Intuit

Best places to work
CA, Us Software Engineer (Current Employee), mountain viewMay 10, 2015
good work life balance.
good perks.
green card processing policy is not good at this company.
I learnt on how to get things done quickly.
Productive and Fun work environment
Tax Support Specialist (Former Employee), Work From HomeMay 8, 2015
My day consisted of resolving tax issues as well as software issues. I would love to work for Intuit again next tax season. I learned so much about taxation while working for them.
Great opportunity for a sales profession in their early 20's due to the heavy party atmosphere
Small Business Consultant (Former Employee), San Francisco, CaMay 6, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, great benefits, room for career growth
Cons: Unprofessional work environment, young party atmosphere, Company turning blind eye to massive consumption of alcohol and other drugs while at work
Great opportunity for upward mobility, but the culture was heavily focused on the party lifestyle which is not a good fit for a family man like myself. It was a(50/50) mix of inside and outside sales that required us to book appointments in our territory and then complete the enrollment in person similar to most outside sales positions. My territory was for the eastern shore-board and wit living in San Francisco area, it required a ton of travel far from my family to be successful.
Fun work place
Tech Support agent for Lacerte Tax (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 5, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: long hours
Intuit is a great company to work for! They offer plenty of hours to work a week with alot of overtime hours towards end of tax season.
Company culture
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAMay 5, 2015
Strategic vision for my division was to maximize revenue by either driving competition out of business or purchasing them then increasing prices because there was no competition. Profitability was maximized by reducing costs by reducing service to the minimum acceptable level.
This conflicted with my belief that business is most successful long term when the focus is placed on adding as much value to clients as possible at the most competitive price possible.
Great Pay & Benefits
Intuit Full Service Payroll (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VAMay 4, 2015
Pros: Pay, Benefits, 401k, Stock Options
Cons: Job Security, Micromanaging, Front Line management
Intuit, Inc. as a whole is a wonderful company with great values, and wonderful leadership on the CEO, President and VP level. The pay is excellent for the area, and the benefits are exceptional. Matter of Fact, you probably wont find benefits like theirs ANYWHERE unless your government, or a state employee.

What I did not like, is the fact that I have worked for several business units, and I have been laid off from 2 different units that were outsourced. It is very uncomfortable to come into work every day and not know whether you're going to have a job or not.

Front line management is very click-y, and very much play their favorites cards.
Very friendly environment and atmosphere
CUSTOMER SERVICE/SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAMay 2, 2015
Pros: Team Oriented
Cons: Mass confusion
Really enjoyed coming into work everyday for this company, but there was always a stress factor and it affected every employee.
Typical IT Consulting Firm
Group Engineering Manager (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAApril 26, 2015
Great pay for first-job off college. Learnt a lot, obviously. Difficult to advance in career, without political connections. Not surprised on what happened with the company's leaders.
Learning Experience
Credit & Collections Specialist (Contract) (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 23, 2015
Pros: Good Team - Co Workers
Cons: Training Needs More Attention
The CEO truly cares about his people! And continues to look for ways for the Company to succeed. I was a contracted employee so I can not speak on the benefits of being a Full Time Employee. However; I learned a lot and enjoyed my co-workers.
Enjoyable company, awesome management
Product Support Specialist (Virtual) (Former Employee), Work at HomeApril 23, 2015
Pros: Management, Co-workers, compensation and hours
Cons: weekend work
Typical work day 8 hour day shift
Learned new systems and tax support
Management and my co-workers were awesome
the hardest part of the job was working the weekends
the most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers
Busy Busy Busy
Certified Trainer (Former Employee), Tempe AZApril 23, 2015
Working at Intuit for Concentrix was a challenge. I was working 60+ hours a week without stop. The culture of people was quality but the management left a lot to be desired.
productive fun place to work
Tech Support (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 14, 2015
it is a ok place to work , but they need to change some rules regarding numbers and surveys, i liked working there but sometimes it could get a bit over whelmed but nothing i couldnt handle
Best Employer Ever
Technology (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 14, 2015
Intuit was the best place to work, ever. The people, management, strategy, and overall environment was top notch.Work Hard - Play Harder...
Toxic culture
Sr Tech Recruiter (Former Employee), San DiegoApril 14, 2015
Great tech company with an egomaniacal coxswain at the helm.

Employees, living in fear of being dispatched and replaced, are forced into the spotlight at roundtables to fend for themselves and publicly justify existence within corporate sphere.

Absolutely toxic culture with high burnout rate. Employees driven to take work home under the guise of W/L balance.

Company keeps consultants on indefinitely, subverting CA co-employment law.
It's okay.
Analyst (Former Employee), CaliforniaApril 13, 2015
There isn't really much to say. It's a typical corporate American company. You get paid less than you are worth but you get paid. Management turnover rate is high. Large layoffs are normal. Like the title says, its just okay.
Good people
Senior Support Rep (Former Employee), Reno, NVApril 7, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
The people there are what make the difference. Management at the Reno site is poor at best. Still I miss the every day people that worked there.
productive and fun working place
Customer Service (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 2, 2015
Pros: no one to take lunch with
Cons: always stayed inside
I took inbound calls from customers and I learned everything about taxes and how to research tax information and what each tax sheet was for.
Overall atmosphere
Customer Service and Support (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAApril 1, 2015
It was the best place to work. The staff were some of the best people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. It was fun and did not mind getting up to go to work everyday.
Sr. Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: On site fitness center and cafe with cook to order menu.
Cons: Parking. the parking structure was not attached to the building location.
Intuit acquired the merchant processing company I was working for. I learned about their flag ship products Quicken, QuickBooks, and Turbo Tax. I was part of the technical team that integrated our e-commerce payment gateway into the above products to accept payments for Intuit and their customers who use their business accounting software. The most enjoyable part of the job was the company culture and willingness of anyone that worked there from the CEO to the most entry level position to share ideas and teach. Teaching best practices went in any direction. The hardest part of the job was being laid off due to the economy at the time.
Great part time contract job to help bring in extra income
Quality Assurance Agent (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Extra income, flexible hours
Cons: Short term contract
Working at Intuit was a fun and productive experience that allowed me to take on a contract job testing tax software program results. My co-workers were awesome and taught me how to utilize their system of proofing and checking tax forms submitted to Intuit for filing.

1 2 3 4 5

About Intuit

Intuit: Going Beyond Innovation As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to – Read more

Intuit Salaries