Intuit

Intuit Employer Reviews

Great part time contract job to help bring in extra income
Quality Assurance Agent (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Extra income, flexible hours
Cons: Short term contract
Working at Intuit was a fun and productive experience that allowed me to take on a contract job testing tax software program results. My co-workers were awesome and taught me how to utilize their system of proofing and checking tax forms submitted to Intuit for filing.
Great Company to Work For
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: great co-workers.
Cons: pay kind of low.
Did tech support while it was still being done in the US. Cust. could have to wait up to an hour in hold time before getting through to a technician. Had one hour of project time, off the phone.
Best company that I've ever worked for
Executive Assistant to Vice President (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 19, 2015
Great company to work for with good benefits and good management. I was fortunate to work with wonderful people that are talented and skilled!
Great Company
Personal Pro Tax Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: the people, opportunities
Cons: promises of expansion in orlando that never occurred prior to the closing of the facility.
I loved every second working for Intuit in Orlando. I would have loved to continue my work there but Intuit decided to shut down the project after the first year.

I was a Personal Pro Manager in charge of supervising 30 tax preparers in the online tax preparation services.
A neat place to work. We do important work that helps people
Datacenter IT Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Quincy, WAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: Good people to work with
Cons: 12 hour shifts rotating days/graves
I transferred to Intuit from my former job because the work conditions were much better. Intuit is a good place to work, and I am thankful that I have a job there. The building is new and nice. The datacenter itself is neat and professional.
Great
Seasonal Tax Support Specialist-Remote (Current Employee), RemoteMarch 16, 2015
Love it! Great hours and training. The trainers and staff are very professional. Management is great and it is very busy during tax season.
Free coffee, free tea, great people.
Customer Service and Support Specialist (Former Employee), Reno NVMarch 11, 2015
Pros: wonderful management, information at your fingertips
Cons: no stability, no benifits
This was the most intense position I have ever had. I learned how to do payroll in a short 6 week course. The only thing I would change is the job security. They hire over 200 people as a temporary employees and keep maybe 20 when the busy season is over. If I would have been a direct hire I would still be working with them.
Amazing company!
QuickBooks Support Engineer (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMarch 9, 2015
Pros: employee training, reimbursement for schooling
One of the best working experiences I've ever had. A wonderful place to work with great employee advancement programs. Everyone is friendly and kind. This company will cross-train and move employees to new departments to provide the best working environments.
Amazingly flexible professional and fun place to work
Online Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 28, 2015
A company that treats their employees with respect, provides a balance between work and life. A fun place to work with top notch benefits.
Great Place to Work
Manager (Former Employee), Tucson AZFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: benefits, employees
Cons: restructure every year
Great Place to Work if you can handle restructure every year which could impact your job. Best employees to work with. Strong values and community outreach.
Great place to work for self-motivated employees
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER / ANALYST (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: room to grow and a constant push to improve
Cons: seemed to be treated more like a "number" rather than an employee. felt lost in the system.
Did not have the support I would have expected for this type of company. I was mostly told to "Google" questions and ideas while learning JAVA rather than an on-hands training and coaching.
Very professional and fun place to work
CA - Consultant / Senior QA Test Lead/ Consultant (Former Employee), San DiegoFebruary 12, 2015
Very technical aspects which I learned from this company and team one of the best software development company in San Diego
Great Company
Current Contract Employee (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: free food/ free coffee/ nice office space
Cons: senior management unsure how to grow the business
Great work atmosphere with a lot of smart people ! Nice to be treated as an Adult by Senior Management.Technology provided is top shelf.
Exciting and Knowledgable Workplace
Tax Support (Current Employee), CAFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: great feedback from customers. fast paced. knowledgable teammates.
A typical day at work includes assisting customers with tax questions.

I really enjoy working individually and working with my team which is the best ever.

The most enjoyable part of my workday is resolving customer concerns.
family ran business
Licensed Sales Counselor and Represenitve (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VAFebruary 2, 2015
i worked for this company from the very beginning and its always been great , its a small family ran company so its more personal and they treat you like family .
Incentives pave your way
Service and Support Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: bounus, great incentives
Cons: no job stability
Overall great company to work for was hired immediately. Great incentives to work for. Unfortunately no job security.
A job's a job
Account Executive (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: free food nice events
Cons: its a job
Hey, a job is a job; especially a sales gig. Typical sales job. No room for advancement just sell sell sell. I was very successful here, not because of anything they did to make me successful.
Modern friendly place to work. I learned a lot their. Great company.
Customer service/Payroll specialist (Former Employee), ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, ILJanuary 29, 2015
A typical day was answering calls, helping customers and learning new techniques of processing IT calls concerning QuickBooks.
Inbound sales focus
Inbound Sales Associate (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJanuary 27, 2015
Inbound sales call center. Good support, training and development within teams.
good company just a contract job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Boulder ColoradoJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: easy work
Cons: boring work
it was just a contract job and theres is little room for getting something full time.

1 2 3 4 5

About Intuit

Intuit: Going Beyond Innovation As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to – Read more

Intuit Photos