Intuit

Intuit Employee Reviews

Great work environment and even better people
Customer Success Manager (Current Employee), san franciscoAugust 26, 2015
Pros: free lunches, snacks, happy hours everyfriday
Cons: not enough window seats
This was a great place to work , I started off in the tech department and then moved to the success team. The success team was a group of individuals from all different walks of life that were able to give and pull from our own experiences to be there for our customers
Would be fine if they hired after seasonal work
Seasonal Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAAugust 24, 2015
Very rarely do this hire you after seasonal. They have also had a lot of layoffs in the last year. Long, long hours and it's exhausting... the paychecks are pretty nice, and my bonus was about a paycheck and a half at the end of the season.
Wonderful company to work for!!!!
Customer Service and Tax (Former Employee), Tucson, AzAugust 22, 2015
Pros: the entire company is a pro
Cons: can't think of one
Intuit is one of the most considerate companies I've ever had the pleasure to work for. They are very employee focused and very caring,
Secure Site for Customer's Tax Preparation and Consultation
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Miramar, FLAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Reliable, Dependable, Flexible and Respectable to Everyone Customers and Co-Workers
Cons: I wish to do better research in finding resolutions to customers issues
A typical day at work for me would be logging into all my operating systems and tools using username and passwords needed for me to assist the customer. Once setup in my virtual environment I would logged into my Avaya phone system where my incoming call volume comes through. I also gather up my notebook to maintain keynotes and deadlines that needs to be maintained, these are my priorities for the day. Once I'm all setup and ready to start taking calls then I go get my coffee, use the restroom if necessary and then I thank God for a wonderful day ahead. May I be able to help and resolve the Customer's issues in a timely manner with the outcome being a "Happy Customer" with Satisfaction Guaranteed and Me with great "Customer's Survey Feedbacks."
Taxes are cool
Tax Support Agent (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAAugust 12, 2015
Pros: rad
Cons: intuit broke up with me :(
ummm so i had this job once and talked to people about taxes woooow those were some fun conversations. 'hey person, you're basically an accountant. can you tell me what do to with my monies? and I'm all 'yeah dude!'
Great Place to Work
Senior Business Consultant (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VAAugust 11, 2015
Intuit has great pay and great benefits, but it is the people that make your truly want to stay. The hardest part of the job is struggling to meet the excessive goals you are given with bad leads.
Great place to Work
Tax Analyst Programmer (Former Employee), Plano, TXAugust 11, 2015
Pros: 401K match. Health benefits. Great work environment.
Cons: Process changes every other year.
Great place to grow your career.
Selected as one of the Best companies to work for.
Compensation package is good.
Benefits are good.
Overall great place to work until recently
Administrative Assistant, Event Planner (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 5, 2015
Pros: free food alot
Cons: bad management at times
they lay off alot of employees, great culture and great benefits. I made friendships that will last a lifetime here. GREAT culture! Benefits were awesome when i worked there (ski pass) but they quickly took that perk away.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 4, 2015
This company has a wonderful program set up for their employees. Supervisors are on hand to help with any problem that might come up. Training and team work is a huge plus with this company.
Overall view
Senior Support Analyst (Current Employee), Plano, TXAugust 4, 2015
There is little to no advancement in position inside the company.

The benefits there are pretty amazing though, so if you like the feeling of another cog it's pretty good.
OK Company
Tax Support Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 3, 2015
Good company to work for if you need to make a lot of money in a short time. Great job culture. Everyone was up beat and they made sure that you were well taken care of. The only thing that i didn't like was there is no job security. Once tax season was over we were all laid off.
NA
Performance Test Lead (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 31, 2015
Great company to work with. Team is really talented. Working with the great talent helps to build individual confident and technical expertise.
Excellent company, offers development and growth opportunities
Services & Support Manager II (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Culture, benefits, career mobility, personal development
Cons: Extended hours during tax season
Intuit is a fortune 500 company where delighting customers is at the core of all that they do.

A typical day involves staying attentive to customer demands, managing many priorities, collaborating across multiple functional groups and staying focused on continually looking for new ways to improve products and processes.

Management is supportive of employees at all levels. They seek to learn – more... from those closest to the customer and allow those insights to influence business decisions.

Co-workers at Intuit are second to none.

Intuit creates financial software and they strive to deliver the best possible customer experience through all of their offerings and there are simply times when the outcome is not exactly what the customer desires and that is a humbling moment. Intuit captures all of their customer requests and try to get features included in product builds.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with such a wonderful group of people who genuinely care about each other...it's what motivates you day in and day out. – less
Intuit
Product Support Specialist (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAJuly 20, 2015
Excellent pay and growing company with growth opportunity and good management team. Ease of use of resources made job functions a breeze.
Top 100 places to work for 8 years
Senior Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAJuly 15, 2015
Pros: perks like food, generous 401K match
Cons: difficult to commute to and from, behind Alewife parking garage
SaaS division backed up by a national financial software organization. QuickBase is easily recognized by the Intuit name and invests heavily in its employees
Amazing company to work for, and I would continue to work here if they weren't shutting down our site
Sales Consultant II (Current Employee), Denver, COJuly 13, 2015
Amazing people, awesome work environment, great money, but they are shutting down the site to outsource sales. With any large company you have to worry about job security. In this case it was cheaper to get rid of us all.
Software Developer (Current Employee), Plano TexasJuly 10, 2015
Excellent colleagues! Great personal growth, and an awesome compensation package.

Overall I recommend Intuit to anyone who want to have a corporate strong lengthy career.
best place i have ever worked
receptionist (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAJuly 10, 2015
the environment is amazing the people are nice its a place you fall in love with honestly. i have been with intuit one year and some change and through out that year i have grown physically and mentally its a place where you learn at your own pace.
Good company to work
QA Automation Engineer (Current Employee), Mountain ViewJuly 8, 2015
We have a flexible timing here.We have an option o work from home.I got good exposure while working with this company.Co-Workers are helpful and we will get all kinds of supports needed to perform better.
Military
Affiliate Management and Optimization (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 7, 2015
It was what was excepted. There was no work life balance. It was all about doing the job and no care for family. It was ok though because I was young and exactly what I needed.
Industry