Intuit Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for and grow with.
Inbound Payroll Service Call Center representative (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 25, 2017
Intuit is a fortune 500 company to work for, good pay and great benefits. Within the 15 years of service, I learned about the business from end to end. What happens with customer's payroll, to finances and payroll tax payments and filings. Workplace culture is worklife balance. I love all my positions held with Intuit. The hardest part I would say was leaving.
Pros
Great benefits and positive work environment.
Cons
layoffs
Intuit
Service and Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 24, 2017
I really enjoyed working there, It was a place that I liked to go to on a daily basis. I liked working with all of the employers that I was in contact with on a regular basis.
fun
Tier 2 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSApril 20, 2017
too much micro managing and turnover rate was high except for management enjoyed working with great people just couldn't handle the managers not knowing as much as the techs
Fun workplace with great coworkers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAApril 19, 2017
I enjoyed my time spent at Intuit. I had many learning experiences and had the chance to work with many great people and enjoyed helping each customer resolve their issues.
very flexible
Techinal Support/ Tier 2 (Seasonal Position) (Former Employee) –  RemoteApril 19, 2017
I worked from home. Intuit is very flexible when it comes to the schedule. The environment is very team oriented and they make sure we have all the resources we need
Contracted
Lacerte Tax Software Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 19, 2017
Lacerte was the department i worked at it was very unpromising of what advancements would be available in the future. The staff was fun but out of 50 people only 1 was chosen to stay full time.
Great
Seasonal Lacerte Tax Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 15, 2017
Great, love the company and the people.

Relaxed dress code, stressful situations helped by humor and supportive team work and assistance. You are never left to struggle on your own.
Best job ever
CTG Security Operations Agent (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 14, 2017
Best place Ive ever worked! They take really good care of their employees. Great job with plenty of perks.............................................
Great place to lead a successful career
Software Engineer II (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 14, 2017
Exciting work and excellent work/life balance.
Decent compensation but better can be found elsewhere.
Company values you as a person and invests heavily in their employess.
Excellent culture and A+ values!
One of the better customer service jobs I've had
Customer Service (Inbound) (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 13, 2017
Training was concise and to the point. Staff was always helpful. Employees always willing to assist each other. Only downside was that it was seasonal.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
seasonal employment only
Good company with lots of perks, social events and understanding team members.
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAApril 11, 2017
Intuit has a good work-life balance for its employees and has a warm working atmosphere with good perks for fitness and healthy lunches. Management is good for most part except for the fact that they have lot of reorganizations happening now and then.Because of the changes that keep taking place, it sometimes gets hard to adjust to the transitions.
Not a bad Organization to work for
IT/ Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 8, 2017
For the most part the company is great, however the support tend to get pretty tedious at times, since Tier II agents are misinformed about new updates and preferences with the software
Pros
They always have plenty of food and treats
Cons
Need to train more Tier II specialists to be able to keep up with the support
Productive fun workplace
Admin Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 6, 2017
Intuit is a good place to work. They value their employees and really gives back to the community. The workplace culture is good, everyone is respectable and get along nicely. The facility has an on-site gym, basketball court and volleyball area. Overall good place to work.
Pros
Great management, free lunches, activities for family
Excellent Envorienment
Senior .Net Developer (Former Employee) –  Mountain ViewApril 4, 2017
I had a great time working at Intuit. People were very knowledgeable. I like that they had Hackathon days where you can compete with your team against others in the company. It was a lot of fun.
Enjoyed working remotely
Part-Time Seasonal Remote Tax Advisor Specialist (Former Employee) –  University Heights, OHApril 3, 2017
The Team I worked with was great. It was a pleasure being able to work remotely, especially during the winter months. You had the flexibility of working more hours especially during peak tax season.
Pros
Working remotely
Cons
Short term assignment
Call center
Technical Support Representa ve (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 3, 2017
This was a large call center at the time but has since become a much smaller operation. Attempts at using Six Sigma to improve call times backfired and customer satisfaction declined. Eventually most of the support was outsourced to India.
Great work environment, even better people
SALES & SUPPORT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 2, 2017
Great company to work for. The best benefits I've ever seen and the most amazing people you will ever meet. Voted Best Place to Work in multiple locations over the years.
Creative enviroment
PTO (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMarch 31, 2017
They offer a lot of resources in order to do your job effectively and are understanding of life circumstances. They have a nice cafeteria on site as well as fun things to attempt to reduce the stress from out busy tax season. The hardest part of the job can be working extended hours and 6 to 7 days a week during tax season- It can make a work life balance very difficult, but that is only during tax season. They offer inspiration and help you create goals to make you the best you can be while employed here.
Pros
Great benefits, google enviroment
Cons
short breaks, managers can micro manage
Productive fun place to work with great benefits.
Social Moderator (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 29, 2017
Absolutely love working here. Intuit allowed me to synthesize my skills and knowledge and apply that to accomplishing strong work goals. Only problem is the job is temporary (4 months) out of the year for the tax season.
Seasonal Payroll rep
Full Service Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 28, 2017
This was a great company to work for, unfortunately it was only a temporary position with no chance to get hired on. I would have loved to have been able to get hired on with Intuit.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
lots of overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intuit. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2