Invenio Marketing Solutions

Invenio Marketing Solutions Employer Reviews

Must be a self-starter and know how to manage and train yourself
Microsoft Premier Client Support Rep (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 3, 2014
Pros: flexibility, not micro-managed
Cons: insurance is high, pay is lower than normal companies
I always come to work with a smile on my face. The people are pleasant as long as you stay to your own department. Management is great as long as you do your job however even if you do your job successfully there is always the chance that you will be laid off since this is a 3rd party company and everyone is contracted. Loyalty to the company doesn't – more... really matter because of the high turnover rate. I learned how to manage my own business and accounts as well as become super efficient. Time management is very important. The hardest part of the job is that you will not receive specific training to your particular role. It is all basically solution selling training so be prepared to ramp up quickly on your own or with the help of co-workers who are already busy themselves but very helpful. The best part about the job is that there is a lot of flexibility in that you can sometimes work remote and my manager at least was very clear that as long as you do your job all is well. – less
Inside Sales - Invenio
Inside Sales - Microsoft Premier Services (Former Employee), Sammamish, WAMay 29, 2014
Pros: stable hours, competitive salary
Cons: non-transparent quota, you never knew what you were going to be paid for commissions.
Inside Sales for MS Premier Services. 40 Hr/week job. My division (~30 people) were fired on the same day and the jobs were sourced to Texas. Short experience here.
Productive workplace with wonderful leaders
Account Manager (Current Employee), Austin, TXMay 22, 2014
I make outbound calls to companies of all different industries, all different sizes to sell them CRM systems. I also become an account manager after they by our product and build cliental around them .
Unprofessional, Overbearing Management and HR
Account Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 3, 2014
Cons: healthcare, unprofessional hr dept and management
Stay away from this mediocre company. Invenio treats their employees unfairly, poor work conditions and culture.
Not bad for a sales position
Business Development Representative (Former Employee), Winchester, VADecember 26, 2013
Pros: it's base paid as well as commission and bonus.
Cons: it can get frustrating to do your job, if no one gives you time to talk, when they believe they didn't sign up for the listing.
It had great new management. It was base pay and commission as well (bonus). But I was under the impression that even though it was cold calling, that the people that we were calling were the ones that signed their business up at some point. When calling, more than half said they never signed up for it, called us a scam and then hung up on me. I later – more... found out that not all of our leads are the ones that signed up for it. It can get frustrating but it's decent if you love sales. – less
Business Development Representative (Current Employee), Austin, TXNovember 3, 2013
Professional Sales done strictly by the numbers. Sales science used as the gospel.
Heartless Out of Touch Vendor
Premier Services Specialist (Former Employee), Issaquah, WAJuly 29, 2013
Pros: 401k match, free beverages
Cons: poorly managed, cut throat mindset
Beware of the V Dash relationship. Invenio just laid off ~60% of it's Issaquah staff and moved those positions to Austin to pay them 30-40% lower base salary while giving it's employees ZERO notice, severance, or even accrued PTO.

The workplace, co-workers, and overall position are all good. Management keeps employees in the dark and makes poor decisions – more... regarding staffing, territories etc. without consulting the staff who could provide much better information.

Good for a foot in the door to Microsoft, but don't make the mistake of being loyal to them in any way. – less
Growing Company
Microsoft Territory Partner Account Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 3, 2013
Pros: good people
Cons: management
Invenio Marketing seems to be growing, although they just did a round of layoffs. I feel they could do a much better job of listening to their employees, and not just their clients. Whoever decorated the new building has doubtful taste.
Pure Telemarketing.
sales representative (Current Employee), Austin, TXMarch 11, 2013
Pros: bonus is possible and reasonable, middle managemant is very good on the better teams, rewards for team success, there is potential for advacement up to middle managemant.
Cons: upper management is slow to react to employee frustrations, some of the better reps have been stunted in attempts to transfer to better paying departmets.
Its a telemarketing job. the charter program pays $11.75 - $12.50 /hr.
The leads are less than spectacular. Upper management is effective in their roles, but slow to respond to employee frustrations. Co-workers are great people. the hardest part is install mistakes you can't control effecting bonus pay. the most enjoyable part is lunch with co-workers.
OK place to work but not to make a career since all the work is contractual.
Microsoft Inside Territory Manager - S. Carolina (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Overall my time there went well. The employees are all very professional & personable with a high degree of enthusiasm.
Microsoft Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 22, 2012
Pros: 401k matching
Cons: heathcare cost hight
Managing clients relationships, sales techniques, Proper approach to dealing with customers over the phone and flexibility in moving from one position to the other.
The bad thing of this company is the lack of stability due to the constant lay off and the reduction of the different marketing campaigns and programs.

About Invenio Marketing Solutions

Invenio Marketing Solutions is a full-service marketing solutions company with products and services created to aid in lead development – Read more