.
Great place to work if you work for leaders, not managers
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CANovember 16, 2015
Less opportunities than before, with recent reorg, thought right for strategic direction of company.

Great if you are already in a C-level, or just out of undergrad for pursuing an opportunity here.
Great Company not so great environment.
Data Center Technician (Former Employee) –  Quincy, WANovember 12, 2015
Great company. I got to work with several great technicians who I learned a lot from. Management team wasn't the best to work with.
Good company to work for
Tax Advisor (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 9, 2015
This is a great company to work for. Great management and company culture. Good training programs and management is always willing to lend a hand.