Intuit

Intuit Employer Reviews

enjoyable work place
Software Implementation Engineer (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 14, 2014
I loved working for Intuit. The compensated us very and the annual bonuses were great. I miss working for a high-tech company. Mgmt was great! The culture was definitely work, life, balance.
Great place to work very family orientated.
Quickbooks Online Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VANovember 12, 2014
Pros: onsite gym, break room, microwaves, refrigerators, vending machines, onsite cafeteria, hot food options, a healthy option under $6.00.
Cons: i was laid off twice, so feel job security is low.
Training is very extensive to ensure employees can give customers the best service possible. Most floor managers are very upbeat and supportive. Enjoy the variety of personality types.
Very best place to work
Lead Software Engineer (Former Employee), Calabasas, CANovember 11, 2014
People are friendly and so much encouragement to learn new skills.
Help desk support (Former Employee), Plano, TXNovember 5, 2014
Relocated but still worked from home until the seasonal assignment ended . Great Company
Challenging Project using Hadoop eco tools
Big Data Lead Analyst - Digital Marketing (Former Employee), Menlo Park, CANovember 4, 2014
The project was Agile with Scrum Master leading the project. The RALLYE tool was define sprint cycle, user story, task. Daily standup reporting cross functionally with SME, Infra, dev Team.
Consistent workflow.
Document Retention Clerk (Former Employee), Reno, NVNovember 3, 2014
Working for Intuit was enjoyable. Co-workers worked as a team, helpful, and energetic. We had an hour for lunch. Everyday was a productive day.
Work from home position
WOMR Specialist (Former Employee), Carbondale, ILNovember 2, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: management is disjointed
Overall good job and work environment, great training, but a seasonal only position.
Excellent Organization to Work for
Senior Software Image Developer (Former Employee), Plano, TXNovember 2, 2014
Pros: talented workforce and well known for operating values.
The organization invests heavily on the development of its employees. They promote work and life balance without compromising the organization's goals and objectives. They constantly have training programs for employees to strengthen their knowledge and enable them to contribute those skills to the industry whether it is for the company or not.
Don't want to do this
contractor (Current Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 30, 2014
I don't have the option to skip this review. I don't want to do this.
Great company
Tax Advisor Specialist - seasonal (Former Employee), Tuscaloosa, ALOctober 28, 2014
Pros: work from home, great co-workers and management
Cons: seasonal, income moderate
I worked as a remote Tax Advisor Specialist for two tax seasons and it was a wonderful experience. I have actually applied for several full-time permanent positions with Intuit since I enjoyed the company so much.
Overall great company for employees and customers
Staff QA Analyst (Former Employee), Reno, NVOctober 24, 2014
Pros: location, flexible hours, great products, interesting work
Cons: long hours
Early morning start to prepare and organize daily tasks to be completed by others and myself. Attend meetings, answer questions for the cross functional team. Report out daily stats for issues found/resolved.
A company in constant change with little value given to employees
QuickBase Consultant (Former Employee), Richmond, VAOctober 15, 2014
A company in constant change with little value given to employees
Intuit does care about its employees
Senior Offering Program Manager (Current Employee), Menlo Park, CAOctober 6, 2014
Intuit is one company whereby its words of taking care of its employees is very true. Very collaboratively company whereby it tries to listen to the voice of their employees and do right by us.
Great Tech company
Vice President Operations (Former Employee), CaliforniaOctober 2, 2014
Ran day to day service operations for this merchant division
Competitive environment with focus on customer driven innovation
Sr. Development and Support Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: on-site fitness facility, on-site cafe, covered parking, good benefits
Cons: limited time-off available during seasonal peaks
Great environment for developing a supportive relationship between employees. The company has a strong sense of community and gives back to the community where they are located. Many opportunities to develop a strong understanding of income tax law, product development, and communications.
Loved working here
Customer service/Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Arlington Heights, ILSeptember 24, 2014
• Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment. Resolved an average of 200 inquiries in any given week and consistently met performance benchmarks in all areas (speed, accuracy, volume).
• Became the lead "go-to" person for new reps and particularly challenging calls as one of the company's primary
• mentors/trainers of both new – more... and established employees.
• Earned 100% marks in all categories including communication skills, listening skills, problem resolution and politeness.
• Officially commended for initiative, enthusiasm, tenacity, persuasiveness, intense customer focus and dependability in performance evaluations.
• Completed voluntary customer service training to learn ways to enhance customer satisfaction and improve productivity. – less
Nice and giving
Small business payroll advisor (Former Employee), Reno,nvSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: you can win work and meet great people
Cons: complicated work
This is a great place to work, got to me on your toes and smart but you'll love the perks.
Best Company I ever worked at
QuickBooks Phone Support Representative (Former Employee), Arlington Heights, ILSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: very supportive place to work
Cons: no longer has any offices in the midwest
I learned that there are companies that care about their employees. They have continually showed their employees that they support them and that they are there to help them if needed. management was approachable and helpful. The hardest part of the job was leaving the company when they closed the site we worked at. The best part of the job was the people – more... I worked with and the support we shared – less
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Manager Service and Support (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CASeptember 11, 2014
Pros: free fruit weekly, free lunches monthly
Cons: challenging tools for agents to perform work duties
Intuit is a great place to work! Employees delivered the best in them, willing to help each other when needed. It's about accomplishing goals and working closely as a team in getting the work done!

At Intuit there is much growth, everyday you learned something new, and shared knowledge with peers to help develop each other and meet customer needs.
grate job
Mailroom Receptionist (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 9, 2014
really loved working here. loved the hour and my co-workers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Intuit

Intuit: Going Beyond Innovation As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to – Read more

Intuit Photos