Invenio Marketing Solutions Employee Reviews

they call people sales monkeys
sales (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 19, 2017
Senior management seems to have very small view of their staff- calling their employees sales monkeys repeatedly. Terribly unprofessional and misguided, wishing to drag you in with lures of "office parties" as though that makes up for awful pay and terrible treatment.
Great life balance and great co-workers
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 18, 2017
Great life balance and great co-workers. My coworkers are a great group that are very dependable and fun to work with. We always get the job done and surpass the internal clients expectations,
Great place to work to learn new skils
Sales Development Coach (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAFebruary 10, 2017
This is a great place to work to learn time management skills. They set realistic expectations, and compensate to an acceptable degree.
excited work enviroment
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 5, 2017
Working here was great learning experience, working alongside some of the best co workers. great training day in and day out, with some amazing goals and rewards to look forward to.
sales
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VADecember 5, 2016
not a friendly work enivroment. very boring, sitting at a computer all day calling people who yell at you. horrible. not friendly support staff. the call coaches did not help with sales and often fired people.
fun place not that productive
Sales (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 26, 2016
It was a fun place to work, but they were not about business. The managers didn't help(manage) and training is awful.what i mean about training was awful, they do not set u up to succeed when you hit the floor
Great job in a pinch, but you won't be there long...
Account Executive/Sales (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAOctober 4, 2016
I was hired on at the Winchester, VA location...and I was laid off after 7 weeks, as they lost their contract. A lot of office politics and poor choices for mid-level and low-level management. Tenure, and not ability or experience, tends to determine promotion chances here. Employee input is not welcome, all decisions are made by management and all credit is taken by management...unless something goes wrong, then the blame is laid at the feet of the agents on the floor. Great work/life balance and laid back culture, but that's about it.
Pros
Never take work home with you, laid back atmosphere
Cons
Pretty much everything else.
it was a job
I started as a sales rep for the Yellow Pages (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 18, 2016
lots of pressure from everyone to dial like a robot, high turnover rate, this place was the equivalent of an episode of general hospital. if you like being treated like a number work here.
Good environment with great coworkers
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAMay 4, 2016
Once I got the hang of the procedures, the job and its tasks were easy to follow and remember, and allowed me to be productive during each shift
Pros
Great coworkers and friendly staff
Cons
No opportunity for advancement and job security
Not My Cup of Tea
Sales (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 6, 2016
I wasn't impressed with working there. It's a pretty cut throat environment. The people were nice, but management wasn't very understanding.
Easy Job, great hours, no job security
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAFebruary 28, 2016
no overtime. no job security. lack of management organization.
I found this a very easy job with monotonous routine to the daily processes. Overall team spirit and management valuing their employees led to a negative environment.
Pros
great hours, pto
Cons
training organization
Great Work Environment
representative (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAJanuary 16, 2016
This company provides a casual and relaxed working environment. There is very little to no micro management and the company encourages employees to infuse their own personal style into their work.
Pros
Fun work environment
Great enviroment
YP Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAJanuary 12, 2016
Great place to work for I learned how to pitch PLLs like a boss while I worked here became a better sales rep as well. Great environment so many nice people who work here!
Started out great
inside sales representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 10, 2015
The company originally started out great. Pay was decent, bonuses were not bad, hours are fantastic. As of the last few weeks the company has since taken a downward direction into lay-offs, cutbacks, and horrible treatment to some of the tenured reps. I used to love my job and the company, the supervisors there really cared for their teams and the opportunity for advancement used to be great. Looking toward the future, they will be struggling hard for a while.
Pros
Atmosphere, Supervisors, incentives
Cons
base pay, lack of advancement now, lay-offs
Enjoyable work, lacking motivation to excel
CONTRACT SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 9, 2015
I enjoy the job thoroughly. I am challenged and have learned so much about the work I do. However, I am a bit disappointed as I was not given a merit raise or any kind of raise on my yearly performance review. I rated exceeds expectations in all areas, but raises are based on whether or not the client provides more funding for their budget not on whether or not you perform.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
No merit raises are given based on your work performance or growth.
Lies, and blowing smoke
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAOctober 10, 2015
If you want job security, this is not the place for you. Call coaches will act like they will help you, and the next fire you. Higher ups say don't worry about job security because you are secure but that is bull. If you don't make a sale every call or everyday you are looked down on. Its also cutthroat. A rep in Austin will take a sale from a Winchester rep and nothing is done.
Pros
Free coffee, off on weekends
Cons
Mamagement, false sense of security
A good, entry level position for anyone interested in outbound sales..
Inside Sales Contractor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 8, 2015
Definitely a great place to gain experience and learn a thing or two about sales. The training process goes in depth and you'll gain some information about how things work over at Charter Spectrum.

Unfortunately, outbound sales rep jobs are not my cup of tea which I found out early in my career at Invenio, hence the three star rating.
Pros
Nice people, relaxed business environment
Cons
Randomly calling people who more than likely don't want what you have to offer.
Great Company To Move Up
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 6, 2015
Been working at Invenio for over a year. Great job to learn how to sell. Make your dials and talk time and you will be fine. *as well as selling*. Invenio does not micro manage which is rare. I love working in teams and this is perfect. If you cant make it monday - friday 8 -5. then dont apply.
Working here was the worst three months.
Inside sales (Former Employee) –  AustinSeptember 29, 2015
If a company has tell you that there is 25 cent soads you should just look the other way. This job is meant for people that went to college and never wanted to make more of their life's. The management could not be more heartless. One day its "I'll help you with anything". Then the next minute they're sitting you in a room telling that you on you're way out. If you truly feel like you cannot make more of yourself, then by all means go work here. There is more to life then letting these people boss you around. And no I did not get fired from there or hit bad numbers. I choose to quit because that place was not professional at all and it drains the life out of people. When you count ever minute of working day you know it's a great working place.
Pros
None.
Cons
They treat you like a number. One day you're good, the next day you're out.
spearheads business B2B
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VASeptember 28, 2015
Business environment with a serious attitude to spearhead business for clients. Developing a good match between companies and clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Invenio Marketing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6