Invenio Marketing Solutions

Invenio Marketing Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Not My Cup of Tea
Sales (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 6, 2016
I wasn't impressed with working there. It's a pretty cut throat environment. The people were nice, but management wasn't very understanding.
Easy Job, great hours, no job security
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAFebruary 28, 2016
no overtime. no job security. lack of management organization.
I found this a very easy job with monotonous routine to the daily processes. Overall team spirit and management valuing their employees led to a negative environment.
Pros
great hours, pto
Cons
training organization
Great Work Environment
representative (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAJanuary 16, 2016
This company provides a casual and relaxed working environment. There is very little to no micro management and the company encourages employees to infuse their own personal style into their work.
Pros
Fun work environment
Great enviroment
YP Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAJanuary 12, 2016
Great place to work for I learned how to pitch PLLs like a boss while I worked here became a better sales rep as well. Great environment so many nice people who work here!
Started out great
inside sales representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 10, 2015
The company originally started out great. Pay was decent, bonuses were not bad, hours are fantastic. As of the last few weeks the company has since taken a downward direction into lay-offs, cutbacks, and horrible treatment to some of the tenured reps. I used to love my job and the company, the supervisors there really cared for their teams and the opportunity for advancement used to be great. Looking toward the future, they will be struggling hard for a while.
Pros
Atmosphere, Supervisors, incentives
Cons
base pay, lack of advancement now, lay-offs
Enjoyable work, lacking motivation to excel
CONTRACT SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 9, 2015
I enjoy the job thoroughly. I am challenged and have learned so much about the work I do. However, I am a bit disappointed as I was not given a merit raise or any kind of raise on my yearly performance review. I rated exceeds expectations in all areas, but raises are based on whether or not the client provides more funding for their budget not on whether or not you perform.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
No merit raises are given based on your work performance or growth.
Lies, and blowing smoke
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAOctober 10, 2015
If you want job security, this is not the place for you. Call coaches will act like they will help you, and the next fire you. Higher ups say don't worry about job security because you are secure but that is bull. If you don't make a sale every call or everyday you are looked down on. Its also cutthroat. A rep in Austin will take a sale from a Winchester rep and nothing is done.
Pros
Free coffee, off on weekends
Cons
Mamagement, false sense of security
A good, entry level position for anyone interested in outbound sales..
Inside Sales Contractor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 8, 2015
Definitely a great place to gain experience and learn a thing or two about sales. The training process goes in depth and you'll gain some information about how things work over at Charter Spectrum.

Unfortunately, outbound sales rep jobs are not my cup of tea which I found out early in my career at Invenio, hence the three star rating.
Pros
Nice people, relaxed business environment
Cons
Randomly calling people who more than likely don't want what you have to offer.
Great Company To Move Up
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 6, 2015
Been working at Invenio for over a year. Great job to learn how to sell. Make your dials and talk time and you will be fine. *as well as selling*. Invenio does not micro manage which is rare. I love working in teams and this is perfect. If you cant make it monday - friday 8 -5. then dont apply.
Working here was the worst three months.
Inside sales (Former Employee) –  AustinSeptember 29, 2015
If a company has tell you that there is 25 cent soads you should just look the other way. This job is meant for people that went to college and never wanted to make more of their life's. The management could not be more heartless. One day its "I'll help you with anything". Then the next minute they're sitting you in a room telling that you on you're way out. If you truly feel like you cannot make more of yourself, then by all means go work here. There is more to life then letting these people boss you around. And no I did not get fired from there or hit bad numbers. I choose to quit because that place was not professional at all and it drains the life out of people. When you count ever minute of working day you know it's a great working place.
Pros
None.
Cons
They treat you like a number. One day you're good, the next day you're out.

Want to know more about Invenio Marketing Solutions?

Ask a question
spearheads business B2B
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VASeptember 28, 2015
Business environment with a serious attitude to spearhead business for clients. Developing a good match between companies and clients.
Very good company to learn MS products and sales methods
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 29, 2015
They need to pay their specialized sales teams more compensation for attaining over 100% of Quota. Had full access to MS trainind decks.

This company has no possible room for advancement. I used the time I spent there to become proficient in cutting edge IT products.
Pros
Healthcare, Training on all MS products
Cons
Compensation
One day they will get there
Tier 2 IT Support Rep (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 24, 2015
This company has a lot of promise. Several members of the management and board seem to have a real passion for making the company into something great. Unfortunately, they are experiencing a lot of growing pains.
Great coworkers and team environment
Microsoft Services EPG Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 17, 2015
Great coworkers and team environment. Nice workplace with good benefits. Free coffee and tea, and cheap sodas. Parking can be a challenge.
No trust within Management
Microsoft Internal Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 10, 2015
The best part of the job was my co-workers and the compensation package the year before I left. The company will change your comp plan without any notice and you never know how much or when you will get paid.
Culture here is nice
Business Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 3, 2015
It is a place where top sellers produce by cheating the customer relations management systems, and leads are less than terrible.. Leads are generated at the beginning of the fiscal period, to which many of the leads are disconnected numbers, customers who already have the services we are trying to sell, and other calls are numbers to corporate people which we cannot service anyway.
Pros
Great culture benefits are ok if you are paying for yourself
Cons
Whomever generates the leads for this companydoes not do a very good job at all
Contract vendor for Microsoft
Inside Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 18, 2015
Normal office hours
MS controls process
People were great to work for
Lots of benefits being a MS vendor
No room for growth
Very negative environment
Ad Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAJune 3, 2015
Management started off your day negative in the "Morning huddle"
Write-ups for no sales
Negative comments
Overbearing and sarcastic VP
They give you PTO but they make you feel guilty for using it
They're also very misleading in the interview and training process, they make it seem like the customers you're calling are going to know what you're talking about when you call them. In the interviews, they made it sound like you would be calling hot leads. Nope. All cold. Ice cold.
Pros
Great co-workers, good hours, great break room
Cons
Management, No one is encouraging
How do these people sleep at night?
Account Specialist - Charter Spectrum Business (Former Employee) –  Austin, TexasMay 25, 2015
This is a "Cattle Call" company! You are just a number. They also make it to where "Bonuses" are never paid. They set you up to think you ill be able to make all this money when their leads are a joke. You are expected to make 150 calls a day. And mind you, at least 70% are either disconnected or are peoples cell phones or they see that your calling from an 888 number so the phones never answer. If you are lucky enough to find someone to talk to you but say they are unable to make their own decisions and it must come from corporate and this entire process takes more then 60 days,(which it could for some big companies) the lead is taken from you and given to someone else. You get nothing for your hard work! Or, if you call a customer and are working with them, you have sent a quote etc. and then a "real Charter rep" happens to go in and tells the customer that we are NOT Charter and they should buy from them and not you, there is nothing ever done about it. You just LOSE the deal! So making quota is difficult. And change.. Expect it OFTEN. Just when you think you've "got it" think again, something else will change. I Hated the job!
Pros
The people you work with
Cons
You are just a number
Very Difficult life and work balance
Sales Scientist (Former Employee) –  Austin TXJanuary 12, 2015
There was no quality of life. I had a five year old son at the time where I missed birthdays and special functions. I will never compromise that again for time with my family.
Pros
free food
Cons
60-70 hour work weeks