Intuitive Surgical

Intuitive Surgical Employer Reviews

You feel like a robot making robots
NPI material handler (Former Employee), Sunnyvale caJuly 14, 2014
Pros: the training
Cons: they make you feel like a robot
I received some really great training here on lean mfg. 5S, commwip and they have a good quality management system but my cell as they call the work groups had it own click and I didn't really fit in. Surprised that they did not find another job or cell for me to work in. I was never late and always did what they asked me to do. They wasted a weeks – more... worth of training and I ended up at another company making more money. So glad I saved myself a years worth of time. I would go just for the training though. I think they really just hired me to get them through their quarter end but they were not honest about that from the get go. – less
inspection
Senior Mechanical Inspector Technician (Current Employee), IQCJune 2, 2014
very multi-tasking day with a lot of interfacing with different depts
Highly productive, robotic warehousing, fun place to work.
Surgical Robotics Material Handler & Inspector I (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAFebruary 20, 2014
Intuitive is a federal regulated trade zone and it has it own rules and regulations governing their premises. It is a modernized, fun pace workplace. Quality is strictly awarded to those who check and re-check the products.
Great performing company / Horrible place to work
Finance (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAFebruary 8, 2014
Cons: too numerous to list
This used to be a great company to work for. Now it is not. It is a grinder. It is very political. They sell a great product, and they do perform, but it comes at a cost if you are an employee.
why do i need to
Sr. Facilities /EH&S Technician IV (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: great people work there
Cons: management
I have nothing good or bad to say about Intuitive can not comment due to legal issues and the agreement have signed
Bad management
Senior Graphic Design and multimedia specialist (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CADecember 26, 2013
My boss was great but above him it was a complete mess. No creative work. All production work.
Intense new company
Financial Travel Analyst (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAOctober 16, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: clicks
1* Provide customer service, training, and support of the Concur online booking and expense management reimbursement tool
2* Ensured compliance with policies by training employees on federal and company reporting requirements
3* Monitored key metrics for reporting expense processing goals, including resolving expense report aging
4* Produced Ad-hoc – more... Concur and AMEX reporting
5* Conducted monthly compliance audits, working with AMEX and employees to reconcile Concur accounts – less
Dynamic
Sales (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 3, 2013
Hyper growth, great products, dynamic workforce. Changing the surgical landscape.
excellent benefits
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CADecember 12, 2012
Pros: stock
Cons: no cafeteria
great people. culture is driven by engineering and product developement
great company good work flow.
material handler 1&2 (Former Employee), sunnyvaleJanuary 27, 2012
Pros: not complicated tasks.
Cons: no cons.
This was 1 of the best jobs i have ever worked for.i had a early shift when i worked there ,which was great.at this company it did not matter what,the job was,the job was done at ease with a steady work flow.also at break or lunch they have coach truck on wheels come to provide meals.

About Intuitive Surgical

Intuitive Surgical is haptic to meet you. Employing haptics (the science of computer-aided touch sensitivity), the firm developed – Read more