Intuit

Intuit United States Employee Reviews

productive fun place to work
Tech Support (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 14, 2015
it is a ok place to work , but they need to change some rules regarding numbers and surveys, i liked working there but sometimes it could get a bit over whelmed but nothing i couldnt handle
Best Employer Ever
Technology (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 14, 2015
Intuit was the best place to work, ever. The people, management, strategy, and overall environment was top notch.Work Hard - Play Harder...
Toxic culture
Sr Tech Recruiter (Former Employee), San DiegoApril 14, 2015
Great tech company with an egomaniacal coxswain at the helm.

Employees, living in fear of being dispatched and replaced, are forced into the spotlight at roundtables to fend for themselves and publicly justify existence within corporate sphere.

Absolutely toxic culture with high burnout rate. Employees driven to take work home under the guise of W/L balance.

Company keeps consultants on indefinitely, subverting CA co-employment law.
It's okay.
Analyst (Former Employee), CaliforniaApril 13, 2015
There isn't really much to say. It's a typical corporate American company. You get paid less than you are worth but you get paid. Management turnover rate is high. Large layoffs are normal. Like the title says, its just okay.
Good people
Senior Support Rep (Former Employee), Reno, NVApril 7, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
The people there are what make the difference. Management at the Reno site is poor at best. Still I miss the every day people that worked there.
productive and fun working place
Customer Service (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 2, 2015
Pros: no one to take lunch with
Cons: always stayed inside
I took inbound calls from customers and I learned everything about taxes and how to research tax information and what each tax sheet was for.
Overall atmosphere
Customer Service and Support (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAApril 1, 2015
It was the best place to work. The staff were some of the best people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. It was fun and did not mind getting up to go to work everyday.
Sr. Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: On site fitness center and cafe with cook to order menu.
Cons: Parking. the parking structure was not attached to the building location.
Intuit acquired the merchant processing company I was working for. I learned about their flag ship products Quicken, QuickBooks, and Turbo Tax. I was part of the technical team that integrated our e-commerce payment gateway into the above products to accept payments for Intuit and their customers who use their business accounting software. The most enjoyable part of the job was the company culture and willingness of anyone that worked there from the CEO to the most entry level position to share ideas and teach. Teaching best practices went in any direction. The hardest part of the job was being laid off due to the economy at the time.
Great part time contract job to help bring in extra income
Quality Assurance Agent (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Extra income, flexible hours
Cons: Short term contract
Working at Intuit was a fun and productive experience that allowed me to take on a contract job testing tax software program results. My co-workers were awesome and taught me how to utilize their system of proofing and checking tax forms submitted to Intuit for filing.
Great Company to Work For
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: great co-workers.
Cons: pay kind of low.
Did tech support while it was still being done in the US. Cust. could have to wait up to an hour in hold time before getting through to a technician. Had one hour of project time, off the phone.
Best company that I've ever worked for
Executive Assistant to Vice President (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 19, 2015
Great company to work for with good benefits and good management. I was fortunate to work with wonderful people that are talented and skilled!
Great Company
Personal Pro Tax Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: the people, opportunities
Cons: promises of expansion in orlando that never occurred prior to the closing of the facility.
I loved every second working for Intuit in Orlando. I would have loved to continue my work there but Intuit decided to shut down the project after the first year.

I was a Personal Pro Manager in charge of supervising 30 tax preparers in the online tax preparation services.
A neat place to work. We do important work that helps people
Datacenter IT Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Quincy, WAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: Good people to work with
Cons: 12 hour shifts rotating days/graves
I transferred to Intuit from my former job because the work conditions were much better. Intuit is a good place to work, and I am thankful that I have a job there. The building is new and nice. The datacenter itself is neat and professional.
Great
Seasonal Tax Support Specialist-Remote (Current Employee), RemoteMarch 16, 2015
Love it! Great hours and training. The trainers and staff are very professional. Management is great and it is very busy during tax season.
Free coffee, free tea, great people.
Customer Service and Support Specialist (Former Employee), Reno NVMarch 11, 2015
Pros: wonderful management, information at your fingertips
Cons: no stability, no benifits
This was the most intense position I have ever had. I learned how to do payroll in a short 6 week course. The only thing I would change is the job security. They hire over 200 people as a temporary employees and keep maybe 20 when the busy season is over. If I would have been a direct hire I would still be working with them.
Amazing company!
QuickBooks Support Engineer (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMarch 9, 2015
Pros: employee training, reimbursement for schooling
One of the best working experiences I've ever had. A wonderful place to work with great employee advancement programs. Everyone is friendly and kind. This company will cross-train and move employees to new departments to provide the best working environments.
Amazingly flexible professional and fun place to work
Online Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 28, 2015
A company that treats their employees with respect, provides a balance between work and life. A fun place to work with top notch benefits.
Great Place to Work
Manager (Former Employee), Tucson AZFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: benefits, employees
Cons: restructure every year
Great Place to Work if you can handle restructure every year which could impact your job. Best employees to work with. Strong values and community outreach.
Great place to work for self-motivated employees
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER / ANALYST (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: room to grow and a constant push to improve
Cons: seemed to be treated more like a "number" rather than an employee. felt lost in the system.
Did not have the support I would have expected for this type of company. I was mostly told to "Google" questions and ideas while learning JAVA rather than an on-hands training and coaching.
Very professional and fun place to work
CA - Consultant / Senior QA Test Lead/ Consultant (Former Employee), San DiegoFebruary 12, 2015
Very technical aspects which I learned from this company and team one of the best software development company in San Diego

1 2 3 4 5

About Intuit

Intuit: Going Beyond Innovation As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to – Read more

Intuit Salaries