Intuit

Intuit Employer Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Customer Manager Service and Support (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CASeptember 11, 2014
Pros: free fruit weekly, free lunches monthly
Cons: challenging tools for agents to perform work duties
Intuit is a great place to work! Employees delivered the best in them, willing to help each other when needed. It's about accomplishing goals and working closely as a team in getting the work done!

At Intuit there is much growth, everyday you learned something new, and shared knowledge with peers to help develop each other and meet customer needs.
grate job
Mailroom Receptionist (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 9, 2014
really loved working here. loved the hour and my co-workers.
Senior Payroll Support Supervisor (Former Employee), Reno, NVSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: pay is good
Cons: not enough advancement opprtunities
Atmosphere is wonderful and the employees are among the finest that Reno has to offer
Fun Laid Back WorkPlace, Horrible Dept
APD Technical Support for QuickBooks Pro Advisors (Current Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 1, 2014
Was technical support, great company to work for but dept was horrible. Hours changed at a whim, no job security.

On the plus side really nice coworkers really laid back california company.
positive work environment
Services and Support Representative (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAAugust 29, 2014
Pros: benefits, positive environment
Cons: inconsistent training among agents
Daily requirements were to answer customer inquiries, via telephone, email and chat, regarding the use of QuickBooks Online and Intuit Online Payroll program.
The most valuable knowledge gained through this position are accounting and Payroll skills, as well as, technical support ability.
Direct managers were supportive in their roles, and co-workers – more... stayed positive.
The biggest challenge of the position was unveiling issues within the program that could not be resolved through technical support alone.
Resolving issues for the users. – less
Productive workplace
SMALL BUSINESS ADVISOR (Current Employee), Stafford, VirginiaAugust 27, 2014
¨ Provided timely and effective customer support for up to 20+ Intuit customers by responding to incoming calls and questions regarding QuickBooks online and online payroll.
¨ Resolved customer issues and concerns; followed up with customers that required additional assistance.
¨ Conducted billing calls and handled privacy information and sensitive – more... customer data according to policy.
¨ Utilized multiple Intuit in-houses systems to access case documentation, payment and payroll account information. – less
Productive and fun place to work at
Technical Client Support Representative (Former Employee), Arlington Heights, ILAugust 26, 2014
Pros: unlimited overtime, free lunches, ping pong table, manager were like your everyday friends
This company sets the bar for other companies. I never felt like a number there. Everyone was treated with the utmost respect and all managers and co-workers were completely down to earth. It never seemed like a job because everyone was so welcoming and fun to work with. We were all very professional but also had fun working.
great benefits, nice people, free breakfast every week
Web Development/Ecommerce/Design (Former Employee), Englewood COAugust 14, 2014
Pros: great benefits, nice people, free breakfast every week
Cons: changing work hours quite often
Great place to work ranging from tech support to Site Design, to commerce. I learned a great deal about web marketing web development, ecommerce, and web design.
Wonderful
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAAugust 12, 2014
Wonderful
Amazing Owners
Pleasant
Great
Fun

Sorry it closed
Fun place to work with ping pong table
Customer service/Payroll Specialist (Current Employee), Oakbrook Terrace, ILAugust 7, 2014
a typical day includes handling around 75-90 inbound calls from customers for various products and services offered by intuit

what you learned: I have three years of payroll knowledge under my belt and its all due to the great leadership and training offered by Intuit
great place to work
customer care representative (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: pay, employees, hours
Cons: callers
lovely job. great pay, the phone calls are a bit stressful but overall I enjoyed working there.
Great Place To Work
Merchant Service and Support Representative (Current Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 5, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits, people
Cons: layoffs
It is a great place to work. Great pay and the benefits are amazing. However, the downfall is the layoffs every year and even people who do not work at intuit know about the layoffs and how frequent they are.
Great company to work for but frequent organizational changes
Tax Analyst (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAAugust 1, 2014
Pros: work/life balance, great culture
Cons: salary, lack of advancement
Intuit has a great professional environment, benefits, and understanding of work life balance. However, depending on the department, advancement can be difficult and budgets are tight.
Fun place to work
Marketing Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 31, 2014
Pros: great cafeteria, broad range of food
Cons: none that i can think of
For a large financial services company, Intuit is very innovative with its products and company culture. Its a great place to work and build a career. Management is transparent and easy to get along with.
Delighting customers and having FUN doing it!
Service and Support Representative (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJuly 30, 2014
I loved working here. My day would start with being on the phone, helping small business owners with their financial management issues in QuickBooks Online. After lunch, I would move from the phones and do Customer Support Chat. I loved all my co-workers and we had fun doing our jobs. The managers recognized all of us regularly for a job well done.
Productive fun place to work
RETAIL ACCOUNT ANALYST (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 26, 2014
Interactive flexible place to work. Worked well in a team environment. Learn much more than I expected
Great place to work.
CSR/Service and Support Specialist (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAJuly 25, 2014
Intuit was a great place to work and flourish, and I hope to carry on values and lessons learned.
Monotonous Work Made Fun!
Research and Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Santa Monica, CAJuly 19, 2014
I've had an excellent experience working with Intuit and Quickbooks. A typical day of work consists of apps, detecting bugs, and creating spreadsheets to track evertying. I've been an account manager for several difference projects and an enthused quality assurance analyst. The most enjoyable part of my job is definitely the environment. Excellent coworkers – more... and awesome perks of having a fully stocked kitchen and multiple weekly catered meals. Additionally "Fun Fridays" where we get out and do something fun as an office. The hardest part of the job is when someone doesn't pull their own weight or won't be open to critical criticism, we're all in this together and that's the hardest when someone decides to be a one-man team. – less
fanstatic work place
Contractor (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 16, 2014
Pros: cafeteria
great work environment with plenty of friendly people. Tons of training opportunities available
Fun energetic and inspiring
Consultant (Current Employee), Reno, NVJuly 16, 2014
You are the Captain of your Destiny. You have your day-to-day things you need to do and whatever else you want to do. We celebrate failures and successes.

1 2 3 4 5

About Intuit

Intuit: Going Beyond Innovation As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to – Read more