Intuit Employee Reviews

Product Support Specialist (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAJuly 20, 2015
Excellent pay and growing company with growth opportunity and good management team. Ease of use of resources made job functions a breeze.
Top 100 places to work for 8 years
Senior Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAJuly 15, 2015
Pros: perks like food, generous 401K match
Cons: difficult to commute to and from, behind Alewife parking garage
SaaS division backed up by a national financial software organization. QuickBase is easily recognized by the Intuit name and invests heavily in its employees
Amazing company to work for, and I would continue to work here if they weren't shutting down our site
Sales Consultant II (Current Employee), Denver, COJuly 13, 2015
Amazing people, awesome work environment, great money, but they are shutting down the site to outsource sales. With any large company you have to worry about job security. In this case it was cheaper to get rid of us all.
Software Developer (Current Employee), Plano TexasJuly 10, 2015
Excellent colleagues! Great personal growth, and an awesome compensation package.

Overall I recommend Intuit to anyone who want to have a corporate strong lengthy career.
best place i have ever worked
receptionist (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAJuly 10, 2015
the environment is amazing the people are nice its a place you fall in love with honestly. i have been with intuit one year and some change and through out that year i have grown physically and mentally its a place where you learn at your own pace.
Good company to work
QA Automation Engineer (Current Employee), Mountain ViewJuly 8, 2015
We have a flexible timing here.We have an option o work from home.I got good exposure while working with this company.Co-Workers are helpful and we will get all kinds of supports needed to perform better.
Military
Affiliate Management and Optimization (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 7, 2015
It was what was excepted. There was no work life balance. It was all about doing the job and no care for family. It was ok though because I was young and exactly what I needed.
Great experience
Service and Support Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 7, 2015
I found myself continually challenged and encouraged to develop and improve during my time at Intuit. Eventually I felt my career had stagnated a little and found it time to move on.
fun
tech sup (Former Employee), phoenixJuly 6, 2015
it was ok , fun upbeat could have more support on the floor with help when asking questions, team leads could be more supportive other than that working was good , only wish they care more about there employees
Great Company
Product Support Specialist/Remote call center (Former Employee), Monterey Park, CAJune 30, 2015
Pros: Great work enviroment
Cons: Only thing was the communication was all done mostly trough messenger.
One of the industry leaders in Tax and accounting software. As product support specialist assisted customer with navigating the TurboTax website and software. I learned how to enter certain tax information and how to navigate the TurboTax system itself. Great co-workers and management was very helpful when requesting information. Hardest part of the job was discerning what part of the tax process the customer needed help with. Most enjoyable part of the job was getting to learn new software and technology.
Not a nice place to work or to be a customer
Risk Management Analyst (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAJune 23, 2015
Pros: Descrimination
Cons: no respect for breaks or lunch time
Weird people, co-workers no respective to customers at all. Lots of discrimination between permanent employees and contractors. Terrible NO dress code, people could be in pajamas or gym clothes, Not train managers.
Co-workers saying that international transactions with central and south america countries were wrong because all are risk country. They neither verify and that IS NOT TRUE.
Co-workers being raises if the customer have an accent when talking in English. Co-workers did not make any effort if the customer did not speak English, and they have members of the team that speaks other idioms, but they don't care.
Good pay, great benefits, poor job security
Small Business Consultant (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJune 18, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, pay, and culture
Cons: Poor job security
Intuit is a strong company with an outstanding culture. Pay is good, benefits are fantastic, and the company is in good health with high profit margins. However, unless you work in CA, or NV, you're job is in question every summer between June and August with reorganizations.
Wonderful company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJune 17, 2015
Wonderful company to work for, they practice the value of an employee and ensure that employee is not just a number. They also gave back to the community in numerous ways.
Awesome company culture, benefits, good compensation.
Manufacturing Product Manager (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAJune 16, 2015
Company treats employees well, and provides nice Mountain View campus to work at, future company strategy looks strong.
Very good
Director, Group Manager, Strategic Partner Channel (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAJune 16, 2015
Pros: Great leadership, shared visions, VOE, VOC
Cons: None I can think of - positive
Manager of sales channel to support ISV's and Referral Partnerships.

Built and developed new sales channel for partner program
Recruited, trained sales teams

Developed pipeline and partner management delivery of performance team goals

Cross selling ancillary product suites, QuickBooks, and integrated bundled offerings

Measurement, reporting metrics on partner dashboard, plan vs actuals.

Great coworkers and leadership team - Intuit has created a great place work environment, voice of employee heard and an enjoyable place to work. Shared visions, to move quickly and nimbleness, with ease and great customer/employee experience
NA
Service and Support Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXJune 15, 2015
Still Employed by Intuit and looking for opportunities elsewhere due to limitations imposed upon my business group. I love the company, it's philosophy, and it truly takes care of its employees.
Growth, Fun, Endless Challenges
Customer service and administrative assistant (Former Employee), customer service departmentJune 15, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: having to leave
I started in the first customer service program in Intuit, Tucson, My supervisor was both and excellent trainer and motivator. My co-workers were very team oriented and we encouraged each other to exceed and excel in our jobs. I was promoted to administrative support and found the same work ethic I had in customer service. Being a software company I found the programs constantly changing and as someone older than most of my colleges I had a lot of teachers in my younger coworkers in how to use the different programs, I would say the hardest part of my job was my inexperience but since I had so much support I was able to learn and use the programs I needed. The most enjoyable part was the workplace and all it entailed. I loved my coworkers and the learning that I received while at Intuit.
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 12, 2015
At C.A. Short our vision is to work with organizations that believe as we do: the bottom line in business is that ENGAGED people are everything. Employee Recognition is one way you show that.
It is good company to work
System Access Manager (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAJune 10, 2015
Intuit really takes care of their employees. They offer good benefit package and great culture.
There is little less opportunities to grow.
Best Job Ever
Tax Support Specialist (Former Employee), RemoteJune 10, 2015
Pros: Remote
Cons: No benefits, except 401K
Best remote job ever! Would like to work there full time, but working seasonally is fine for now. I had the best manager and team and it made the work fun!

1 2 3 4 5

About Intuit

Intuit: Going Beyond Innovation As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to – Read more

Intuit Salaries