Invenio Marketing Solutions

Invenio Marketing Solutions Employee Reviews

Great coworkers and team environment
Microsoft Services EPG Account Executive (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 17, 2015
Great coworkers and team environment. Nice workplace with good benefits. Free coffee and tea, and cheap sodas. Parking can be a challenge.
No trust within Management
Microsoft Internal Territory Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 10, 2015
The best part of the job was my co-workers and the compensation package the year before I left. The company will change your comp plan without any notice and you never know how much or when you will get paid.
Culture here is nice
Business Services Representative (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 3, 2015
Pros: Great culture benefits are ok if you are paying for yourself
Cons: Whomever generates the leads for this companydoes not do a very good job at all
It is a place where top sellers produce by cheating the customer relations management systems, and leads are less than terrible.. Leads are generated at the beginning of the fiscal period, to which many of the leads are disconnected numbers, customers who already have the services we are trying to sell, and other calls are numbers to corporate people which we cannot service anyway.
Contract vendor for Microsoft
Inside Territory Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 18, 2015
Normal office hours
MS controls process
People were great to work for
Lots of benefits being a MS vendor
No room for growth
Very negative environment
Ad Placement Specialist (Former Employee), Winchester, VAJune 3, 2015
Pros: Great co-workers, good hours, great break room
Cons: Management, No one is encouraging
Management started off your day negative in the "Morning huddle"
Write-ups for no sales
Negative comments
Overbearing and sarcastic VP
They give you PTO but they make you feel guilty for using it
They're also very misleading in the interview and training process, they make it seem like the customers you're calling are going to know what you're talking about when you call them. In the interviews, they made it sound like you would be calling hot leads. Nope. All cold. Ice cold.
How do these people sleep at night?
Account Specialist - Charter Spectrum Business (Former Employee), Austin, TexasMay 25, 2015
Pros: The people you work with
Cons: You are just a number
This is a "Cattle Call" company! You are just a number. They also make it to where "Bonuses" are never paid. They set you up to think you ill be able to make all this money when their leads are a joke. You are expected to make 150 calls a day. And mind you, at least 70% are either disconnected or are peoples cell phones or they see that your calling from an 888 number so the phones never answer. If you are lucky enough to find someone to talk to you but say they are unable to make their own decisions and it must come from corporate and this entire process takes more then 60 days,(which it could for some big companies) the lead is taken from you and given to someone else. You get nothing for your hard work! Or, if you call a customer and are working with them, you have sent a quote etc. and then a "real Charter rep" happens to go in and tells the customer that we are NOT Charter and they should buy from them and not you, there is nothing ever done about it. You just LOSE the deal! So making quota is difficult. And change.. Expect it OFTEN. Just when you think you've "got it" think again, something else will change. I Hated the job!
Very Difficult life and work balance
Sales Scientist (Former Employee), Austin TXJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: 60-70 hour work weeks
There was no quality of life. I had a five year old son at the time where I missed birthdays and special functions. I will never compromise that again for time with my family.
A fun place to work
Business Services Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXDecember 22, 2014
Fun place if you can close hard, good at paperwork, sell leads that are awful, and make it through install and billing. Loves my old peeps tho. Too much yapping.
Typical day at work..
Microsoft Premier Contract Support Specialist (Current Employee), Austin, TXDecember 4, 2014
Pros: free coffee, $0.25 drinks and vending on site
Cons: no breaks depending on the region supported
Includes working with people who are not willing to train you and always appear to set you up for failure. Has been a stuggle working there and will not recommend it to anyone. Please look else where is approached by a recruiter.
Productive and great environment to work
Inside Sale Specialist (Current Employee), Austin, TXNovember 12, 2014
Productive and great environment to work. Management is great and always has an open door policy which is perfect. The most enjoyable part of my job is my co-workers.
Good Job
Business Sales Representative (Current Employee), Austin TXOctober 13, 2014
If your into sales, this is the job for you. Teaches you a lot about being demanding and direct with people
Austin Texas employment
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 15, 2014
Invenio was a good place to work if you are looking for a job in sales. They offered great pay and a lot of ways to make bonuses, also they like to do a lot of employee motivational activities.
A typical day at Invenio
Office 365 TSS (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 28, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: mediocre breakroom
Very pipeline and revenue driven atmosphere. Many calls a day and a lot of exposure to Microsoft FTEs.
Great People, Telemarketing job
Senior Sales Associate (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 19, 2014
Pros: great people, great culture
Cons: telemarketing
After being miss-led about the compensation plan I have a bad taste in my mouth about this company. Very few employees make it past the first few months do to the jobs telemarketing structure.
A joke..
Business Development Rep (Former Employee), Winchester, VAJuly 8, 2014
Pros: weekends off
Cons: everything else
I worked at the Winchester location for 4 months. Everyday was the same, making cold calls to business owners for sales. They provide poor leads, leading to boredom and frustration.. You make about 150 calls a day to disconnected numbers, voicemails or rude people. This job in my opinion is a joke.. They tell you not to come in now for bad weather but watch your back, they will still fire you for weather related absences! Do yourself a favor and look the other way! You'll be glad you did!
Must be a self-starter and know how to manage and train yourself
Microsoft Premier Client Support Rep (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 3, 2014
Pros: flexibility, not micro-managed
Cons: insurance is high, pay is lower than normal companies
I always come to work with a smile on my face. The people are pleasant as long as you stay to your own department. Management is great as long as you do your job however even if you do your job successfully there is always the chance that you will be laid off since this is a 3rd party company and everyone is contracted. Loyalty to the company doesn't really matter because of the high turnover rate. I learned how to manage my own business and accounts as well as become super efficient. Time management is very important. The hardest part of the job is that you will not receive specific training to your particular role. It is all basically solution selling training so be prepared to ramp up quickly on your own or with the help of co-workers who are already busy themselves but very helpful. The best part about the job is that there is a lot of flexibility in that you can sometimes work remote and my manager at least was very clear that as long as you do your job all is well.
Inside Sales - Invenio
Inside Sales - Microsoft Premier Services (Former Employee), Sammamish, WAMay 29, 2014
Pros: stable hours, competitive salary
Cons: non-transparent quota, you never knew what you were going to be paid for commissions.
Inside Sales for MS Premier Services. 40 Hr/week job. My division (~30 people) were fired on the same day and the jobs were sourced to Texas. Short experience here.
Productive workplace with wonderful leaders
Account Manager (Current Employee), Austin, TXMay 22, 2014
I make outbound calls to companies of all different industries, all different sizes to sell them CRM systems. I also become an account manager after they by our product and build cliental around them .
Relaxed and Self Propelled
Business Development (Former Employee), Winchester, VAJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: snacks and snack machines
Cons: factory style work.
Make a lot of outbound calls, secure appointments, follow up on appointments and conference calls.

Learned a lot about new bills, laws, and industries.

Long days in a cubical.
Unprofessional, Overbearing Management and HR
Account Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 3, 2014
Cons: healthcare, unprofessional hr dept and management
Stay away from this mediocre company. Invenio treats their employees unfairly, poor work conditions and culture.
Headquarters
New location located at 2201 Donley Drive Suite 200 Austin Texas 78758.
Revenue